Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What are we watching tonight? — Preview 19:55 - Apr 28 with 3269 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/60148
What are we watching tonight? — Preview on 20:56 - Apr 28 with 3028 viewsnix

Yep.

I'm finding Blackpool Millwall weirdly compelling in a way I never thought possible.

Millwall scoring so early on that they would have buried the fragile QPR team in hopelessness and despair for most of this season, certainly since October. Blackpool seem more resilient and have come back with one of those annoying penalties which involves sticking out a toe with no real attempt at touching the ball with one aim to get it in front of the defender who can't see you and is focussed on hitting the damn thing. They're given as pens though in the way that someone dragging you back by your shirt across the penalty area as you're about to pull the trigger bafflingly almost never is.

I nearly fainted when my Fulham supporting mate said, oh you're safe now then. NOOOOOO!!!! Don't anger the relegation gods, you know that, it ends in tragedy. The well built lady hasn't chorused yet.

Come on the Wall!
What are we watching tonight? — Preview on 21:38 - Apr 28 with 2872 viewshubble

I'm watching the snooker world championship. Wall v Pool will be what it will be, but the semi-final tonight - Brecel v Si - wow - WHAT a match. I've seen more incredible shots in the last few frames than I've seen in many a whole tournament.

If snooker's not your thing, cool. But if you like this - at times utterly compelling - game, then this is an absolute treat.

The other semi- Selby v Allen - could not be more different. An excruciating war of attrition.

And I see the Wall are winning!! Come on you Lions!

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

What are we watching tonight? — Preview on 22:11 - Apr 28 with 2761 viewsj3nesis

What are we watching tonight? — Preview on 20:56 - Apr 28 by nix

Yep.

I'm finding Blackpool Millwall weirdly compelling in a way I never thought possible.

Millwall scoring so early on that they would have buried the fragile QPR team in hopelessness and despair for most of this season, certainly since October. Blackpool seem more resilient and have come back with one of those annoying penalties which involves sticking out a toe with no real attempt at touching the ball with one aim to get it in front of the defender who can't see you and is focussed on hitting the damn thing. They're given as pens though in the way that someone dragging you back by your shirt across the penalty area as you're about to pull the trigger bafflingly almost never is.

I nearly fainted when my Fulham supporting mate said, oh you're safe now then. NOOOOOO!!!! Don't anger the relegation gods, you know that, it ends in tragedy. The well built lady hasn't chorused yet.

Come on the Wall!

She may not be singing yet, but she has her music out and the pianist is warmed up.
What are we watching tonight? — Preview on 08:12 - Apr 29 with 2150 viewsstevec

Have to pick you up on one thing.

Anyone who’s ever travelled on the Northern line knows it’s a physical impossibility to get a newspaper into a readable position.
What are we watching tonight? — Preview on 09:33 - Apr 29 with 1991 viewseastside_r

This is so good it almost induced a panic attack when I read it last night. The first paragraph in particular.

More becalmed reading it again this morning, despite all the obvious other shenanigans, ‘one QPR win or one Reading loss’ is about the best succinct summary of our route to safety that I have seen.

Given their availability, I would be tempted to put in young Armstrong against Phil (it’s not pronounced like that) Jagielka for a bit of fun.
What are we watching tonight? — Preview on 09:56 - Apr 29 with 1924 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Quality stuff as usual, Clive. I got so engrossed in the tales of TV shows I've never heard of that I almost forgot about the match.
Can we do this every week?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

What are we watching tonight? — Preview on 10:06 - Apr 29 with 1889 viewsterryb

Cheers Clive, a little bit of pedanticism for you though! This is the second week in a row that you have credited Wigan with one more point than they have! They are on 40 points rather than 41. I hope that doesn't mean that you haver to change all of your spreadsheets!

Thankfully I was spared watching the Thursday night game due to being at a very good Italian restaurant in Truro. I even managed to avoid looking up the score apart from a couple of times!

Hopefully all of you that are in Stoke today will be celebrating & enjoy the match as much as I did on my only visit - Warburton's first game.

COME ON MY TEAM!
What are we watching tonight? — Preview on 11:16 - Apr 29 with 1784 viewsSonofpugwash

I shall be mostly watching "A point,a point,my kingdom for a point".

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Login to get fewer ads

What are we watching tonight? — Preview on 12:57 - Apr 29 with 1679 viewsCateLeBonR

You should be so lucky, Cheesy
What are we watching tonight? — Preview on 13:52 - Apr 29 with 1615 viewsnix

What are we watching tonight? — Preview on 09:56 - Apr 29 by BrianMcCarthy

Quality stuff as usual, Clive. I got so engrossed in the tales of TV shows I've never heard of that I almost forgot about the match.
Can we do this every week?

Brian, you haven't watched Gordon's Kitchen Nightmares, Married at First Sight or Masterchef?

Your life is way too meaningful
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024