Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it 14 units of alcohol I'm allowed per session, or is it for the whole day? 17:10 - Feb 20 with 1103 viewsSimonJames

100% of people who drink water will die.

Is it 14 units of alcohol I'm allowed per session, or is it for the whole day? on 17:16 - Feb 20 with 1094 viewsHayesender

I think it's 14 pints per session

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Is it 14 units of alcohol I'm allowed per session, or is it for the whole day? on 17:20 - Feb 20 with 1085 viewsSimonJames

Is it 14 units of alcohol I'm allowed per session, or is it for the whole day? on 17:16 - Feb 20 by Hayesender

I think it's 14 pints per session

Excellent. Because I think that's what I need to erase my memories of the first 92 minutes of today's game.

Is it 14 units of alcohol I'm allowed per session, or is it for the whole day? on 17:25 - Feb 20 with 1073 viewsQPRDave

Go Jack Daniels Simon, those little shots can't be more than what......a 10th of a unit!!
Is it 14 units of alcohol I'm allowed per session, or is it for the whole day? on 17:42 - Feb 20 with 1043 viewsSimonJames

Is it 14 units of alcohol I'm allowed per session, or is it for the whole day? on 17:25 - Feb 20 by QPRDave

Go Jack Daniels Simon, those little shots can't be more than what......a 10th of a unit!!

Thas a asolutelee brill idear my fren... hic!

Is it 14 units of alcohol I'm allowed per session, or is it for the whole day? on 17:48 - Feb 20 with 1032 viewsFredManRave

Why not just have a day long session?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Is it 14 units of alcohol I'm allowed per session, or is it for the whole day? on 17:57 - Feb 20 with 1007 viewsSimonJames

Is it 14 units of alcohol I'm allowed per session, or is it for the whole day? on 17:48 - Feb 20 by FredManRave

Why not just have a day long session?!

Gotta wrestle my handful of a 6 year old into his bath and bed first, and I'm not sure Child Services approve of spilling booze on your kids.

Is it 14 units of alcohol I'm allowed per session, or is it for the whole day? on 18:09 - Feb 20 with 981 viewsjohncharles

Is it 14 units of alcohol I'm allowed per session, or is it for the whole day? on 17:25 - Feb 20 by QPRDave

American measures are smaller than ours so I reckon you can ignore the units altogether

Strong and stable my arse.

Is it 14 units of alcohol I'm allowed per session, or is it for the whole day? on 18:14 - Feb 20 with 971 viewsFredManRave

Is it 14 units of alcohol I'm allowed per session, or is it for the whole day? on 17:57 - Feb 20 by SimonJames

Gotta wrestle my handful of a 6 year old into his bath and bed first, and I'm not sure Child Services approve of spilling booze on your kids.

Drop him off at Child Services first then. I'm sure they'll understand when you explain your quandary.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

Is it 14 units of alcohol I'm allowed per session, or is it for the whole day? on 18:28 - Feb 20 with 943 viewsSimonJames

Is it 14 units of alcohol I'm allowed per session, or is it for the whole day? on 18:14 - Feb 20 by FredManRave

Drop him off at Child Services first then. I'm sure they'll understand when you explain your quandary.

The problem is that because I've already done my afternoon session, I'd have to get him to drive; and apparently that's not allowed either!

Is it 14 units of alcohol I'm allowed per session, or is it for the whole day? on 19:25 - Feb 20 with 904 viewsterryb

Don't forget that you can "borrow" more units form someone that isn't using them.

After all, it would be a shame to lose them!
Is it 14 units of alcohol I'm allowed per session, or is it for the whole day? on 19:29 - Feb 20 with 891 viewsQPRDave

Is it 14 units of alcohol I'm allowed per session, or is it for the whole day? on 19:25 - Feb 20 by terryb

Don't forget that you can "borrow" more units form someone that isn't using them.

After all, it would be a shame to lose them!

haha like that .......EU quotas again
[Post edited 20 Feb 2016 19:30]
Is it 14 units of alcohol I'm allowed per session, or is it for the whole day? on 19:43 - Feb 20 with 860 viewsBoston

If you're in the right Union you'll probably find that's the hourly rate.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Is it 14 units of alcohol I'm allowed per session, or is it for the whole day? on 20:36 - Feb 20 with 821 viewslondonscottish

It's a target, right?

Like a diet. Every day I achieve my diet successfully.

Once I've done that I feel great and can then spend the rest of the day eating properly, knowing I've achieved my goal for the day.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024