Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
B Team Boycott 22:59 - Oct 4 with 3349 viewstoboboly

Another good night showing the EFL how screwed up they are. https://mobile.twitter.com/AgainstLeague3?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

B Team Boycott on 23:06 - Oct 4 with 3329 viewsNorthernr

Leicester's squad numbers add up to more than the 609 (27 away) for their game at Grimsby tonight. Gy played for 74 mins without a keeper, Leicester won 1-0. Hugely beneficial for the young English players I'm sure.
B Team Boycott on 23:53 - Oct 4 with 3253 viewsdaveB

it seems an absolute waste of time and is wonderful to see so many of these under 23 teams getting beat
B Team Boycott on 02:32 - Oct 5 with 3164 viewsBoston

fingers crossed they'll have to stick this idea up their b.sides.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

B Team Boycott on 08:29 - Oct 5 with 2974 viewspaulparker

if they were going to re vamp it why not ask 8 clubs from Scotland to enter ?
no one is interested in this farce another brain fart idea from the FA who are also scrapping replays in the FA Cup , (like that's going to help the England Team)
this checkatrade cup is worse than the full members cup or simod cup

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

B Team Boycott on 08:43 - Oct 5 with 2948 viewsMonahoop

I see West Hams under 21 side taking this shambolic contest seriously, losing 3-0 at Wycombe. Mind you their first team aren't exactly taking the Premier League that seriously this term either, so rubbish all round for them.

When this competition began, didn't teams who finished in the top half of the Conference compete? Or am I thinking of a different competition. Any way, whatever it's a pointless exercise.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

B Team Boycott on 09:17 - Oct 5 with 2866 viewsStanisgod

I actually want them all to go through as imagine how embarrassing it would be for two of them to get to the final.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

B Team Boycott on 10:11 - Oct 5 with 2794 viewstoboboly

Bradford subbed their keeper two minutes in to get round the rules!

B Team Boycott on 10:28 - Oct 5 with 2745 viewsLongsufferingR

I'm all for it. Without the new rules, we wouldn't have had a chance to witness the debut of Swansea's number 36 - Botti Bia Bi
Login to get fewer ads

B Team Boycott on 10:37 - Oct 5 with 2715 viewstoboboly

B Team Boycott on 10:28 - Oct 5 by LongsufferingR

I'm all for it. Without the new rules, we wouldn't have had a chance to witness the debut of Swansea's number 36 - Botti Bia Bi

Don't forget Charlie Adam getting some valuable gametime for Stoke U-23's. The 30 year old Scot is one to watch for the future.

B Team Boycott on 16:07 - Oct 5 with 2464 viewsFredManRave

B Team Boycott on 10:37 - Oct 5 by toboboly

Don't forget Charlie Adam getting some valuable gametime for Stoke U-23's. The 30 year old Scot is one to watch for the future.

Maybe he got in on the U23 stoners rule bearing in mind that one player is allowed to weigh more.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

B Team Boycott on 20:12 - Oct 5 with 2340 viewsderbyhoop

B Team Boycott on 10:11 - Oct 5 by toboboly

Bradford subbed their keeper two minutes in to get round the rules!

Just shows what a farce this is.

Wouldn't it be great to see 2 U23 sides in the final, instead of those pesky L1 and L2 sides getting a day out at Wembley. Fantastic for English football, isn't it?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

B Team Boycott on 08:51 - Oct 6 with 2179 viewsPinnerPaul

Alternative view in the Fail today.

West Ham U23 manager and our very own Gareth Ainsworth think it does have benefits.

Wycombe beat West Ham U23s 3-0 btw.

Views so entrenched on here thatI'm not going to bother posting a link, but if you want to see other side of argument - Gareth says money vital to Wycombe & Westly says it aids development of the U23s - then go to Fail website.
B Team Boycott on 12:54 - Oct 6 with 2104 viewstoboboly

B Team Boycott on 08:51 - Oct 6 by PinnerPaul

Alternative view in the Fail today.

West Ham U23 manager and our very own Gareth Ainsworth think it does have benefits.

Wycombe beat West Ham U23s 3-0 btw.

Views so entrenched on here thatI'm not going to bother posting a link, but if you want to see other side of argument - Gareth says money vital to Wycombe & Westly says it aids development of the U23s - then go to Fail website.

