Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Look Away Now 18:07 - Jan 9 with 5003 viewsFredManRave

Not sure if this is fact or just another twitter rumour and there's no actual mention of who's fault it is, which is dissapointing, but anyway, here goes;

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Look Away Now on 18:21 - Jan 9 with 4907 viewsHollowayRanger

that's a joke

no way are wigan going down

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Look Away Now on 18:25 - Jan 9 with 4872 viewsdaveB

Derby and Villa should finish higher than that
Look Away Now on 18:42 - Jan 9 with 4794 viewsSimonJames

We're only going to win one more game out of our next 21?!!!
I'll bet it's Norwich away.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Look Away Now on 19:37 - Jan 9 with 4590 viewsaston_hoop

Forest starting 3 points below us and ending with 15 more points than us? Bollocks.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Look Away Now on 19:49 - Jan 9 with 4520 viewsozranger

Look Away Now on 18:42 - Jan 9 by SimonJames

We're only going to win one more game out of our next 21?!!!
I'll bet it's Norwich away.

Sorry to be a spoiler, but it has to be at home. We've already won our allotted four away games, according to the predictions. Which home game? But, an impressive 1W, 8D and 12L over the remainder of the season.. Wow!
Look Away Now on 20:11 - Jan 9 with 4398 viewsLblock

What puts things into perspective though is that we need to be picking up a minimum of 23 points between now and the end of the season.

6 wins and 5 draws

Should be do-able but we've chucked away a good few points that should've been bankers - Rotherham away, Rovers at home and Wolves at home should've been 7 points but ended up being just the 1.
I'm hoping the patches of improvement we saw against Derby and Villa can be consolidated into a better run in the league to build on the current two wins on the spin but then bstard Sky kicks in and Thursday looms large with a resurgent Foolham hot on the heels of that kicking off just after you finish your cornflakes.

Oh dear

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Look Away Now on 20:43 - Jan 9 with 4244 viewsNorthernr

Oh it's that time of year again is it? Come a bit earlier this season. There was a thread on here after the Fulham home match last year said we'd only win one more game all season.
Look Away Now on 23:23 - Jan 9 with 3897 viewsMatch82

Look Away Now on 20:11 - Jan 9 by Lblock

What puts things into perspective though is that we need to be picking up a minimum of 23 points between now and the end of the season.

6 wins and 5 draws

Should be do-able but we've chucked away a good few points that should've been bankers - Rotherham away, Rovers at home and Wolves at home should've been 7 points but ended up being just the 1.
I'm hoping the patches of improvement we saw against Derby and Villa can be consolidated into a better run in the league to build on the current two wins on the spin but then bstard Sky kicks in and Thursday looms large with a resurgent Foolham hot on the heels of that kicking off just after you finish your cornflakes.

Oh dear

Well according to this we only need 12. More realistically another 15-18 should easily be enough and I think you have to squint pretty hard to really see something to panic about unless you are actively looking for it
Login to get fewer ads

Look Away Now on 07:47 - Jan 10 with 3600 viewsrichranger

Is from the Daily Star

- need I say more?
Look Away Now on 09:44 - Jan 10 with 3422 viewsdaveB

If we continue our form from the last 3 matches of 2 wins and a defeat in every 3 we'll end the season with 71 points and be in the top half.

Of course if we continue the form of the last 7 games instead we'll finish the season with 47 points so possibly go down so I think that shows quite clearly that I have no idea where we will finish this season but the numbers show it could be anywhere between 9th and 24th.
Look Away Now on 10:10 - Jan 10 with 3342 viewsCamberleyR

Hahaha. Bristol City end up with 57 points?
They are currently in free fall. Lost six on the spin in the league and lost nine out of the last ten league games. I'd be more worried if I supported them at the moment.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Look Away Now on 10:12 - Jan 10 with 3340 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Look Away Now on 10:10 - Jan 10 by CamberleyR

They are currently in free fall. Lost six on the spin in the league and lost nine out of the last ten league games. I'd be more worried if I supported them at the moment.

That sounds worryingly familiar...
Look Away Now on 10:18 - Jan 10 with 3326 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The Championship is the football equivalent of wrestling's Royal Rumble.
Look Away Now on 10:45 - Jan 10 with 3260 viewsCopenranger

Getting relegated with same points total and goal difference as nr 21? That would be brutal..!!
Look Away Now on 11:31 - Jan 10 with 3180 viewsTacticalR

At least we don't have the distraction of the FA Cup.

Air hostess clique

Look Away Now on 22:44 - Jan 12 with 2713 viewsMrSheen

Shyte, no more wins this season.
Look Away Now on 22:46 - Jan 12 with 2652 viewseghamranger

This table is already wrong as we have won 5 away already 🙄
Look Away Now on 22:49 - Jan 12 with 2606 viewsenfieldargh

Look Away Now on 22:46 - Jan 12 by eghamranger

This table is already wrong as we have won 5 away already 🙄

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Look Away Now on 17:17 - Jan 14 with 2174 viewsCamberleyR

Look Away Now on 10:10 - Jan 10 by CamberleyR

Seven on the bounce now. Ten out of the last eleven.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Look Away Now on 21:12 - Feb 22 with 1579 viewsDWQPR

Looks like we've got 13 straight defeats coming up now and that the new Blackburn manager (Tony Mowbray) is going to end up being manager of the year.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Look Away Now on 05:32 - Feb 23 with 1173 viewsLowerloftLad

Look at rotherham go 4 wins in 33 but on course for 5 wins in 13
[Post edited 23 Feb 2017 5:33]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024