Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR make their Carrow Road point — Report 20:36 - Nov 3 with 2585 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/58901
QPR make their Carrow Road point — Report on 21:03 - Nov 3 with 2454 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thanks Clive. Spot on, I think.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

QPR make their Carrow Road point — Report on 21:23 - Nov 3 with 2369 viewsNoelmc

Thanks Clive.

Great report. Agree with Seny as MOTM, but would point out their best player was Gunn, so it certainly wasn't one way traffic.

Humour level was high as usual with several references to #kissgate, also levered in.
QPR make their Carrow Road point — Report on 22:45 - Nov 3 with 2096 viewsVancouverHoop

We do have a thin squad. But, unlike last season, the WC break, offers us the opportunity to rest and repair those that need it. Johansen, for example, is going to be very important for the run in after Christmas, not to mention Willock.
QPR make their Carrow Road point — Report on 09:47 - Nov 4 with 1410 viewsQPR_Hibs

In defence of the referee, who I thought was very good, the added time is a MINIMUM. In the first half there was only a minute added (or perhaps 2 minutes?) so I thought it was fair to blow up when that expired. In the second half there were 6 minutes, during which there could have been more delays causing him to add on a further 30 seconds or so, which is all it was.
Thanks for the report Clive.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

QPR make their Carrow Road point — Report on 17:49 - Nov 4 with 799 viewsfrancisbowles

First match I've missed live, either at the game or on a stream, so thanks for the report which helps a lot more than that shambles of a highlights show on ITV at midnight on Wednesday.

My goodness, Andrew Davies has grown a pair.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024