Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Former QPR Striker Rob Hulse Retires from Football 13:51 - Oct 16 with 2072 viewsBakes

According to a good source on Twitter:

@TransferSpoiler: 33 year old former Millwall, Crewe, Leeds, Derby & QPR striker Rob Hulse has retired from playing football to become a physio.

Good luck to him, never really looked the player he used to be when he was with us.

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Former QPR Striker Rob Hulse Retires from Football on 13:56 - Oct 16 with 2062 viewsRblockPrior

good luck to the bloke, never really hit the heights with us as he did with others but didnt get a great look in.

Nice profile pic Bates

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Former QPR Striker Rob Hulse Retires from Football on 15:21 - Oct 16 with 1968 viewsN12Hoop

Got me thinking about where Bothroyd is., after all he was playing for England not so long ago and since he left us he's disappeared.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Former QPR Striker Rob Hulse Retires from Football on 15:51 - Oct 16 with 1930 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Former QPR Striker Rob Hulse Retires from Football on 15:21 - Oct 16 by N12Hoop

Got me thinking about where Bothroyd is., after all he was playing for England not so long ago and since he left us he's disappeared.

A fit Hulse was better than Betty I think.

Sadly though we got the crocked version, good luck to him.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Former QPR Striker Rob Hulse Retires from Football on 15:52 - Oct 16 with 1927 viewsthemodfather

in the "sun" today as well....he has spent so long on a physio's bench, that he has a headstart over many
shame he never fulfilled his potential, probably get a testimonial at derby?
Former QPR Striker Rob Hulse Retires from Football on 15:55 - Oct 16 with 1923 viewsQPRDave

He retired 3 years ago....least he knows his way round the physio room
Former QPR Striker Rob Hulse Retires from Football on 12:18 - Oct 17 with 1677 viewsR_from_afar

Me too. I checked and he seems to be still looking for a club.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Former QPR Striker Rob Hulse Retires from Football on 12:29 - Oct 17 with 1664 viewsRblockPrior

with the lack of strikers we have at our disposal I actually would of taken him back, crazy as it sounds

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Former QPR Striker Rob Hulse Retires from Football on 12:41 - Oct 17 with 1646 viewsisawqpratwcity

Former QPR Striker Rob Hulse Retires from Football on 12:29 - Oct 17 by RblockPrior

with the lack of strikers we have at our disposal I actually would of taken him back, crazy as it sounds

No, no offense to the bloke, he was a disappointment.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Login to get fewer ads

Former QPR Striker Rob Hulse Retires from Football on 12:51 - Oct 17 with 1629 viewsQPunkR

Former QPR Striker Rob Hulse Retires from Football on 12:29 - Oct 17 by RblockPrior

Seriously??!
What the devil for?

QPR - "shit but local"

Former QPR Striker Rob Hulse Retires from Football on 12:57 - Oct 17 with 1622 viewsHollowayRanger

one of warnocks worst buys for sure

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024