Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tözsér 11:58 - Aug 31 with 2826 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Totally forgotten about this bloke, happily so!

I assume any interest in him is 'hoped' for as opposed to actual solid inquiries to the club for his services?

Another waste of space....

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Tözsér on 12:33 - Aug 31 with 2688 viewsTacticalR

Forgotten but not gone.

Air hostess clique

Tözsér on 13:46 - Aug 31 with 2415 viewsAitch

I'd forgotten until you reminded me. Now he's not forgotten. Doh!

TPFKA Stans_Left_Foot

Tözsér on 13:49 - Aug 31 with 2401 viewsaston_hoop

Being chucked in as a freebie with any deal for Sandro so that clubs can have a backup option every few weeks when Sandro's knees give up again.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Tözsér on 14:38 - Aug 31 with 2262 viewsdanehoop

Tözsér on 13:49 - Aug 31 by aston_hoop

Being chucked in as a freebie with any deal for Sandro so that clubs can have a backup option every few weeks when Sandro's knees give up again.

To a point I feel quite sorry for him. He came to us after decent period with Watford and technically has all of the skills and experience to have been successful back up and eventual replacement for Faurlin. Unlike many we have played he Actually wanted to play and put in effort.

That it didn't work out is a real shame because he is a good player. Being crocked with a serious injury at the end of last season was even more unfortunate. Hope he is now over his injury and gets a chance to show what he can do either with us or Another club.

Never knowingly understood

Tözsér on 15:24 - Aug 31 with 2134 viewsWadR

Tözsér on 15:26 - Aug 31 with 2118 viewseghamranger

Tözsér on 15:24 - Aug 31 by WadR

Who?!?

See ya, ciao, etc etc
Tözsér on 15:37 - Aug 31 with 2060 viewspaulparker

Yes that would be a brilliant coup for us to get rid

he was supposed to be the new faurlin but made George Kulscar & Mike Fillery look like QPR legends , awful player

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Tözsér on 16:17 - Aug 31 with 1939 viewsjohncharles

Coo

Strong and stable my arse.

Login to get fewer ads

Tözsér on 16:38 - Aug 31 with 1883 viewstoboboly

Tözsér on 14:38 - Aug 31 by danehoop

To a point I feel quite sorry for him. He came to us after decent period with Watford and technically has all of the skills and experience to have been successful back up and eventual replacement for Faurlin. Unlike many we have played he Actually wanted to play and put in effort.

That it didn't work out is a real shame because he is a good player. Being crocked with a serious injury at the end of last season was even more unfortunate. Hope he is now over his injury and gets a chance to show what he can do either with us or Another club.

Saw him v Enfield in pre-season. I say saw, couldn't actually remember him playing. Awful player.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Tözsér on 16:42 - Aug 31 with 1851 viewshoopdog

Fee reported to be 19m
Tözsér on 16:50 - Aug 31 with 1823 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Tözsér on 16:42 - Aug 31 by hoopdog

Fee reported to be 19m

Unfortunatley it is Lira.
Tözsér on 17:30 - Aug 31 with 1734 viewsjohncharles

Tözsér on 16:42 - Aug 31 by hoopdog

Fee reported to be 19m

Murray mints

Strong and stable my arse.

Tözsér on 17:50 - Aug 31 with 1673 viewshoopdog

Tözsér on 17:30 - Aug 31 by johncharles

Murray mints

Daylight robbery for those with a sweet tooth sir
Tözsér on 18:13 - Aug 31 with 1606 viewsrobith

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand he's gone
Tözsér on 19:22 - Aug 31 with 1394 viewsbosh67

The shame is that he was obviously a good player but the pace and stamina, and perhaps the desire had gone. I had high hopes and he showed 30 minutes in one game where you just thought, yeah this guy was good. Just a while ago.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Tözsér on 20:32 - Aug 31 with 1237 viewsderbyhoop

Gone. Presumably to let him sign for somebody else as a free agent.

He was one of our few goalscoring central midfielders last season. And I even saw the goal.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Tözsér on 21:04 - Aug 31 with 1180 viewsrsonist

It didn't work out, but he still wasn't a bad signing at the time. It happens, unfortunately. Most of the people coating him off now were barely even aware of who he was when he arrived.
Tözsér on 21:25 - Aug 31 with 1117 viewsTacticalR

Very up and down player. At times he showed real flashes of class, at other times the game seemed to pass him by. I am not surprised he's gone as he would have been a complete fish out of water in JFH's counter-attacks at pace game.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024