Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another hard day at work for Ravel 14:32 - Apr 3 with 8274 viewsNorthernr

Another hard day at work for Ravel on 14:58 - Apr 3 with 4885 viewsLunarJetman

Anyone any idea how he played for 66 minutes?
Another hard day at work for Ravel on 15:46 - Apr 3 with 4769 viewsFredManRave

Another hard day at work for Ravel on 14:58 - Apr 3 by LunarJetman

Anyone any idea how he played for 66 minutes?

I heard he came on as a 63rd minute sub.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Another hard day at work for Ravel on 15:55 - Apr 3 with 4740 viewsLunarJetman

Reading the match report it was 1-1 until after Morrison and Doughty were subbed off and then we conceded two late goals..

Still not feedback there on Morrison, good, bad or otherwise...

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/qpr-ilias-chair-ravel-morrison-michael
Another hard day at work for Ravel on 16:58 - Apr 3 with 4584 viewsconnell10

Another hard day at work for Ravel on 15:55 - Apr 3 by LunarJetman

Reading the match report it was 1-1 until after Morrison and Doughty were subbed off and then we conceded two late goals..

Still not feedback there on Morrison, good, bad or otherwise...

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/qpr-ilias-chair-ravel-morrison-michael

Well id say he didnt play to bad then if we shipped two goals when he was off.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Another hard day at work for Ravel on 18:28 - Apr 3 with 4358 viewsNorthernr

Another hard day at work for Ravel on 16:58 - Apr 3 by connell10

Well id say he didnt play to bad then if we shipped two goals when he was off.

Ravel, of course, well known for adding defensive solidity and discipline to a team.
Another hard day at work for Ravel on 18:33 - Apr 3 with 4344 viewsPunteR

Another hard day at work for Ravel on 18:28 - Apr 3 by Northernr

Ravel, of course, well known for adding defensive solidity and discipline to a team.

Attack is the best form of defence.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Another hard day at work for Ravel on 18:41 - Apr 3 with 4318 viewsDorse

I noticed our team sheet included an Eze Chair for Ravel to sit in.

What do I win?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Another hard day at work for Ravel on 19:39 - Apr 3 with 4172 viewsLblock

Another hard day at work for Ravel on 18:41 - Apr 3 by Dorse

I noticed our team sheet included an Eze Chair for Ravel to sit in.

What do I win?

I lost a Revel down the back of an Eze Chair once.

Orange one it was

(The revel, not the chair, that was green'ish)

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

Another hard day at work for Ravel on 20:51 - Apr 3 with 4033 viewsconnell10

Another hard day at work for Ravel on 18:28 - Apr 3 by Northernr

You can still effect a game for the better even if your your defensive duties are not up to scratch, i dont think stan was known for his hard tackling and tracking back was he?

Another hard day at work for Ravel on 21:15 - Apr 3 with 3975 viewsDannytheR

Another hard day at work for Ravel on 20:51 - Apr 3 by connell10

You can still effect a game for the better even if your your defensive duties are not up to scratch, i dont think stan was known for his hard tackling and tracking back was he?

Stan could do more than an hour with the youth team...
[Post edited 3 Apr 2017 21:16]
Another hard day at work for Ravel on 22:10 - Apr 3 with 3861 viewsconnell10

Another hard day at work for Ravel on 21:15 - Apr 3 by DannytheR

According to the op he played 60 odd minutes mate.

Another hard day at work for Ravel on 22:33 - Apr 3 with 3799 viewsNorthernr

Another hard day at work for Ravel on 20:51 - Apr 3 by connell10

Maybe Ravel might like to realise what a lucky little prck he is to be given yet another chance in professional football and stop being such a fat lazy fck who doesn't even turn up on time?

Like Barton, another tossr weirdly being given a free pass by QPR fans.
Another hard day at work for Ravel on 22:52 - Apr 3 with 3745 viewskensalriser

Another hard day at work for Ravel on 22:33 - Apr 3 by Northernr

Maybe Ravel might like to realise what a lucky little prck he is to be given yet another chance in professional football and stop being such a fat lazy fck who doesn't even turn up on time?

Like Barton, another tossr weirdly being given a free pass by QPR fans.

