Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR endure a long night at hands of Eustace’s impressive Birmingham — Report 18:57 - Oct 29 with 2928 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/members/queensparkrangers/news/58875
QPR endure a long night at hands of Eustace’s impressive Birmingham — Report on 20:12 - Oct 29 with 2746 viewsNushnool

Thanks for the report, sorry for the clumsy thumb’s downvote.
QPR endure a long night at hands of Eustace’s impressive Birmingham — Report on 23:51 - Oct 29 with 2411 viewsNortholt_Rs

Brilliant write up as ever.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

QPR endure a long night at hands of Eustace’s impressive Birmingham — Report on 00:07 - Oct 30 with 2395 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Fair all through, I think.

Thanks as ever.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

QPR endure a long night at hands of Eustace’s impressive Birmingham — Report on 06:22 - Oct 30 with 2193 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Good, fair report. Personally I've already had enough of Robert's, he looks disinterested. A bit more effort and a better attitude might of meant him still playing at Leeds. I can see why their fans turned on him.
In 3rd though, but worrying how we have been outplayed in 3 games now. Time to see if Beale can walk the walk.
QPR endure a long night at hands of Eustace’s impressive Birmingham — Report on 06:33 - Oct 30 with 2189 viewsdmm

I'm pleased you acknowledged Amos' 'spirited' performance with a 6 among loads of 5s as I too thought he looked like he was giving everything he had. We need the Amos we know he can be to turn up now and challenge Iroegbunam for his starting place.
QPR endure a long night at hands of Eustace’s impressive Birmingham — Report on 11:56 - Oct 30 with 1821 viewsNoelmc

Thanks Clive. Balanced report as usual.

One positive I've taken from the Luton and Birmingham games is we were in both games deep into the second halves despite being outplayed in them. If the fine margins had gone our way; header against the bar at Luton and sending off or penalty scored at Birmingham, we could have nicked a draw at both.

If we can stay in games like that, when we are not at our best, and get our fair share of decisions/luck it bodes well for the rest of the season.

In so many previous years we've gone behind in tough away games and showed absolutely no prospect of nicking a draw or better.
QPR endure a long night at hands of Eustace’s impressive Birmingham — Report on 12:28 - Oct 30 with 1769 viewsstainrods_elbow

Personally, I thought Brum were OK, but not all that. They outmuscled and outfought us, though, pressed us high so our full backs couldn't get out, our midfield never got a creative grip (Chair was snuffed out like a match), and that's what mattered most in the end. They also committed a plethora of unpunished fouls, benefited from a corrupt and/or inept ref (or both), and stopped us playing by both fair means and foul. We had 65% possession, twice as many goal attempts, and Dykes could and should have scored twice - had the pen gone in, I'd have fancied us for a point. Hannibal can play a bit, I suppose, but he's also a cheating, irritating, hirsute c*nt, Deeney is an overgrown, overweight thug, and I'm still glad I'm a QPR supporter rather than watchign Eustace's industrial wind-up merchants.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2022 12:31]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

QPR endure a long night at hands of Eustace’s impressive Birmingham — Report on 17:22 - Oct 30 with 1445 views222gers

QPR endure a long night at hands of Eustace’s impressive Birmingham — Report on 12:28 - Oct 30 by stainrods_elbow

Personally, I thought Brum were OK, but not all that. They outmuscled and outfought us, though, pressed us high so our full backs couldn't get out, our midfield never got a creative grip (Chair was snuffed out like a match), and that's what mattered most in the end. They also committed a plethora of unpunished fouls, benefited from a corrupt and/or inept ref (or both), and stopped us playing by both fair means and foul. We had 65% possession, twice as many goal attempts, and Dykes could and should have scored twice - had the pen gone in, I'd have fancied us for a point. Hannibal can play a bit, I suppose, but he's also a cheating, irritating, hirsute c*nt, Deeney is an overgrown, overweight thug, and I'm still glad I'm a QPR supporter rather than watchign Eustace's industrial wind-up merchants.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2022 12:31]

I didn't see the game and don't profess to able to “ read” a game, I just turn up to support, but it always seems to me that whatever formation a team plays, it's still 11 v 11, so you'd think there would be gaps somewhere for the other team to exploit.
Login to get fewer ads

QPR endure a long night at hands of Eustace’s impressive Birmingham — Report on 19:25 - Oct 30 with 1322 viewsBrianMcCarthy

QPR endure a long night at hands of Eustace’s impressive Birmingham — Report on 11:56 - Oct 30 by Noelmc

Thanks Clive. Balanced report as usual.

One positive I've taken from the Luton and Birmingham games is we were in both games deep into the second halves despite being outplayed in them. If the fine margins had gone our way; header against the bar at Luton and sending off or penalty scored at Birmingham, we could have nicked a draw at both.

If we can stay in games like that, when we are not at our best, and get our fair share of decisions/luck it bodes well for the rest of the season.

In so many previous years we've gone behind in tough away games and showed absolutely no prospect of nicking a draw or better.

Very fair point, Noel.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

QPR endure a long night at hands of Eustace’s impressive Birmingham — Report on 19:33 - Oct 30 with 1296 viewseastside_r

I guess we’ll get the full train saga in the ‘Away Day’.
QPR endure a long night at hands of Eustace’s impressive Birmingham — Report on 09:13 - Oct 31 with 922 viewsTheChef

Cheers Clive, agreed with all of that.

One of those nights where nothing went our way, but as mentioned you couldn't fault that Blues side who were on it from the first whistle and pretty much outmuscled us in every department. Should be a bit of wake up call for the players you would hope.

Onwards and upwards.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024