Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gareth's not to blame! 17:07 - Apr 1 with 6198 viewsRangersDave

We were in this sh*t before Gareth got here.

Players dont care, dont play, dont contribute.

What gareth needs to do is clean house in a few weeks time as playing in a league below now is almost a certainty.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Gareth's not to blame! on 17:15 - Apr 1 with 4145 viewstraininvain

He’s not to blame but he’s not blameless. Critchley took pelters for performances that weren’t as poor as the past few games.

But ultimately it’s the players and DOF who need to take most of the blame. This all started last season with whatever happened between Ferdinand and Warburton and that’s going to see us relegated. Ferdinand’s position is untenable.
Gareth's not to blame! on 17:15 - Apr 1 with 4138 viewsNov77

Isn’t this why he was appointed? Circa 2001, appoint a former fans favourite and hope the fans don’t attack him (or them) when they take the club down.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Gareth's not to blame! on 17:17 - Apr 1 with 4101 viewsnumptydumpty

It's not his fault at all.

Saw footage of players all having a laugh with their mates in training mid week and a few high fives !!!!

Probably few recurrences of injuries in training mid week more than probable

Shower of shit that I personally want them to f** k off out of our club

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Gareth's not to blame! on 17:21 - Apr 1 with 4051 viewsJules4367

Agreed.... but get rid of the shooting coaches too as the players do not seem to understand what they might be saying and if we are not shooting, why pay for the coaches? (someone will say we had 8 shots today but that's 4 per half and only 3 were on target.
Three! Three!! THREE only THREE on target from 10 professional football players being paid lots of money and being coached by coaches getting less but still being paid ! THREE!
That's an average of 2 in one half and 1 in the other!
That sort of statistic is likely to see us near the bottom of League One next year!!

Did I say we only had three shots on target?
Gareth's not to blame! on 17:22 - Apr 1 with 4016 viewsDieByYourSide

Not helping though, is he?

Poll: And it's hi ho

Gareth's not to blame! on 17:22 - Apr 1 with 3999 viewsMedwayR

Neither was Critchley, I said at the time I'd rather we stick with Critchley and send the loans plus Balogun on their way and unfortunately I've seen nothing to change my mind. The club is broken.

Poll: Who’s better?

Gareth's not to blame! on 17:24 - Apr 1 with 3974 viewstraininvain

Gareth's not to blame! on 17:21 - Apr 1 by Jules4367

Agreed.... but get rid of the shooting coaches too as the players do not seem to understand what they might be saying and if we are not shooting, why pay for the coaches? (someone will say we had 8 shots today but that's 4 per half and only 3 were on target.
Three! Three!! THREE only THREE on target from 10 professional football players being paid lots of money and being coached by coaches getting less but still being paid ! THREE!
That's an average of 2 in one half and 1 in the other!
That sort of statistic is likely to see us near the bottom of League One next year!!

Did I say we only had three shots on target?

We’re just not a cohesive team and that’s reflected in the lack of chances created. We never looked like troubling the keeper again today let alone scoring.

God knows what they get up to in training every week. Shame on all of them.
Gareth's not to blame! on 17:27 - Apr 1 with 3941 viewsloftus77

No, the manager is definitely not to blame, nor the previous one. And certainly never the one two before him.

As was discussed on the main match thread, I'm increasingly coming round to the idea that this forthcoming relegation is actually deliberate. It is club policy, and has been for some time? Don't know how, don;t know why.

Maybe the owners said a while ago that they're off this summer, and a League One club is a cheaper investment than a Championship one for new buyers.

I can't get my head around it but it would explain everything. I've supported Rangers for over 40 years and have never known anything like this. The 6-1 defeat to a relegation rival 'broke new ground' and maybe let the cat out of the bag - that this demotion has been planned.
Login to get fewer ads

Gareth's not to blame! on 17:28 - Apr 1 with 3940 viewsGloucs_R

Whoever assembled the squad is the one that should be blamed.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Gareth's not to blame! on 17:30 - Apr 1 with 3919 viewsted_hendrix

He might not be to blame and nobody forced the job on him however unless I'm mistaken and I honestly hate saying this but I think our performances have got worse since he came In.

There's no point saying anything more about our squad of players who are either bloody useless or just not putting a shift In, I honestly reckon there's not a Manager out there who could have kept us up.

I note posters saying things along the lines that we could consolidate In L1.
Not a f ucking chance with our current squad, not a bastard chance.

Relegated Is what we are and that IMO Is an absolute disaster for this club.

Yet again we've been served up another dreadful performance.

It's unbelievable.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Gareth's not to blame! on 17:31 - Apr 1 with 3889 viewsDamo1962

Gareth's not to blame! on 17:22 - Apr 1 by MedwayR

Neither was Critchley, I said at the time I'd rather we stick with Critchley and send the loans plus Balogun on their way and unfortunately I've seen nothing to change my mind. The club is broken.

