Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That old chestnut - Preview 11:27 - Oct 7 with 2032 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/58685
That old chestnut - Preview on 11:55 - Oct 7 with 1907 viewsPinnerPaul

Thanks Clive for dispelling the myth that we only fell apart last season after Seny and CW were out - obviously, as you keep reminding us, we were still only a couple of wins away from the play offs so if those two had come back we might have still been OK.

MB pre match interview " 3 games in SEVEN days" - I LOVE that man!
That old chestnut - Preview on 12:10 - Oct 7 with 1860 viewsNorthernr

That old chestnut - Preview on 11:55 - Oct 7 by PinnerPaul

Thanks Clive for dispelling the myth that we only fell apart last season after Seny and CW were out - obviously, as you keep reminding us, we were still only a couple of wins away from the play offs so if those two had come back we might have still been OK.

MB pre match interview " 3 games in SEVEN days" - I LOVE that man!

Maybe he's like Warbs after all i.e. reads LFW more than he really should.
That old chestnut - Preview on 13:54 - Oct 7 with 1563 viewsdaveB

That Leicester game under Magilton I was working at Viacom and our sales team won an award so we were all taken to the pub at 10am that Friday and free booze and food all day, I remeber being outrageously drunk by about 2pm and talking 5 people into coming to that game with me telling them we were the most entertaining brilliant team they'd ever see. I slept through the second half and had the piss taken out of me for several years after that non performance from Rangers.
That old chestnut - Preview on 14:38 - Oct 7 with 1473 viewsnix

Thanks for all the stats Clive. Spoiling us.

We're at a very interesting point in the season. Will be fascinating to see how we do without Chris. But we're clearly in a better place, as has been said, than we were without him last season. As for Chair I don't think his fall in performance was just because of Willock not being available. He was seemingly affected a lot by AFCON, and struggled a lot coming back from that. He's back to his old self now.

It's not a must win tonight, but a win would certainly give us another boost to the fans, the manager and the players.
That old chestnut - Preview on 16:00 - Oct 7 with 1294 viewsPinnerPaul

That old chestnut - Preview on 12:10 - Oct 7 by Northernr

Maybe he's like Warbs after all i.e. reads LFW more than he really should.

I'm flattered but don't really think that's the case.

I'm sure MB can count up to 7 without any prompting from on here!

Enjoy the game and a bit more time to write a match report afterwards
That old chestnut - Preview on 18:07 - Oct 7 with 1049 viewsfrancisbowles

Three more points than after 12 games last season. Need a win tonight to keep that differential going.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024