Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Never laughed so hard at a football match 21:03 - Dec 29 with 1558 viewsAntti_Heinola

...as I did when we put that sweet move together only for two separate players to miss the ball completely when faced with an open goal.
You have to laugh or you'll cry. I was hoping it would make the bloke behind me who thinks he should be a manager (probably bullies an U9s side each week) implode, but sadly even he was lost for words.
Worse thing is we have two more levels to go: a fifth home defeat in a row v Sheff U, followed by our annual embarrassment in the FA Cup, before a trip to Reading.
God Speed, everyone.

Bare bones.

Never laughed so hard at a football match on 21:07 - Dec 29 with 1477 viewsqprxtc

Yep, that’s up there with Coney and Gallen at Walsall ( I seem to be the only one that remembers that one).

For one to miss the ball and an open goal but then another?

Even Satan would say that’s going too far and taking the f ucking piss.

Thank fanny for Harvey’s Bristol Cream.
Never laughed so hard at a football match on 21:11 - Dec 29 with 1405 viewspaulparker

Disgusting performance
Hay clappers try and defend this dogsh1te performance

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024