Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pathetic 16:54 - Dec 19 with 5222 viewsA40Bosh

Simply awful

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Pathetic on 16:57 - Dec 19 with 4352 viewsSteveB

Dickie aside, every other player can f**k right off.
Pathetic on 16:58 - Dec 19 with 4336 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Its stings twice as bad throwing it away late how many times has that happened its unacceptable .
Pathetic on 16:58 - Dec 19 with 4336 viewsLowerloftLad

Pathetic on 16:57 - Dec 19 by SteveB

Dickie aside, every other player can f**k right off.

i have defended warburton apart from the huddersfield game but im fed up now

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Pathetic on 17:06 - Dec 19 with 4238 viewsichbinnaughty

Pathetic on 16:58 - Dec 19 by LowerloftLad

i have defended warburton apart from the huddersfield game but im fed up now

Me too. Final straw today.
In an anti-Christmas manoeuvre I’ve run out of goodwill
Pathetic on 17:16 - Dec 19 with 4134 viewsYokelR

Looking forward to his thoughts after this one?
Bloody Wycombe.
He needs to go and take his worthless coaches with him. If Ferdinand doesn't see that think he needs to have a bit of a look at himself?

This is not knee-jerk or panic, look at any stat you like he is a disaster and this is just the latest club he's dragged down.
Pathetic on 17:17 - Dec 19 with 4117 viewsnix

Pathetic on 17:06 - Dec 19 by ichbinnaughty

Me too. Final straw today.
In an anti-Christmas manoeuvre I’ve run out of goodwill

I'm afraid I can't summon up any defence for that performance. And taking off Chair was mystifying. BOS would have made more sense as he was playing with about 20% capacity and spirit.
Pathetic on 17:27 - Dec 19 with 4021 viewsSteveB

Pathetic on 17:17 - Dec 19 by nix

I'm afraid I can't summon up any defence for that performance. And taking off Chair was mystifying. BOS would have made more sense as he was playing with about 20% capacity and spirit.

With a heavy heart, I want the DoF to step down now as well. It's on you Les.
Pathetic on 17:29 - Dec 19 with 3995 viewstraininvain

Pathetic on 17:17 - Dec 19 by nix

Likewise. Warburton’s in game management is very poor and he doesn’t seem to know how to stop the rot.

I’m tempted to say Warburton got us into this mess and it’s his job to sort it out. Obviously risky given current form but it’s not a great squad and anyone coming in will have to deal with this group of players.

And we have tough games coming up. On reflection I’d give Warburton until the end of this month and if we’re still struggling (likely) then bring in the new manager for the start of January.
Login to get fewer ads

Pathetic on 17:32 - Dec 19 with 3932 viewsDiscodroids

Worst game of association football i've watched with these eyes since the Disgrace of Gijón.

It was a motile dog turd steaming in the gutter with a Benson & Hedges dog end snout stubbed out on it.

another wonderful saturday afternoon to complete another shit week.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Pathetic on 17:42 - Dec 19 with 3849 viewsitsbiga

Unfortunately I only see us going down at the moment.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Pathetic on 18:14 - Dec 19 with 3676 viewsBrazilNutR

BBC reporting "Wycombe finally secured the point their efforts deserved when 189-year-old Mehmeti, who had only been on the field for 10 minutes, cut in from the left and beat Dieng from the edge of the area."

bloody hell, worlds oldest man scores against us... classic charity Park Rangers!
Pathetic on 19:28 - Dec 19 with 3449 viewsPhildo

We have been caught with no full backs who are ready for this league yet- that has to be laid at the door of the director of football surely

We bought two strikers but play a formation which does not play at all to the style of the striker we bought.

The manager is so inflexible- we have lost a lead twice by taking the two best ball players off the park leading to a period - both times- of being unable to retain the ball and a goal conceded

If Warburton goes- as I think he should- I have no faith we will sign anyone decent in January. This league is really poor this year and it will be possible to turn this around but we need a full clear out I am afraid which suggests you have to pay for an experienced manager to do a survival job
Pathetic on 19:43 - Dec 19 with 3346 viewspaulparker

Pathetic on 19:28 - Dec 19 by Phildo

We have been caught with no full backs who are ready for this league yet- that has to be laid at the door of the director of football surely

We bought two strikers but play a formation which does not play at all to the style of the striker we bought.

