Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just back....millwall. 17:50 - Feb 11 with 5366 viewsqpr_1968

absolutely livid.

dont care what anyone else thoughts are.

i absolutely love this club, but do they love us.....
do they not care what london derbys mean to us...
been going on too long now... what with cup games and big league games.

i will still go to every game remaining this season, home and away, like a good few of us.

SHOW US A BIT OF RESPECT.......PLEASE.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Just back....millwall. on 17:58 - Feb 11 with 5212 viewspaulhoop2

Agree with this 100 % no passion at all Chris Martins been through the door 5 mins and shows more passion than the lot of them . No passion on sidelines either I’ve held my tongue long enough now very poor today

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Just back....millwall. on 18:00 - Feb 11 with 5152 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Just back....millwall. on 17:58 - Feb 11 by paulhoop2

Agree with this 100 % no passion at all Chris Martins been through the door 5 mins and shows more passion than the lot of them . No passion on sidelines either I’ve held my tongue long enough now very poor today

Yeah, I liked Martin reminding the officials about their timewasting and having a go at the linesman for the penalty at the end.
Just back....millwall. on 18:04 - Feb 11 with 5082 viewsStanisgod

Martin showed what a number 9 should do. Roughed up their backs, barking orders and putting his head in.
Hope it continues.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Just back....millwall. on 18:06 - Feb 11 with 5004 viewsDamo1962

Just back....millwall. on 18:04 - Feb 11 by Stanisgod

Martin showed what a number 9 should do. Roughed up their backs, barking orders and putting his head in.
Hope it continues.

Yep. Let's hope we don't drag him down to our level. He seems a good Pro...unlike the majority of the rest.
Just back....millwall. on 18:20 - Feb 11 with 4856 viewsjoolsyp

Just back....millwall. on 18:00 - Feb 11 by Wegerles_Stairs

Yeah, I liked Martin reminding the officials about their timewasting and having a go at the linesman for the penalty at the end.

Plus he was in Saville's ear a couple of minutes before he scored his goal. More of that please. We're way too soft.
Just back....millwall. on 18:35 - Feb 11 with 4698 viewstheone_theonly

Just back....millwall. on 17:58 - Feb 11 by paulhoop2

i must say, i’m glad we’ve got a player who actually looks like he wants to put up a fight. rest of our squad is so weak
Just back....millwall. on 18:42 - Feb 11 with 4612 viewsconnell10

If our shit players showed as much passion as your post we might get somewhere mate!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Just back....millwall. on 18:44 - Feb 11 with 4576 viewsqpr_1968

in my eyes chris martin showed us a bit of quality, and well done everyone who see that.

Login to get fewer ads

Just back....millwall. on 18:46 - Feb 11 with 4548 viewsPaddyhoops

No plusses. Millwall first to every second ball. First goal was pathetic. . 5 defenders sucked in, Watmore had time to sit down and have a shite before scored.
No passion , no guile . Nothing.
Chris Martin looked like our only competent pro out there. He will get us out of trouble if anybody can .
As for Critchley. It’s his job to motivate the players. It’s not happening. Get warnock back in for the rest of the season . Get the four wins on the board and get this shit show over.
Just back....millwall. on 19:05 - Feb 11 with 4373 viewsBushRanger82

I've been long pissed off with our shite performances in the FA cup, League cup, and London derbies.
A lack of pride, and a will to win anything other than promotion every now and again, will see this club dead before this century is out.
Just back....millwall. on 19:14 - Feb 11 with 4245 viewsBurnleyhoop

Just back....millwall. on 18:04 - Feb 11 by Stanisgod

Hope it continues.

A man amongst boys. Maybe he can put some fight into our powder puffs because Crithchley hasn’t improved anything from what I can see.
Just back....millwall. on 20:58 - Feb 11 with 3704 viewsBlackCrowe

Just back....millwall. on 19:14 - Feb 11 by Burnleyhoop

A man amongst boys. Maybe he can put some fight into our powder puffs because Crithchley hasn’t improved anything from what I can see.

Don't know what goes on in the dressing room but on the sidelines Critchley is anonymous, not remotely animated. I can't think of another manager today that is quite as dormant, which would be fine if we were playing well and winning but when playing as we are, it all looks a bit deflating.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Just back....millwall. on 22:25 - Feb 11 with 3288 viewsManinBlack

Every London club pays a visit and beats us so Millwall were due their turn as they had been waiting since 1989 to leave Loftus Road with a win. As Luton did to us, it seems any club who have not fared so well at our place in recent decades need to come now and reap the rewards of our ineptitude.
Just back....millwall. on 22:30 - Feb 11 with 3235 viewsqpr_1968

Just back....millwall. on 22:25 - Feb 11 by ManinBlack

Every London club pays a visit and beats us so Millwall were due their turn as they had been waiting since 1989 to leave Loftus Road with a win. As Luton did to us, it seems any club who have not fared so well at our place in recent decades need to come now and reap the rewards of our ineptitude.

exactly mate, if you want a favour, play the r's.

sick and tired of it.....stop the rot.

