Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ollie Norwood on Ilias Chair 19:37 - Jan 16 with 2969 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Great to hear.

Have to laugh at the QPR fans telling him ‘no he’s shit’ though 😆

Ollie Norwood on Ilias Chair on 20:09 - Jan 16 with 2806 viewsWatford_Ranger

Unusually for a flair player he never, ever hides, no matter how bad the dross around him is. Deserves a chance higher up.
Ollie Norwood on Ilias Chair on 20:23 - Jan 16 with 2711 viewsDixie_CT

Pukki at Norwich said the same and I think platitudes from fellow professional are worth listening to.

Chair comes across well when he speaks, deserves a decent career, and we should enjoy him while we can.

Understated and under rated.
Ollie Norwood on Ilias Chair on 20:28 - Jan 16 with 2662 viewsdavman

Ollie Norwood on Ilias Chair on 20:09 - Jan 16 by Watford_Ranger

Unusually for a flair player he never, ever hides, no matter how bad the dross around him is. Deserves a chance higher up.

...and despite the negative shite on here around him, he'll do really well when surrounded by better players...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Ollie Norwood on Ilias Chair on 21:08 - Jan 16 with 2502 viewsKlaitons

Ollie Norwood on Ilias Chair on 20:28 - Jan 16 by davman

...and despite the negative shite on here around him, he'll do really well when surrounded by better players...

It was very difficult for me to entrust my apartment in the hands of various professionals, which I found on this site <a href=“ https://captainhandy.ca”>pool builders</a> , but I want to say that I was very shocked, because the result itself was very cool and unexpected. They did everything qualitatively as well as unusually, and I was very happy.
Ollie Norwood on Ilias Chair on 23:10 - Jan 16 with 2207 viewsloftboy

Ollie Norwood on Ilias Chair on 21:08 - Jan 16 by Klaitons

It was very difficult for me to entrust my apartment in the hands of various professionals, which I found on this site <a href=“ https://captainhandy.ca”>pool builders</a> , but I want to say that I was very shocked, because the result itself was very cool and unexpected. They did everything qualitatively as well as unusually, and I was very happy.

Mate can I say posting the same shite on numerous posts which have nothing to do with mentioned post makes you a massive cûnt.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Ollie Norwood on Ilias Chair on 00:20 - Jan 17 with 2068 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ollie Norwood on Ilias Chair on 23:10 - Jan 16 by loftboy

Mate can I say posting the same shite on numerous posts which have nothing to do with mentioned post makes you a massive cûnt.

I think it’s an automated spam generator. There is no human to argue with.
Ollie Norwood on Ilias Chair on 00:27 - Jan 17 with 2053 viewsloftboy

Ollie Norwood on Ilias Chair on 00:20 - Jan 17 by BazzaInTheLoft

It made me feel better though!!
[Post edited 17 Jan 2023 0:27]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Ollie Norwood on Ilias Chair on 07:41 - Jan 17 with 1854 viewsdistortR

Ollie Norwood on Ilias Chair on 00:20 - Jan 17 by BazzaInTheLoft

loftboy's an automated spam generator?
I thought you were, Baz. How funny.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2023 7:42]
Login to get fewer ads

Ollie Norwood on Ilias Chair on 08:26 - Jan 17 with 1734 viewsBAWHoops

I absolutely love Chair. He's proper QPR. A little number 10 that's all heart, seems to small to make it but does, cries when we lose, has a dodgy accent, strange facial hair.

I hope for his sake he gets that big move this summer

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Ollie Norwood on Ilias Chair on 08:35 - Jan 17 with 1699 viewstraininvain

Chair has his flaws but he’s underrated by some of our fans. I think he’s more likely to get a move than Willock. Lower risk in terms of fitness issues and his work rate is prodigious which is basically a prerequisite to playing in the Premiership (or a Championship club with a realistic chance to get promoted).

Let’s hope that when the time comes we get a decent price.
Ollie Norwood on Ilias Chair on 08:36 - Jan 17 with 1693 viewswombat

Ollie Norwood on Ilias Chair on 08:26 - Jan 17 by BAWHoops

I absolutely love Chair. He's proper QPR. A little number 10 that's all heart, seems to small to make it but does, cries when we lose, has a dodgy accent, strange facial hair.

I hope for his sake he gets that big move this summer

when he does leave and wont be much longer we will miss him more than anyone else in the squad

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Ollie Norwood on Ilias Chair on 09:03 - Jan 17 with 1623 viewsdmm

Ollie Norwood on Ilias Chair on 20:28 - Jan 16 by davman

Precisely, Davman. He'd also need to improve certain aspects of his game and become more consistent, eg shooting, scoring and releasing the ball, but I'm sure he'd able to do that.

As much as I'd love him to stay, I'd be disappointed for him if he didn't get a good move this summer. He'll be 26 this year. It's time he progressed his career.
(No subject) (n/t) on 09:07 - Jan 17 with 1607 viewstraininvain

Davman makes a good point. We’ve seen how well Chair linked up with Eze and Willock, albeit not so much recently. I’m sure it won’t have gone unnoticed by other clubs.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2023 9:24]
(No subject) (n/t) on 09:29 - Jan 17 with 1534 viewsdistortR

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:07 - Jan 17 by traininvain

Davman makes a good point. We’ve seen how well Chair linked up with Eze and Willock, albeit not so much recently. I’m sure it won’t have gone unnoticed by other clubs.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2023 9:24]

Had this discussion with Brian the other day. The better the players around him, the more trust he has in them, the better he is.
My favourite Rangers player by quite a way.
Ollie Norwood on Ilias Chair on 09:37 - Jan 17 with 1485 viewsTheChef

I thought Chair was really improving under Beale - more awareness with the ball and releasing it quicker.

Since Beale has left and he went off to World Cup I get the impression he's gone backwards again? Inevitably not helped by the team's downturn in form.

Anyway hopefully he can get back to where he was earlier in the season. But I still can't see anyone coming in from him now or in the summer unless his form and consistency dramatically improve.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Ollie Norwood on Ilias Chair on 09:49 - Jan 17 with 1435 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ollie Norwood on Ilias Chair on 09:37 - Jan 17 by TheChef

I thought Chair was really improving under Beale - more awareness with the ball and releasing it quicker.

Since Beale has left and he went off to World Cup I get the impression he's gone backwards again? Inevitably not helped by the team's downturn in form.

Anyway hopefully he can get back to where he was earlier in the season. But I still can't see anyone coming in from him now or in the summer unless his form and consistency dramatically improve.

I also think his game has regressed of late, partly because we don't play him as close to Willock (and Paal), so he doesn't release the ball as quick.

That triangle seemed to return during the second half on Saturday, I thought.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Ollie Norwood on Ilias Chair on 14:15 - Jan 17 with 1136 viewsdavman

Yep, and this "drop off" you all talk about is probably less in Chair than any other player (with the possible exception of Sam Field).

As I maintain, we will not know what we truly have with him 'til he leaves. The heartbeat of our team.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024