Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Enjoying two weeks of zero stress ie Rangers not "playing" !!!! 17:42 - Mar 21 with 1201 viewsnumptydumpty

No deep and dark depressive moments watching our beloved boys show yet more battle weariness !!!!!

Just instead watch our national team following the same dark and deep processes instead !!!

Lovely !!!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Enjoying two weeks of zero stress ie Rangers not "playing" !!!! on 17:59 - Mar 21 with 1160 viewsR_from_afar

The England internationals will have a QPR connection:

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/england-hasselbaink-southgate-coach-b1068900.ht

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Enjoying two weeks of zero stress ie Rangers not "playing" !!!! on 08:52 - Mar 22 with 1042 viewsTheChef

Oi. Numpty.

You dropped one of these.

!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Enjoying two weeks of zero stress ie Rangers not "playing" !!!! on 22:12 - Mar 22 with 971 viewsnumptydumpty

Enjoying two weeks of zero stress ie Rangers not "playing" !!!! on 08:52 - Mar 22 by TheChef

Oi. Numpty.

You dropped one of these.

!

Love a good exclamation mark !!!!!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Enjoying two weeks of zero stress ie Rangers not "playing" !!!! on 23:30 - Aug 23 with 595 viewsLaraPeter

Enjoying two weeks of zero stress ie Rangers not "playing" !!!! on 22:12 - Mar 22 by numptydumpty

Love a good exclamation mark !!!!!!!

I think that it is possible to live not only two weeks without stress, but the whole life, if you learn it and pay attention to your mental health. I have been using counseling rooms for rent https://members.australiacounselling.com.au/consulting-rooms-for-rent/ for a long time to become happy and understand what I want in life. Here you can learn a lot of new things and therefore I recommend to try it)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024