Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New CEO before the end of the year? 23:38 - Nov 1 with 1362 viewsQPRConor2000

Reading between the lines of the news of Amit stepping down as Chairman, I recon that Lee Hoos will end up stepping aside as CEO before the end of the year.

I recon there will be a new CEO coming in, and Hoos will most likely end up going upstairs and having much less of a role running the club day to day.

I think Clive pointed this out with his chat with Charlie Wise, which I thought was interesting.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2023 23:40]
New CEO before the end of the year? on 06:51 - Nov 2 with 1163 viewsPlanetHonneywood

So, in summary: your reading between the lines is actually a case of agreeing with Clive.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

New CEO before the end of the year? on 13:29 - Nov 2 with 821 viewsLondon_Pride

It doesn’t make sense to me. Hoos is currently a full time employee as CEO with responsibility for running the club. If the Board/investors decide to appoint a new CEO, why would they want to keep paying Hoos to be a (part time?) non-exec chairman. If they are unhappy with him carrying on as CEO , then why keep him as chairman?
From his perspective, why would he be happy with just a non-exec position? It seems much more likely that he is just an acting as chairman on a temporary basis until the Board decide on a new chairman.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024