Just back....millwall. on 22:37 - Feb 11 with 3177 viewsplasmahoop

I get the, we need a motivater bit. But it's so shocking that people who earn so much have to be shouted at hairdryer style to perform, even at a basic level. Surely it ought to be within the squad to get themselves going a little bit. It would appear not, unless Chris Martin can, but how is a motivator going to change lazy, unmotivated people who don't give one
Just back....millwall. on 14:39 - Feb 12 with 2419 viewsPinnerPaul

Not read a single other view so far, so as not to be influenced by others.

Largely agree with NC interview, we gave them 2 goals and you're not going to win any matches doing that.

Otherwise a bit better, they had 2 shots 1st half, we had 4 - its the Championship, standard fare I thought. They started better 2nd half, we gave them another goal and then kept going to the end, new bloke scored, we knew he would, and with a bit of luck, we could have got a 2nd.

Effort there, confidence not.

Good(ish) games from Ilias, Sinclair and the new bloke, poor - well really poor from Laird and I thought our midfield 3 were all pretty ineffectual as well.

Barmy - both financially and from a football perspective getting rid of Critchley after so few games but understand the knee jerks, but that's what they are - knee jerk reaction to another defeat.

Ref was Ok I thought, always going to disagree with a few decisions, but tried to control it without cards where he could.
Just back....millwall. on 14:42 - Feb 12 with 2402 viewsPinnerPaul

Just back....millwall. on 19:05 - Feb 11 by BushRanger82

I've been long pissed off with our shite performances in the FA cup, League cup, and London derbies.
A lack of pride, and a will to win anything other than promotion every now and again, will see this club dead before this century is out.

Well it was only the 2nd time we had lost at home to Millwall in 21 previous visits and the first time since 1984 or similar..

Didn't see much wrong with the "passhon", more concerned with gifting them 2 goals.
Just back....millwall. on 15:16 - Feb 12 with 2277 viewsLogman

I have been far from impressed with Critchley to date as I believe he has sent out the wrong team in lots of games and to add to our toothlessness we have not played with enough urgency from the back four through to the forwards. However, yesterday, I thought the starting XI was OK and we played with a bit more drive. Plus the substitutions were OK.

Critchley's got a tough job. No doubt about it. As evidenced yesterday, we let teams in at the back and well organised teams handle us comfortably up front. We need to find someone who can get them to go the extra mile. I don't care whether it's Critchley, his assistant (the Peter Kay look-alike) or the one who looks like he just had a run-in with Terry from Minder. Or even Steffan Johansen. Someone has got to get them literally giving 100% and running through brick walls for 90 minutes.
Just back....millwall. on 16:33 - Feb 12 with 2088 viewsterryb

Just back....millwall. on 14:39 - Feb 12 by PinnerPaul

Not read a single other view so far, so as not to be influenced by others.

Largely agree with NC interview, we gave them 2 goals and you're not going to win any matches doing that.

Otherwise a bit better, they had 2 shots 1st half, we had 4 - its the Championship, standard fare I thought. They started better 2nd half, we gave them another goal and then kept going to the end, new bloke scored, we knew he would, and with a bit of luck, we could have got a 2nd.

Effort there, confidence not.

Good(ish) games from Ilias, Sinclair and the new bloke, poor - well really poor from Laird and I thought our midfield 3 were all pretty ineffectual as well.

Barmy - both financially and from a football perspective getting rid of Critchley after so few games but understand the knee jerks, but that's what they are - knee jerk reaction to another defeat.

Ref was Ok I thought, always going to disagree with a few decisions, but tried to control it without cards where he could.

I've not listened Paul, so I can't say if I agree with the comments.

What I've done though, is forced myself to watch the highlights to review the shambles of the two goals!

1) Paal loses the ball by the halfway line on the left touchline with Johansen in close attendance. Behind them we had two centre halves & Sam Field ten yards in front of them. When the goal was scored, Laird hadn't even made it back to our penalty area! Where the f*** was he? This also meant Dickie ignored the goalscorer as he tried to keep to a central position instead of moving to his right, although Dozell was doing his best to recover.

Proper defending from Laird & we probably don't concede.

2) Talkme through it please someone! We have three defenders in close contact & they all miss the ball. Unless there was a deflection that I've not spotted, Laird was nutmegged for it to reach the Millwall player.