I raise you;

http://www.stokecityfc.com/fixtures-results/match-report/?matchid=3953497&tcmuri

Phil Bardsley 31 yo
Charlie Adam - 30 (Scottish)
Marc Muniesa - 24 (Spanish)
Mame Diouf - 28 (Senegalese)
Jakob Haugaard - 24 (Danish)
Oliver Shenton - 18
Joel Taylor - 20
Julien Ngoy - 18 (Belgian)
Liam Edwards - 20
Sergio Molina - 20 (Spanish)
Johnville Renne-Pringle - 19

Also Ainsworth who played himself in the first round due to a lack of interest in it. I am not sure why you seem so defensive about the whole thing. Some other people (quite a few as it happens) have a differing view, myself included, and are highlighting something.

Disagree and have a debate but don't act holier than thou, although that does seem to be your default position on a lot of things.

B Team Boycott on 13:12 - Oct 6 with 2079 viewsFredManRave

B Team Boycott on 12:54 - Oct 6 by toboboly

I raise you;

http://www.stokecityfc.com/fixtures-results/match-report/?matchid=3953497&tcmuri

Phil Bardsley 31 yo
Oliver Shenton - 18
Joel Taylor - 20
Liam Edwards - 20

Also Ainsworth who played himself in the first round due to a lack of interest in it. I am not sure why you seem so defensive about the whole thing. Some other people (quite a few as it happens) have a differing view, myself included, and are highlighting something.

Disagree and have a debate but don't act holier than thou, although that does seem to be your default position on a lot of things.

You can take the man out of the referee...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

B Team Boycott on 13:36 - Oct 6 with 2060 viewsPinnerPaul

B Team Boycott on 12:54 - Oct 6 by toboboly

I raise you;

Phil Bardsley 31 yo
Oliver Shenton - 18
Joel Taylor - 20
Liam Edwards - 20

"Disagree and have a debate" - thought that's what I was doing?

"Defensive", "Holier than thou" Hmmm?

How odd you think that from my posts?

If you read the article Gareth says money earned from this comp, allows Wycombe extra overnight stays for league games, helping them in the league - he most certainly IS interested in progressing as far as possible - for £s reasons admittedly.

Hope that was a civilised enough reply btw!
B Team Boycott on 13:37 - Oct 6 with 2059 viewsPinnerPaul

B Team Boycott on 13:12 - Oct 6 by FredManRave

You can take the man out of the referee...

Yellow card for that FMR!
B Team Boycott on 14:59 - Oct 6 with 2005 viewsCliff

B Team Boycott on 13:36 - Oct 6 by PinnerPaul

"Disagree and have a debate" - thought that's what I was doing?

"Defensive", "Holier than thou" Hmmm?

How odd you think that from my posts?

If you read the article Gareth says money earned from this comp, allows Wycombe extra overnight stays for league games, helping them in the league - he most certainly IS interested in progressing as far as possible - for £s reasons admittedly.

Hope that was a civilised enough reply btw!

The debate is not so much as whether or not there should be a competition, but whether U21 teams from the leagues above should be involved.

If Ainsworth is really interested in the money it generates then surely the lower gates arising from the boycott would suggest he should be against the U21 teams?
B Team Boycott on 15:50 - Oct 6 with 1966 viewsPinnerPaul

B Team Boycott on 14:59 - Oct 6 by Cliff

The debate is not so much as whether or not there should be a competition, but whether U21 teams from the leagues above should be involved.

If Ainsworth is really interested in the money it generates then surely the lower gates arising from the boycott would suggest he should be against the U21 teams?

Its the prize money - £10,000 a win according to GA plus he agrees that U21/23 gain more from playing against teams like his than other academy sides.
B Team Boycott on 09:46 - Jan 25 with 1499 viewstoboboly

So all B teams are now out.

Swansea last night had a 38 year old German keeper in goal, can't wait to see how Southgate will utilise this exciting talent.

A Swede and numerous Scottish and Welsh kids also played for them, as well as a Slovenian and a Dutch player on the bench. Not really what the EFL promised.

Coventry meanwhile had a 29 year old Bulgarian, 23 year old Burundian, 22 year old Portuguese player.

#Bteamboycott

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024