Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So according to the Mirror, Ned hates Barton 09:27 - Nov 14 with 1536 viewsMyke

Major shock that Barton not popular in the dressing room!
So according to the Mirror, Ned hates Barton on 09:40 - Nov 14 with 1498 viewsozexile

And rightly so.
So according to the Mirror, Ned hates Barton on 09:48 - Nov 14 with 1480 viewsDorse

In other news, traces of Catholicism have been found in the Vatican and bears have been observed defecating in heavily forested areas.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

So according to the Mirror, Ned hates Barton on 10:15 - Nov 14 with 1424 viewstoboboly

Not according to the Mirror. To the great man himself, listen to the podcast that has just been released.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

So according to the Mirror, Ned hates Barton on 12:17 - Nov 14 with 1230 viewsPaddyhoops

I dont think he ever said he hates him.
He had zero respect for him.
Which is hardly surprising.
In fairness to Barton he hasn't had the right to reply however the his crimes and misdemeanours are there for all to see.
One of the most important games in our history,he gets himself sent off for violent behaviour.
Stubbing out a cigar in a colleagues face. The list goes on.
I'd take Neds version of events any day of the week.
So according to the Mirror, Ned hates Barton on 13:47 - Nov 14 with 1107 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Joey Barton is the Donald Trump of football, but without the fanbase.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

So according to the Mirror, Ned hates Barton on 14:09 - Nov 14 with 1067 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

In one of his other podcasts (with Eze maybe) he alluded to having beef with the Derry / Hill / Barton / Mackie set.

Also said he considered himself the most unpopular player after Bosingwa by fans.

I do remember a period where he was slagged quite often, and I think he even got in the face of a fella in Ellerslie once didn’t he?
So according to the Mirror, Ned hates Barton on 16:35 - Nov 14 with 911 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

So according to the Mirror, Ned hates Barton on 12:17 - Nov 14 by Paddyhoops

I dont think he ever said he hates him.
He had zero respect for him.
Which is hardly surprising.
In fairness to Barton he hasn't had the right to reply however the his crimes and misdemeanours are there for all to see.
One of the most important games in our history,he gets himself sent off for violent behaviour.
Stubbing out a cigar in a colleagues face. The list goes on.
I'd take Neds version of events any day of the week.

In the podcast I think Ned says that he had no problem with Barton as a player. He didn't like him as a person.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

So according to the Mirror, Ned hates Barton on 16:45 - Nov 14 with 880 viewsdanehoop

So according to the Mirror, Ned hates Barton on 16:35 - Nov 14 by CliveWilsonSaid

In the podcast I think Ned says that he had no problem with Barton as a player. He didn't like him as a person.

Doesnt it strike you as a little coincidental that this is story appears in the Mirror after the excellent podcast?

Never knowingly understood

Login to get fewer ads

So according to the Mirror, Ned hates Barton on 19:37 - Nov 14 with 754 viewseghamranger

So according to the Mirror, Ned hates Barton on 13:47 - Nov 14 by PlanetHonneywood

Joey Barton is the Donald Trump of football, but without the fanbase.

Love that... so true
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024