This. Critchley was probably secretly delighted to get out and leave the mess to someone else...and get paid handsomely for it. Wouldn't be surprised if Gareth isn't reluctantly feeling the same way right now. I will say though,that the deterioration under GA, does give me slight misgivings about his abilities. I thought he would at least have made us fight for every point, but that now seems like wishful thinking on my part. These players will not fight for our club...no matter who is in charge. Did I say.... I intensely dislike all the players 😉
Gareth's not to blame! on 17:33 - Apr 1 with 3880 viewsdaveB

He's not to blame but he's not doing a particularly good job either, much the same as Critchley
Gareth's not to blame! on 17:36 - Apr 1 with 3832 viewsMkPaul

He's not to blame but his style of play is awful
Gareth's not to blame! on 17:48 - Apr 1 with 3737 viewsdaveB

Gareth's not to blame! on 17:36 - Apr 1 by MkPaul

He's not to blame but his style of play is awful

style of play was no different to Beale or Critchley today really, didn't see much long ball
Gareth's not to blame! on 17:50 - Apr 1 with 3699 viewsRs_Holy

Gareth's not to blame! on 17:22 - Apr 1 by DieByYourSide

Not helping though, is he?

Pep couldn't do anything with the shower currently stealing a wage from the club!
Gareth's not to blame! on 17:54 - Apr 1 with 3653 viewsBushRanger82

Even Pep Guardiola would struggle with our buffoons.
Gareth's not to blame! on 17:54 - Apr 1 with 3641 viewsSakura

Gareth's not to blame! on 17:15 - Apr 1 by traininvain

He’s not to blame but he’s not blameless. Critchley took pelters for performances that weren’t as poor as the past few games.

But ultimately it’s the players and DOF who need to take most of the blame. This all started last season with whatever happened between Ferdinand and Warburton and that’s going to see us relegated. Ferdinand’s position is untenable.

Les is a disgrace. Should have been sacked when in our first year out the Prem, best chance of going back up he put Ramsey in charge because he is...
Gareth's not to blame! on 17:55 - Apr 1 with 3644 viewsbaz_qpr

Gareth's not to blame! on 17:48 - Apr 1 by daveB

style of play was no different to Beale or Critchley today really, didn't see much long ball

Ironically today probably was the day for up and at them like the Watford game given the style of the pitch and the nervousness of their defence
Gareth's not to blame! on 17:55 - Apr 1 with 3641 viewsBushRanger82

Gareth's not to blame! on 17:50 - Apr 1 by Rs_Holy

Pep couldn't do anything with the shower currently stealing a wage from the club!

Snap!
Gareth's not to blame! on 17:55 - Apr 1 with 3639 viewsCamberleyR

Gareth's not to blame! on 17:15 - Apr 1 by Nov77

Isn’t this why he was appointed? Circa 2001, appoint a former fans favourite and hope the fans don’t attack him (or them) when they take the club down.

The similarities with that season are spooky. It's looking like Gaz will sadly equal the solitary win that Olly managed when he came in in 2001. I bet it's now dawning on him that he has made one massive mistake leaving Wycombe.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Gareth's not to blame! on 17:55 - Apr 1 with 3633 viewsDamo1962

Gareth's not to blame! on 17:24 - Apr 1 by traininvain

We’re just not a cohesive team and that’s reflected in the lack of chances created. We never looked like troubling the keeper again today let alone scoring.

God knows what they get up to in training every week. Shame on all of them.

No personal pride or responsibility. That is the problem with the players, and those in charge of the club. We are the blue- print for how not to run a professional football club.
Gareth's not to blame! on 18:06 - Apr 1 with 3548 viewsBushRanger82

The club's in a right old state.
Every season for the last 20 odd years, we've virtually ruled ourselves out of both the League cup, and the FA cup.
We are now so good at it, we're usually out of the league cup by early October, and barely ever playing FA cup games in February.
What's left? Ah, yes. Promotion. Avoid relegation.
Makes for a depressingly familiar pattern. Now going into it's 3rd decade.

This has to change.
Gareth's not to blame! on 20:35 - Apr 1 with 3290 views1JD

Gareth's not to blame! on 17:55 - Apr 1 by baz_qpr

Ironically today probably was the day for up and at them like the Watford game given the style of the pitch and the nervousness of their defence

The style today was not GAs and was a reversion back to how we’ve played for the last 4 seasons.

That is despite GA sticking to his guns in his last interview post-match, that he/we would “still get it forward quickly, but then look to play more from there”. Wouldn’t be surprised if there has been an intervention behind the scenes.

The problem is the wildly fluctuating styles of play now has the players confused - today there was zero cohesion about what they were meant to be doing.
Gareth's not to blame! on 20:41 - Apr 1 with 3237 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I think Pep or even Ferguson would struggle with our lot at the moment.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Gareth's not to blame! on 20:45 - Apr 1 with 3215 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Gareth's not to blame! on 17:54 - Apr 1 by Sakura

Les is a disgrace. Should have been sacked when in our first year out the Prem, best chance of going back up he put Ramsey in charge because he is...

Nice. I dont usually get annoyed with people on here, but this is disgusting.
I guess you never celebrate when one of our ...... players score. Ignorant idiot.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024