Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Membership Gift Packs 17:15 - Jul 27 with 2397 viewspragueranger

Does anyone know what's included in the membership gift pack this year? My son and I are overseas member, and have to fill out customs clearance forms for this stuff, which includes having to list what's inside.

If anyone has received theirs it would be great to know what's in the pack.
Membership Gift Packs on 17:27 - Jul 27 with 2353 viewsQPR_Hibs

From the QPR website:

Our adult membership pack celebrates the return of the iconic, fan-favourite Dennis the Menace away kit for the upcoming campaign. The adult pack will contain a presentation box with a selection of shirt pin badges, a bottle opener keyring and two retro coasters. The junior pack will contain a mini drawstring bag, a football notebook, a QPR pen, sticker sheet and a fixture poster to keep track of results throughout the campaign.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

Membership Gift Packs on 17:28 - Jul 27 with 2345 viewspragueranger

Thank you!
Membership Gift Packs on 16:43 - Jul 28 with 2051 viewsPinnerPaul

Got mine today, along with email confirming ST BUT not got my old gits ST card as promised yet.
Membership Gift Packs on 16:49 - Jul 28 with 2037 viewsOldPedro

My membership park turned up yesterday - pleased with the quality of the pin badge, keying ring/bottle opener and coasters. All look good in Dennis colours.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Membership Gift Packs on 12:36 - Jul 29 with 1863 viewskomradkirk

mine arrived across the irish sea yesterday.
all dennis the menace branded items.
a key ring with a bottle opener in red and black.whats not to like.
Membership Gift Packs on 22:09 - Dec 4 with 1386 viewsSheffieldHoop

Another thing to add to the list of things the club is not doing well right now....Signed my daughter up for a Junior membership and after waiting 2 weeks I've eventually been sent a creased notepad and sheet of stickers in the cheapest of cheap drawstring bags. No welcome, thanks for joining etc letter. No colorful presentation with Jude the cat. Just a grey post bag with some old tat thrown in.

I was hoping to wrap up the "membership pack" and put it with her Christmas presents, but after receiving this, not sure I'll be bothering.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Membership Gift Packs on 18:41 - Dec 5 with 1197 viewsStevenageRanger

I singed up to the Adult member pack in the Black Friday sale (£22) and pack was through in 72 hours.

Nothing amazing in it (Badge, 2 x Coasters - 1 of Dennis Kit and 1 of this years away plus a bottle opener) but you are really buying for the £2 discount on tickets on each game, as well as making sure you don't miss out on this years FA Cup Final, Play Off Semis and Play Off final tickets. Thought it was a bargain!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024