Come on, why you hatin'? He played quite well for us in about four games three years ago.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Another hard day at work for Ravel on 23:28 - Apr 3 with 3677 viewssmegma

I watched the first half then had to go to work.Once again his passing was superb but his fitness isn't. He struggled to go past one player in 45 minutes. It wasn't for the lack of trying but every opposition player closed him down quickly to stop him playing. So his only choice was to let younger/fitter players win the ball and give it to him in space. Unfortunately it only happened about 4 times in the first half. I'm still scratching my head as to what the purpose of him starting is when you got younger and fitter players gagging to play.
Eze looked really good and the trial list No9 Andre Wright did OK as a big powerful forward. Good to hear young centre back Charlie Fox get a run out as a sub in the second half as he impressed for the U18s on Saturday at Forest. I believe the youth set up has improved immensely in the last 12 months.
Another hard day at work for Ravel on 00:04 - Apr 4 with 3639 viewsNorthernr

Another hard day at work for Ravel on 23:28 - Apr 3 by smegma

I watched the first half then had to go to work.Once again his passing was superb but his fitness isn't. He struggled to go past one player in 45 minutes. It wasn't for the lack of trying but every opposition player closed him down quickly to stop him playing. So his only choice was to let younger/fitter players win the ball and give it to him in space. Unfortunately it only happened about 4 times in the first half. I'm still scratching my head as to what the purpose of him starting is when you got younger and fitter players gagging to play.
Eze looked really good and the trial list No9 Andre Wright did OK as a big powerful forward. Good to hear young centre back Charlie Fox get a run out as a sub in the second half as he impressed for the U18s on Saturday at Forest. I believe the youth set up has improved immensely in the last 12 months.

This sounds like a description of how Wilkins tried to play when he was manager, approaching 40. Morrison is 24.
Another hard day at work for Ravel on 00:13 - Apr 4 with 3625 viewsPunteR

Are we paying actual money for Ravel?
[Post edited 4 Apr 2017 0:14]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Another hard day at work for Ravel on 01:04 - Apr 4 with 3588 viewsBoston

Another hard day at work for Ravel on 21:15 - Apr 3 by DannytheR

Good lord...you're not suggesting some sort of police investigation?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Another hard day at work for Ravel on 02:41 - Apr 4 with 3553 viewsFredManRave

Another hard day at work for Ravel on 00:13 - Apr 4 by PunteR

Are we paying actual money for Ravel?
[Post edited 4 Apr 2017 0:14]

Money for nothing and tricks for free...
[Post edited 4 Apr 2017 4:37]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Another hard day at work for Ravel on 03:09 - Apr 4 with 3548 viewsPlanetHonneywood

If this is RM really trying to atone for wasting his career thus far, while also trying to impress us to earn a contract, then Lord help us if he ever loses focus.

I'd suggest if you were offered the chance to get rid of RM, JET and Hic-up now, you'd be a mug not to take it! Blokes like these don't deserve he right to play football, much less earn big coin for doing so.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Another hard day at work for Ravel on 09:30 - Apr 4 with 3269 viewsichbinnaughty

Another hard day at work for Ravel on 02:41 - Apr 4 by FredManRave

Money for nothing and tricks for free...
[Post edited 4 Apr 2017 4:37]

<wild applause>
Another hard day at work for Ravel on 13:09 - Apr 4 with 3104 viewsFDC

Another hard day at work for Ravel on 23:28 - Apr 3 by smegma

Good to hear that Eazy-E is back in the building and doing well.
[Post edited 4 Apr 2017 13:34]
Another hard day at work for Ravel on 13:47 - Apr 4 with 3014 viewspaulparker

im in the 50/50 camp if we sign Ravel full time ,
he is wasting another chance here , how long does it take to get fit ? we could have done with a player like him on Friday night someone who could of got hold of the ball look up and spot a pass instead of hoofing aimless balls to smith , the game passed Goss by on that front as he only played 4 ever senior games
I said it a couple of weeks ago that Ravel is running out of games this season until he gets himself in any shape by that time it will be to late

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Another hard day at work for Ravel on 14:07 - Apr 4 with 2974 viewsrunningman75

I was overweight with a family history of high cholesterol. Took up running and regularly now go to parkruns. I know clubs use modern training methods but maybe get the players to do a parkrun before seeing if they are in decent shape to be professional footballers ( I once beat Paolo Di Canio in a half marathon since then thought he was Swindon manager by then).
Another hard day at work for Ravel on 14:49 - Apr 4 with 2880 viewsrobith

I was against bringing him back, and he hasn't really put his up to even give him a proper assessment since he's been here.

If we were to sign him full time we need our heads checking
Another hard day at work for Ravel on 15:32 - Apr 4 with 2819 viewsFDC

Another hard day at work for Ravel on 14:07 - Apr 4 by runningman75

I was overweight with a family history of high cholesterol. Took up running and regularly now go to parkruns. I know clubs use modern training methods but maybe get the players to do a parkrun before seeing if they are in decent shape to be professional footballers ( I once beat Paolo Di Canio in a half marathon since then thought he was Swindon manager by then).

maybe get the players to do a parkrun before seeing if they are in decent shape to be professional footballers

From a couple of interviews on the pod I got the impression that Olly did something along those lines already!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024