Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next set of train strikes - Preston A, FA Cup Third Round 15:33 - Nov 22 with 2364 viewsNorthernr

Next set of train strikes - Preston A, FA Cup Third Round on 15:38 - Nov 22 with 2342 viewsJames_Paddocks

Up the workers etc, but this is massively destroying the enjoyment of the season for me.

We'll get about 400 up to Preston now
Next set of train strikes - Preston A, FA Cup Third Round on 15:51 - Nov 22 with 2293 viewsNorthernr

Next set of train strikes - Preston A, FA Cup Third Round on 15:38 - Nov 22 by James_Paddocks

Up the workers etc, but this is massively destroying the enjoyment of the season for me.

We'll get about 400 up to Preston now

If that. Wasn't exactly screaming great day out to begin with was it? Difficult, long, expensive journey, week before Christmas, always one of the worst games to watch every season anyway.
Next set of train strikes - Preston A, FA Cup Third Round on 15:52 - Nov 22 with 2279 viewsRangersw12

Anyone who goes to Preston now deserves a medal
Next set of train strikes - Preston A, FA Cup Third Round on 15:57 - Nov 22 with 2255 viewsdaveB

even when the trains are running it's a nightmare, Coventry was horrific the other week
Next set of train strikes - Preston A, FA Cup Third Round on 16:20 - Nov 22 with 2189 viewsstevec

Next set of train strikes - Preston A, FA Cup Third Round on 15:52 - Nov 22 by Rangersw12

Anyone who ever goes to Preston deserves a medal.
Next set of train strikes - Preston A, FA Cup Third Round on 00:17 - Nov 25 with 1619 viewsCiderwithRsie

Next set of train strikes - Preston A, FA Cup Third Round on 15:52 - Nov 22 by Rangersw12

Two if they go to the football.
Next set of train strikes - Preston A, FA Cup Third Round on 11:10 - Nov 25 with 1516 viewsaston_hoop

Preston and FA Cup third round? That covers 2 trips to Lancashire inevitably then

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Next set of train strikes - Preston A, FA Cup Third Round on 11:12 - Nov 25 with 1513 viewsslmrstid

Not to be selfish, but I've been hoping for an away tie against Leicester in the FA Cup for years now.

I reckon we'd have a chance of turning them over this year too if they're still lower mid-table, prioritising finishing 12th over a cup final and all that.
Login to get fewer ads

Next set of train strikes - Preston A, FA Cup Third Round on 16:15 - Nov 25 with 1398 viewsPinnerPaul

Next set of train strikes - Preston A, FA Cup Third Round on 15:51 - Nov 22 by Northernr

If that. Wasn't exactly screaming great day out to begin with was it? Difficult, long, expensive journey, week before Christmas, always one of the worst games to watch every season anyway.

Rather reinforces what I just posted on the ULEZ thread - yes it may be more environmentally friendly to use public transport, but I always suspect those coming out with the championing of PT actually hardly ever use it!
Next set of train strikes - Preston A, FA Cup Third Round on 16:16 - Nov 25 with 1393 viewsPinnerPaul

Next set of train strikes - Preston A, FA Cup Third Round on 00:17 - Nov 25 by CiderwithRsie

Two if they go to the football.

Next set of train strikes - Preston A, FA Cup Third Round on 17:34 - Nov 25 with 1342 viewsWirralHoop

I probably won’t even make it now. Have to be in Chester for 19:30 no trains messes that up.
Next set of train strikes - Preston A, FA Cup Third Round on 08:18 - Nov 27 with 1159 viewsDWQPR

Public transport is falling to pieces in this country. Took nearly three hours last night to get back from Westminster to Greenford. Got a rammed Jubilee line tube to Bond Street and went to the Central line westbound platform. First two trains were for Ealing Broadway, neither of which were allowed to stop because of ‘overcrowding’, and you could see they were no more than three quarters full. The third and fourth trains were for West Ruislip and the same occurred, neither stopped. By this time the platform was dangerously rammed with people. So we decided to get an eastbound train and move back a few stops to then head westbound. Same occurred eastbound. So back to the Jubilee line and had to wait 10 minutes for a train to Baker Street to get a H&C line train to Wood Lane, which was another 11 minute wait. Finally got to Wood Lane where our fun really began. Got to White City only to be told all Central line trains westbound were suspended due to a train breaking down at East Acton. So across the road we walked to look for a 95 bus. One came along after 10 minutes, a single decker which looked like it was occupied by the whole Forest squad! So we decide to walk to Shepherds Bush overground in the hope of getting a taxi. Got there and none in sight so start trying calling mini cab firms, all booked up and eventually after walking round Shepherds Bush Green managed to hail a black cab, which was heading back up towards Holland Park. £40 later we got back to Greenford.

And even getting trains from Euston up to MK now, you’re lucky to get on an Avanti at the weekend and most North Western trains as a result are overcrowded and turn into a furnace of body heat.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Next set of train strikes - Preston A, FA Cup Third Round on 14:41 - Nov 28 with 1022 viewsstowmarketrange

Preston tickets on sale tomorrow.1946 tickets at £28 for adults and £20 for 65+ and 19-24.I think this might just about get to general sale on Wednesday.
Next set of train strikes - Preston A, FA Cup Third Round on 19:39 - Nov 28 with 895 viewsstowmarketrange

So we get Preston on a train strike weekend followed by fleetwood on the next one.Might as well stay up north for Christmas and the new year.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024