Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just when you think.... 17:20 - Jan 7 with 3148 viewsconnell10

....the bar can't get much lower we are served up this sloppy shite!!! My heart goes out to the fans who travelled there today ..
Hero's all....unlike our soft useless players.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Just when you think.... on 17:51 - Jan 7 with 2967 viewsenfieldargh

I have no love or affection for this group, I don’t care if I never have to watch them again

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Just when you think.... on 18:12 - Jan 7 with 2831 viewsPaddyhoops

The defending for the first goal was a new low. Shocking , abysmal, amateurish.
Use your own adjectives.
Just when you think.... on 18:31 - Jan 7 with 2753 viewsShotKneesHoop

Just when you think.... on 18:12 - Jan 7 by Paddyhoops

The defending for the first goal was a new low. Shocking , abysmal, amateurish.
Use your own adjectives.

Utter shtyte sums it up for rme.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2023 18:31]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Just when you think.... on 18:39 - Jan 7 with 2702 viewsLowerloftLad

Just when you think.... on 18:31 - Jan 7 by ShotKneesHoop

Utter shtyte sums it up for rme.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2023 18:31]

I won't be renewing for next season I need a break from the club for a while I will pick and choose games and just hope that the clubs mentality changes overtime.

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Just when you think.... on 18:54 - Jan 7 with 2624 viewsDorse

The rest of this season is going to drag like a seal's ringpiece if they can't get their shit together.

Much the same as every fücking season, then.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Just when you think.... on 20:51 - Jan 7 with 2422 viewsconnell10

Just when you think.... on 18:54 - Jan 7 by Dorse

The rest of this season is going to drag like a seal's ringpiece if they can't get their shit together.

Much the same as every fücking season, then.

Yep not looking forward to it mate.

Just when you think.... on 21:12 - Jan 7 with 2358 viewsdigswellhoop

WEARE SH1T
Just when you think.... on 21:13 - Jan 7 with 2343 viewsdigswellhoop

no positives we are a poor championship team
Login to get fewer ads

Just when you think.... on 21:24 - Jan 7 with 2244 viewsstainrods_elbow

Just when you think.... on 18:39 - Jan 7 by LowerloftLad

I won't be renewing for next season I need a break from the club for a while I will pick and choose games and just hope that the clubs mentality changes overtime.

Seems fair enough to me - picking and choosing their games seems to be what our players do too. The entire Loft should moon the players at the next home game after that dross. Then, if they're all ejected, the players can play in front of nobody as well as playing like nobodies.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Just when you think.... on 22:27 - Jan 7 with 2070 viewsDorse

Just when you think.... on 21:24 - Jan 7 by stainrods_elbow

Seems fair enough to me - picking and choosing their games seems to be what our players do too. The entire Loft should moon the players at the next home game after that dross. Then, if they're all ejected, the players can play in front of nobody as well as playing like nobodies.

Should they accompany said mooning with derisory cheek slapping? I think it would be far classier than, say, the 'spreader' or the 'fruitbowl' approach that is, I feel, somewhat vulgar. Failing that, penile heliocoptery or armpit flatulence would be acceptable.

Still more fun than watching the game.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Just when you think.... on 07:04 - Jan 8 with 1794 viewsMelakaRanger

Just when you think.... on 21:13 - Jan 7 by digswellhoop

no positives we are a poor championship team

I suspect that today we are actually only a mid table League 1 team.

Indeed put this team into League 1 and theres no way it would be anywhere near the playoffs.

This team has (and for many years now) lacked guts, energy, determination, pride, ideas........ the list goes on

Many are paid hansomely and losing is accepted as 'acceptable'

There are no consequences for not performing adequately. They pick up their £5 grand/£10 grand a week whatever they do. In the real world of the supporters, where most dont even earn in a year what the average QPR player earns in a month, an inadequate performance at work has consequences.

Footballers live in another world.
Just when you think.... on 09:22 - Jan 8 with 1571 viewsconnell10

Just when you think.... on 07:04 - Jan 8 by MelakaRanger

Indeed put this team into League 1 and theres no way it would be anywhere near the playoffs.

This team has (and for many years now) lacked guts, energy, determination, pride, ideas........ the list goes on

There are no consequences for not performing adequately. They pick up their £5 grand/£10 grand a week whatever they do. In the real world of the supporters, where most dont even earn in a year what the average QPR player earns in a month, an inadequate performance at work has consequences.

So true mate.

Just when you think.... on 09:47 - Jan 8 with 1494 viewsoldmeadoniansR

What I would give for a 'Mad dog' Martin Allen. He was not gifted technically but by god he gave 100% for every second he was on the pitch. Every sinew, every pumping vein in his head. In a way you can't get that far beyond your technical deficiencies as a player but you can give 100% in training and on the pitch. It hurts but it is not hard. Sadly missing yesterday.
Just when you think.... on 10:25 - Jan 8 with 1425 viewsYokelR

This club needs a clear out.
We buy duds one after the other and we produce next to nothing for the first team.
Managers come and go and the set up sits there smugly stealing a living. Doubtless NC will last 18 months then it'll all be his fault again.
Pointless building a training ground with this lot running it, something very wrong with the ethos of this club when you get performances like yesterday?
But people will still come on here and defend the set-up that bought Bonne and Co?
Why aren't you as pi55ed off as me?
Just when you think.... on 11:59 - Jan 8 with 1291 viewsDamo1962

This. You'd think after yesterday, and.results before it, that the penny would finally drop amongst a lot of supporters, about most of this squads ability. Warburton knew it, Beale knew it, and now Critchley has said it. I'm glad it's finally in the open, as it means the club can try and fix it...if they really care about QPR.
Just when you think.... on 12:22 - Jan 8 with 1247 viewsLordPork

On the upside we are consistent, unfortunately consistently shite....

I'm interested in the Critchley policy of announcing "they" as opposed to "we" in his assessment. Admitting "they" were displaying something wrong in the practice/build up to the weekend....sounds odd to me.

If so, why not address it before announcing the team, putting the team on the pitch etc.

My hope is Critchley gets a chance to oust those clearly not up to specification as to what's required and gets his own group together.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024