Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is a bit left field! 13:23 - Jul 29 with 1158 viewsPinnerPaul

http://talksport.com/football/qpr-weigh-shock-move-ex-barcelona-ace-140729104463
This is a bit left field! on 13:29 - Jul 29 with 1106 viewskingsburyR

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

This is a bit left field! on 13:29 - Jul 29 with 1103 viewsessextaxiboy

This was mentioned a few weeks ago . He has still got it, but they would get pelters from some .
This is a bit left field! on 13:30 - Jul 29 with 1085 viewsJeff

Think he's more Trequartista as opposed to left field.

where would it leave Adel if he signed?

Can we not knock it?

This is a bit left field! on 13:44 - Jul 29 with 1010 viewsheadhoops

brilliant - two overpaid Brazillian backsides sitting on the bench creaming £thousands every week. Its not going to happen.........

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

This is a bit left field! on 13:48 - Jul 29 with 977 viewskensalriser

This is a bit left field! on 13:29 - Jul 29 by essextaxiboy

This was mentioned a few weeks ago . He has still got it, but they would get pelters from some .

Still got what, though?

Discounting the ability play football at the highest level, which he clearly hasn't.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

This is a bit left field! on 13:52 - Jul 29 with 938 viewsderbyhoop

So far left, it makes Cuba look right wing.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

This is a bit left field! on 14:04 - Jul 29 with 877 viewsMytch_QPR

This is a bit left field! on 13:44 - Jul 29 by headhoops

brilliant - two overpaid Brazillian backsides sitting on the bench creaming £thousands every week. Its not going to happen.........

Similar story on the Daily Express website, which quotes that Ronaldinho would be up for the move 'as his pal Julio Cesar is at the club'. I'm sure that Julio will go out of his way to recommend us...

Lazy journalism at it's best (or worst, if you see what I mean).

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

This is a bit left field! on 14:08 - Jul 29 with 849 views08olesen

Would not be surprised. Can you imagine the amount of QPR shirts that would be sold round the world. All at the expense of our team though .

Having said that he was still playing well in the Mineiro. him and the young lad Bernard playing off each other well before he went to Shakhtar.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Login to get fewer ads

This is a bit left field! on 14:12 - Jul 29 with 826 viewsDiscodroid

id rather cradle my balls in a nest of vipers than have him here.

we are a serious professional football club, with many livelihoods dependant upon it.

not a travelling freak show, showcasing the football version of john merrick as some newspaper seem to think.

getting very tiresome.

bah humbug .
[Post edited 29 Jul 2014 14:12]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

This is a bit left field! on 14:28 - Jul 29 with 762 viewsTacticalR

Ronaldinho
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/117020/ronaldinho/

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024