Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Waaaaaaallll match thread 09:41 - Sep 14 with 32179 viewsloftboy

3-1 to the R’s

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 10:01 - Sep 14 with 5643 viewsDiscodroids

I have it on good authority that Gary Rowett seeks his kicks by greasing his hampton with chicken skin and lies naked but for his Terry Hurlock  frilly pink garter  on the bed, whistling for his 2 German Shepherds .

He reaches sexual nirvana not through the frenzied lapping of the beast hounds tongue on  his cherub meatus, but through  anticipation of the sound of his dogs crazed barking tearing along the polished wooden floor of his Bermondsey Bijou, with their claws desperately trying to gain purchase as they turn the corner to his bedroom.

Thats what i heard anyway. Probably a load of old bollocks, but you never know...

This sycophantic poster predicts a 2-2 ding dong with Dean Neal swiping a brace.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2022 10:02]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 11:30 - Sep 14 with 5526 viewsTheChef

2-0 defeat.

We never do well there.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 11:36 - Sep 14 with 5510 viewsconnell10

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 11:30 - Sep 14 by TheChef

2-0 defeat.

We never do well there.

1-1

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 11:47 - Sep 14 with 5476 viewsLanhoop

There could be a few headlines being written if after the minutes silence the team decide to "take the knee" tonight.

1-0 loss sadly.
Waaaaaaallll match thread on 11:59 - Sep 14 with 5438 viewsaston_hoop

Some football! Can't wait, we'll be 3-0 up at half time because thats what we do but this time hang on and keep the clean.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 12:06 - Sep 14 with 5411 viewsthemodfather

this game is all about the ref, can he handle a few 1000 morons giving him stick for 80mins? will he melt? or stand up to it and make fair decisions, even if it means giving a free kick to us once in the game!!
I wonder how many away teams get a penalty at the den? we have had some stonewalls waved away.
1-1 draw.
Waaaaaaallll match thread on 12:10 - Sep 14 with 5398 viewsjoe90

Got a feeling it will be a limp defeat. 2-0 to Millwall.

Hope I'm wrong.
Waaaaaaallll match thread on 12:43 - Sep 14 with 5293 viewsPinnerPaul

1-1 Chair
Login to get fewer ads

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 12:45 - Sep 14 with 5289 viewsMetallica_Hoop

2-1 Rangers.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 13:44 - Sep 14 with 5159 viewsBoston

Guessing we're fielding about as good a side as we've got this evening, therefore, a 2-1 win.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 14:04 - Sep 14 with 5094 viewsderbyhoop

I couldn't make any predictions with any confidence. Win, lose or draw all credible.

Our side should be strong, including the bench. Roberts for Dykes? Irogebunam for Field? Balogun to start?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 14:07 - Sep 14 with 5088 viewssoops

Gone for a cheeky double bet on away wins for QPR and Salzburg
Waaaaaaallll match thread on 14:07 - Sep 14 with 5088 viewsLandshark

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 11:47 - Sep 14 by Lanhoop

There could be a few headlines being written if after the minutes silence the team decide to "take the knee" tonight.

1-0 loss sadly.

I've seen a lot of this on Twitter from Millwall fans.

Why do the QPR players taking the knee after the National Anthem result in a riot? I don't understand.
Waaaaaaallll match thread on 14:23 - Sep 14 with 5069 viewsbosh67

If Dykes is selected he really has to start scoring.

3-0 QPR Dykes hattrick and we think he's the messiah for 5 minutes.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 14:28 - Sep 14 with 5053 viewsSonofpugwash

Sort of place where we can hit them on the break.

1-1 draw Willock.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 14:37 - Sep 14 with 5040 viewsqpr_1968

1-1 dykes

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 14:40 - Sep 14 with 5029 viewsManinBlack

We are generally useless in away derbies so Millwall to win. Getting nothing tonight will be galling as we should have had 3 points against a miserable Huddersfield with just 4 points to their name. They won't be that bad when we do get to play. Hope I get proved wrong but we were so docile at Millwall last season and expect the same if we go behind.
Waaaaaaallll match thread on 14:52 - Sep 14 with 4996 viewsNorthantsHoop

Spirit of September 2019 required, when we took them 2-1 with a superb performance in Warburton's first season.
Waaaaaaallll match thread on 14:55 - Sep 14 with 4987 viewsbosh67

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 14:40 - Sep 14 by ManinBlack

We are generally useless in away derbies so Millwall to win. Getting nothing tonight will be galling as we should have had 3 points against a miserable Huddersfield with just 4 points to their name. They won't be that bad when we do get to play. Hope I get proved wrong but we were so docile at Millwall last season and expect the same if we go behind.

As Beale has said the whole style of play we need to adopt is up and at them, in their face from the start. When we do that we look excellent, when we don't we look vulnerable. A lot of this depends on the players staying on script consistently.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 14:57 - Sep 14 with 4975 viewsSonofpugwash

Remind me who Taylor Richards is again?

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 15:01 - Sep 14 with 4962 viewsWren67

Can't decide whether we will win or lose, so a draw it is then.

1-1 Willock

urrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssss
Waaaaaaallll match thread on 15:57 - Sep 14 with 4840 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Have Dykes ending his cold streak but still a 2-1 loss. Just can't remember us having much success there, outside of the 2019 appearance.
Waaaaaaallll match thread on 16:11 - Sep 14 with 4807 viewsSakura

Fancy 1-0 Roberts. Due a clean sheet

Hoping we are let straight out again this year after not being locked in back in Feb with no bother
Waaaaaaallll match thread on 16:23 - Sep 14 with 4751 viewsMick_S

1-2 Rangers dependant on a good fast start. Willock first goal scorer. Can’t wait, and I won’t wait so I’ve had a pre-match livener.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 17:36 - Sep 14 with 4560 viewsDiscodroids

always gives me a laugh... In clipped James Mason tones.... 'F Troop are the real nutters'...

'Panorama' '70's

[Post edited 14 Sep 2022 17:37]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024