Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticketing help 17:31 - Nov 15 with 1920 viewswokingrs

Would be grateful for any help/advice with the following:

I am a member as are my two young sons who are both part of my ticketing network. We have purchased tickets for every home game bar one this season and the system has allowed me to reassign the tickets I have purchased for my boys to receive the members discount.

I am now no longer able to reassign their tickets and get an error message saying that they do not have the correct attributes to purchase seats. I called the box office earlier who enabled me to buy tickets for Luton but they didn’t know why I was now experiencing this issue. They suggested deleting and adding them back which I have done but this has not solved the problem. It is not so much the price which I am concerned about but what worries me is if we have a big game where tickets are harder to come by, they may not get priority.

Very frustrating ticketing system all round and things like this add to the frustration.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help.
Ticketing help on 22:26 - Nov 15 with 1788 viewsToast_R

The reason is that their ticketing system is absolute gash.

I haven't been able to buy online tickets since July because it doesn't authenticate my payment cards with my personal details held on my account. I've checked them, complained to the Box Office who've "raised it with the providers" and they've never been able to resolve it to this day. I have to buy my tickets over the phone every time.
Ticketing help on 00:17 - Nov 16 with 1721 viewsNorthernr

What tickets are you trying to buy? It's unhelpfully vague when you try and buy tickets assigned to accounts that don't have sufficient loyalty points.
Ticketing help on 07:43 - Nov 16 with 1621 viewsStevenageRanger

I had exactly the same problem for Luton. Never had it before. I have two sons and one has a ST and the other doesn’t. It wouldn’t let me assign the Luton ticket to the one without the ST. I managed to get as I could reassign to the one with a ST. No loyalty points included so didn’t matter and they are both in the same age category.

Very odd though as never happened before.
Ticketing help on 10:25 - Nov 16 with 1531 viewswokingrs

Ticketing help on 00:17 - Nov 16 by Northernr

What tickets are you trying to buy? It's unhelpfully vague when you try and buy tickets assigned to accounts that don't have sufficient loyalty points.

Just trying to buy home tickets mostly although we do a few away games so loyalty points could come into play. They are a £1 cheaper for junior and adult members. It is not the cost I am too worried about but the ability to get tickets in the members pre sale which I can only purchase for myself even though my sons are members too.

Heather from the box office has messaged me to say the service provider will look into. Not her fault of course but very frustrating and it seems others have a similar problem. Bearing in mind I spend the best part of £70 for each home game, it shouldn’t be that difficult to have a system that works. I still struggling to find a direct link to the ticket page on the website!
Ticketing help on 12:05 - Nov 16 with 1458 viewsPinnerPaul

Ticketing help on 10:25 - Nov 16 by wokingrs

Just trying to buy home tickets mostly although we do a few away games so loyalty points could come into play. They are a £1 cheaper for junior and adult members. It is not the cost I am too worried about but the ability to get tickets in the members pre sale which I can only purchase for myself even though my sons are members too.

Heather from the box office has messaged me to say the service provider will look into. Not her fault of course but very frustrating and it seems others have a similar problem. Bearing in mind I spend the best part of £70 for each home game, it shouldn’t be that difficult to have a system that works. I still struggling to find a direct link to the ticket page on the website!

Just a thought, given the number of tickets you are buying on a match by match basis, it might well be worth you looking at the flexi ticket option - cheaper with less booking fees and less hassle......once you have bought the FT of course!
Ticketing help on 13:59 - Nov 16 with 1409 viewsStevenageRanger

The flexi tickets work out more when including kids. They do a deal for every game for One Adult and either 1 or 2 kids. It was £34 for Luton for 1 Adult and 1 U18. 5 games at that price is £170 and the flexi tickets are £123 for adults and £60 for kids so cost £13 more than buying each game. This is all in Lower Loft so will probably work out as a saving in other parts of the ground.
Ticketing help on 14:32 - Nov 16 with 1368 viewsPinnerPaul

Ticketing help on 13:59 - Nov 16 by StevenageRanger

The flexi tickets work out more when including kids. They do a deal for every game for One Adult and either 1 or 2 kids. It was £34 for Luton for 1 Adult and 1 U18. 5 games at that price is £170 and the flexi tickets are £123 for adults and £60 for kids so cost £13 more than buying each game. This is all in Lower Loft so will probably work out as a saving in other parts of the ground.

Except you would have 5 x £3.50 booking fees buying separately and only 1 x £3.50 with the flexi ticket option, so not much in it.

Thanks for the info though, I thought the FT was supposed to give a saving?
Ticketing help on 14:47 - Nov 16 with 1359 viewsStevenageRanger

Ticketing help on 14:32 - Nov 16 by PinnerPaul

Except you would have 5 x £3.50 booking fees buying separately and only 1 x £3.50 with the flexi ticket option, so not much in it.

Thanks for the info though, I thought the FT was supposed to give a saving?

You would make a saving on the single ticket price but as said they already do a deal on Adult and Junior. Fair point re Booking Fee but seems hardly worth it!
Login to get fewer ads

Ticketing help on 14:53 - Nov 16 with 1358 viewsPinnerPaul

Ticketing help on 14:47 - Nov 16 by StevenageRanger

You would make a saving on the single ticket price but as said they already do a deal on Adult and Junior. Fair point re Booking Fee but seems hardly worth it!

Correct - FT would work out a whole £1 cheaper in your example - as you say hardly worth it!
Ticketing help on 07:06 - Nov 17 with 1245 viewsdavman

I got the same problem and had to call the Box Office. They told me that a few people had reported the same problem so the provider is looking into it. Luckily I have a fast track number for the Box Office, which meant I did not have to wait - really useful. They were very helpful too.

I think that this one is a temporary glitch and should be sorted soon...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024