If Kakay had been guilty of these two errors, this board would be apolectic at him, but he can defend far better than Laird. Not as good going forward, I will grant you, but at present being able to defend is more important!
Just back....millwall. on 17:09 - Feb 12 with 1978 viewsQPROslo

Just back....millwall. on 16:33 - Feb 12 by terryb

What I've done though, is forced myself to watch the highlights to review the shambles of the two goals!

1) Paal loses the ball by the halfway line on the left touchline with Johansen in close attendance. Behind them we had two centre halves & Sam Field ten yards in front of them. When the goal was scored, Laird hadn't even made it back to our penalty area! Where the f*** was he? This also meant Dickie ignored the goalscorer as he tried to keep to a central position instead of moving to his right, although Dozell was doing his best to recover.

2) Talkme through it please someone! We have three defenders in close contact & they all miss the ball. Unless there was a deflection that I've not spotted, Laird was nutmegged for it to reach the Millwall player.

If Kakay had been guilty of these two errors, this board would be apolectic at him, but he can defend far better than Laird. Not as good going forward, I will grant you, but at present being able to defend is more important!

Don't know what highlights you are watching mate but the ones I saw 11 minutes long didn't show the situation before that 1st goal. The QPR+ cameras often doesnt show what is happening close to the touchline midfield Stan Bowles side, our left for that 1st goal, but gather we had a throw in and played it back then lost it with a poor pass in Fields direction central not far outside our area where the highlights start..Laird had no chance of getting back...He was was our main out ball man with no Dykes or Martin 1st half, advanced right side collectng mostly good aerials from Dieng with his head and good control.
Just back....millwall. on 17:23 - Feb 12 with 1906 viewsAndybrat

Just back....millwall. on 17:09 - Feb 12 by QPROslo

Don't know what highlights you are watching mate but the ones I saw 11 minutes long didn't show the situation before that 1st goal. The QPR+ cameras often doesnt show what is happening close to the touchline midfield Stan Bowles side, our left for that 1st goal, but gather we had a throw in and played it back then lost it with a poor pass in Fields direction central not far outside our area where the highlights start..Laird had no chance of getting back...He was was our main out ball man with no Dykes or Martin 1st half, advanced right side collectng mostly good aerials from Dieng with his head and good control.

Was there in the stand and saw it clearly. Definitely not Field's fault as he was sold short by Paal or JoJo who got in a right pickle. Fair play to Sam it looked like he tried a rugby tackle as had no chance of winning the ball. Proved he is a football player as his rugby tackle was crap. From that moment you heard the oh sh1t from the stand. That ball had all on the wrong feet as there was no danger prior to that. So yes we should have defended better but our perfect through ball to them was the catalyst. You know I thought we were better and I know he gets stick but Dozzell playing deeper in the second half meant he had to pass forward more times than usual ( suspect that brought him out in a sweat). Proved actually he has got a sweet left foot but often to scared to use it to good effect. See u guys Tuesday they need us. Presume Willock out for the rest of the season, Roberts getting his poney tail trimmed on Monday so will be lacking energy. A bit of box to box Amos is needed as per last year’s game he played in.
Just back....millwall. on 17:31 - Feb 12 with 1871 viewsterryb

Just back....millwall. on 17:09 - Feb 12 by QPROslo

That is exacltly the highlights that I saw.

The first rule of defending in a back four is that when one full back goes forward, the other full back stays at home. He should not have been in the opponents half at that time.

Five yards ahead is fine, but not an enormous gap all the way down our right hand side, which is where the goalscorer was standing all on his lonesome.

EDIT. I've just seen that Clive describes the two goals in the same manner in his match report. I should have waited & just agreed with him!
[Post edited 12 Feb 2023 17:50]
Just back....millwall. on 18:07 - Feb 12 with 1779 viewsQPROslo

Just back....millwall. on 17:31 - Feb 12 by terryb

That is exacltly the highlights that I saw.

The first rule of defending in a back four is that when one full back goes forward, the other full back stays at home. He should not have been in the opponents half at that time.

Five yards ahead is fine, but not an enormous gap all the way down our right hand side, which is where the goalscorer was standing all on his lonesome.

EDIT. I've just seen that Clive describes the two goals in the same manner in his match report. I should have waited & just agreed with him!
[Post edited 12 Feb 2023 17:50]

Paal was "home".
Just back....millwall. on 18:12 - Feb 12 with 1750 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Just back....millwall. on 16:33 - Feb 12 by terryb

I'm not Kakay's biggest fan but I'd have him ahead of Laird for the rest of the season after yesterday. Don't want any of these half-arsed loan players in our team any more.
Just back....millwall. on 18:25 - Feb 12 with 1701 viewsterryb

Just back....millwall. on 18:07 - Feb 12 by QPROslo

Paal was "home".

He was on the halfway line.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024