The manager is so inflexible- we have lost a lead twice by taking the two best ball players off the park leading to a period - both times- of being unable to retain the ball and a goal conceded

If Warburton goes- as I think he should- I have no faith we will sign anyone decent in January. This league is really poor this year and it will be possible to turn this around but we need a full clear out I am afraid which suggests you have to pay for an experienced manager to do a survival job

Let’s see what the board do , he should be sacked tonight and we should have at least 3 experienced players lined up for when the January window opens , I’m not holding my breath on either
Imo I think it actually suits this board to go down so when we go to league one we can operate within the wage cap that is in force
And when we do go down we will not get the Holloway feel good factor either I can see us languishing in that division for a long time

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Pathetic on 20:33 - Dec 19 with 3110 viewsNortholt_Rs

Pathetic on 18:14 - Dec 19 by BrazilNutR

BBC reporting "Wycombe finally secured the point their efforts deserved when 189-year-old Mehmeti, who had only been on the field for 10 minutes, cut in from the left and beat Dieng from the edge of the area."

bloody hell, worlds oldest man scores against us... classic charity Park Rangers!

...and it was his first goal in professional football. Charity Park Rangers indeed...

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Pathetic on 21:21 - Dec 19 with 2960 viewsBrianWilson

Pathetic on 19:28 - Dec 19 by Phildo

We miss the much maligned Manning. Can we buy him back for 151k? He's not a great defender but offers a lot more going forward than Niko.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2020 21:21]

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

Pathetic on 21:23 - Dec 19 with 2941 viewsT_Block

Knee-Jerk

There are no alternatives apart from again wasting money we do not have.

This is a time for fans to support their club or there may not be a club to support.

This has been explained time and time again.

Queens Park Rangers FC have run-out of options
Pathetic on 21:30 - Dec 19 with 2917 viewsjoolsyp

Pathetic on 21:23 - Dec 19 by T_Block

Knee-Jerk

There are no alternatives apart from again wasting money we do not have.

This is a time for fans to support their club or there may not be a club to support.

This has been explained time and time again.

Queens Park Rangers FC have run-out of options

Valid - and important - opinion, but no need to get abusive (on the other thread)!

We all support our club mate and I'd say a very high percentage want Warbs to turn it around. If Warbs stayed and we dropped into the bottom 3 (by no means a certainty but a growing possibility given our run of form) would you say we are not supporting our club by demanding change?
Pathetic on 09:52 - Dec 20 with 2580 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Pathetic on 17:27 - Dec 19 by SteveB

I'm not there yet.

I think Ferdinand and Hoos have kept us in existence in an FFP world and that Ferdinand has done a great job with the academy.

This was his first managerial appointment and it worked really well last season. Time for a change now, though, and it would be interesting to see if Ferdinand got to pick the replacement.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Pathetic on 09:57 - Dec 20 with 2551 viewsdaveB

Pathetic on 17:27 - Dec 19 by SteveB

If the January window is as bad as the last one then yeah he should probably go as well
Pathetic on 09:58 - Dec 20 with 2545 viewsNortholt_Rs

Pathetic on 09:52 - Dec 20 by BrianMcCarthy

I'm not there yet.

I think Ferdinand and Hoos have kept us in existence in an FFP world and that Ferdinand has done a great job with the academy.

This was his first managerial appointment and it worked really well last season. Time for a change now, though, and it would be interesting to see if Ferdinand got to pick the replacement.

Did LF pick Ramsey, Hasselbaink, Ollie #2, McLaren, Warburton?

Pathetic on 10:04 - Dec 20 with 2520 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Pathetic on 09:58 - Dec 20 by Northolt_Rs

Did LF pick Ramsey, Hasselbaink, Ollie #2, McLaren, Warburton?

It seems clear from various interviews that he didn't get the shout in those decisions, bar Warburton which is definitely his call.

Pathetic on 10:07 - Dec 20 with 2504 viewsJamesB1979

Pathetic on 10:04 - Dec 20 by BrianMcCarthy

It seems clear from various interviews that he didn't get the shout in those decisions, bar Warburton which is definitely his call.

Whose choice was JFH? Tony too?
Pathetic on 10:16 - Dec 20 with 2467 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Pathetic on 10:07 - Dec 20 by JamesB1979

Not sure, James.

Pathetic on 10:20 - Dec 20 with 2456 viewsNortholt_Rs

Pathetic on 10:04 - Dec 20 by BrianMcCarthy

But surely the DOF has to give a yes vote to any manager appointment Bri? Otherwise, why have a DOF? It makes no sense to me at all if the manager selection is not overseen and approved by LF as DOF.

Pathetic on 10:22 - Dec 20 with 2450 viewsdaveB

Pathetic on 10:07 - Dec 20 by JamesB1979

a mixture of the two, Ferdinand suggested Jackett but Fernandes and the board liked JFH so went with him
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024