Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just back 23:33 - Mar 29 with 637 viewskropotkin41

I've read the other reports and not much to add really.

1. The first half was jaw-droppingly bad.

2. BAE was a waste of space for the whole game; LTC got the ball lots and never made a worthwhile pass; Simpson didn't look keen in running when he was on either.......... funny because I thought we had a speedy young Korean who got MOM the other week!

3. No drive forwards, no penetration, very little enterprise until we had Maiga, Morrison and Hoillet on together - then we looked like scoring, but of course we'd already gifted Blackpool a goal so they could just park the bus.

4. We should have demolished Blackpool. Same old story. NIce sunny day and a few beers made up for it somewhat.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Just back on 23:46 - Mar 29 with 595 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

BAE was dreadful from the start, I can't stand him, his casual style lacks the complimenting silky skills that you need to be able to afford flouncing around the place with your big hair.

TC didn't have as much of an impact today but was always looking for the ball. Clint Hill was his usual standard, Dunne was ok but tried a few things he really shouldn't be. He should retire at the end of the season. Morrison didn't have as big an impact but made a few decent chances and still looked tidy. Green made some game saving saves, very good. Zamora was said to have been on the pitch. Hoilett and Maiga turned things around and made us look lively.

Still we didn't lose, we're in the playoffs and all I wanted was us not to go down so mustn't grumble too much (but I reserve my rights as a QPR fan to grumble as much as I please).

The ref and Lino on Ellerslie Rd side were absolutely shit as well! We do get some awful officials.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024