Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's everybody else watching today... if anything? (n/t) 15:07 - Jan 24 with 1567 viewsSimonJames

Since there's no "proper" football on today, I think I'll watch a bit of Northampton v Racing Metro in the European Rugby cup.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2015 15:29]

100% of people who drink water will die.

What's everybody else watching today... if anything? (n/t) on 15:23 - Jan 24 with 1545 viewsTearsOfaClown

http://www.rajangan.me/football/4/1099898/norwich-city-vs-brentford-fc-live-stre

Bees should be 2-0
What's everybody else watching today... if anything? (n/t) on 15:24 - Jan 24 with 1542 viewsTearsOfaClown

0-1

good goal
What's everybody else watching today... if anything? (n/t) on 15:25 - Jan 24 with 1535 viewsTearsOfaClown

http://www.rajangan.me/football/32/1100169/manchester-city-vs-middlesbrough-live
What's everybody else watching today... if anything? (n/t) on 15:33 - Jan 24 with 1510 viewsSimonJames

What's everybody else watching today... if anything? (n/t) on 15:24 - Jan 24 by TearsOfaClown

0-1

good goal

1-1

100% of people who drink water will die.

What's everybody else watching today... if anything? (n/t) on 16:12 - Jan 24 with 1458 viewsShotKneesHoop

That's a quality stream, shame about the Kraut commentary.

Bees look a decent side these days.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

What's everybody else watching today... if anything? (n/t) on 16:29 - Jan 24 with 1438 viewsPey

City vs Middlesborough, good one.

The boy Bamford sums up our Dinosaur approach on the transfermarket.
What's everybody else watching today... if anything? (n/t) on 16:38 - Jan 24 with 1426 viewsTearsOfaClown

bees 2-1 up and MiddleBee should be 4-0
What's everybody else watching today... if anything? (n/t) on 16:40 - Jan 24 with 1419 viewsTearsOfaClown

What's everybody else watching today... if anything? (n/t) on 16:12 - Jan 24 by ShotKneesHoop

That's a quality stream, shame about the Kraut commentary.

Bees look a decent side these days.

brentford nylons
Login to get fewer ads

What's everybody else watching today... if anything? (n/t) on 19:01 - Jan 24 with 1345 viewsShotKneesHoop

What's everybody else watching today... if anything? (n/t) on 16:40 - Jan 24 by TearsOfaClown

brentford nylons

Off Wikipedia - was he 'Arry's Dad? Took the money and ran.

"Employees leave Brentford Nylons on the Great West Road, Chiswick, at the end of their day. The company, which made nylon and polyester bedding, was well known in the 1970s. By the end of the decade it employed over 1,000 workers. Staff at the factory included immigrant workers from Asia and the Caribbean. Many had come to London in the post-war years and filled the low skilled jobs left vacant by the labour shortage. The owner, Harry Pambakian, was an Armenian immigrant who made his fortune through the company.

- See more at: http://collections.museumoflondon.org.uk/Online/object.aspx?objectID=object-7185

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

What's everybody else watching today... if anything? (n/t) on 19:55 - Jan 24 with 1309 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Banshee. Feckin brutal episode this week.

Horse racing. No joy.

The inside of my eyelids. Dark and viscous.
What's everybody else watching today... if anything? (n/t) on 20:54 - Jan 24 with 1271 viewsPommyhoop

Fury.. Mrs Pom went out and got it for me yesterday .So I'll be in the Man Cave ,with the surround sound cranked right up and try and imagine just a little bit what is was like for my Grandad in Italy and North Africa all them years ago.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

What's everybody else watching today... if anything? (n/t) on 00:29 - Jan 25 with 1222 viewsTearsOfaClown

What's everybody else watching today... if anything? (n/t) on 19:01 - Jan 24 by ShotKneesHoop

Off Wikipedia - was he 'Arry's Dad? Took the money and ran.

"Employees leave Brentford Nylons on the Great West Road, Chiswick, at the end of their day. The company, which made nylon and polyester bedding, was well known in the 1970s. By the end of the decade it employed over 1,000 workers. Staff at the factory included immigrant workers from Asia and the Caribbean. Many had come to London in the post-war years and filled the low skilled jobs left vacant by the labour shortage. The owner, Harry Pambakian, was an Armenian immigrant who made his fortune through the company.

- See more at: http://collections.museumoflondon.org.uk/Online/object.aspx?objectID=object-7185

watching those Alan Freeman TV Commercials ("alright...not 'arf", etc...)

For a brief period in the early 1970's it seemed that Brentford Nylons had become part of our popular national culture, along with On the Buses, The Onedin Line, the three-day week and Glam Rock. I wonder if Alan Freeman is still alive?
What's everybody else watching today... if anything? (n/t) on 05:54 - Jan 25 with 1200 viewswestberksr

Went to Cheltenham for trials day. Was sat there in the glorious sunshine per races, lovely not to be distracted by our shit footy team...

4th round day is one that really look forward to for a bit of a break
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024