Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brave New Era...........ermmmm. 14:25 - May 21 with 793 viewsLblock

Walking out of the Man City game felt odd, although we'd just lost we'd stayed up and ever since I've been feeling like we've been promoted again.

This time we could look forward with a fresh faced view with owners who said all the right things, skeletons seemed to be out of cupbaords and a whole raft of players out of contract meaning a new season new start.

I was hoping TF and the gang would be mlooking to announce permanent signings of Dikate and Taiwoo; follow this up with positive PR on Faulin's continued rehab and then good news on ST prices with a sprinkling of rumours of a new GK, a new CB or RB, a further midfield signing or two and maybe a striker.
Oh how the summer would be different this year with only Barton's 1,308 match ban to dampen the world of QPR until fixture list came out.

Then it happened.

Instead I got news of Kieron Dyer.
Quickly followed by and offer to Radek Cerny.

Will these May clouds ever disperse?

WTF is going on? Please dont tell me uncle Gianni has sneaked in an "automatic renewal year on year as long as you are still breathing and can jump on a physio bench" clause into some of these Contracts?!

Someone show me the sun-shhhiiiiinnnnne

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Brave New Era...........ermmmm. on 14:30 - May 21 with 758 viewsadhoc_qpr

To be fair all of the good news is hardly offset by another year of hearing "Dyer's rehab is coming along well and he'll be rejoining training in a few months" repeated at regular intervals until the season ends without any hint of seeing our Keiron in hoops!

Still baffling though!
Brave New Era...........ermmmm. on 15:11 - May 21 with 668 viewsKernowRanger

"Please dont tell me uncle Gianni has sneaked in an "automatic renewal year on year as long as you are still breathing and can jump on a physio bench" clause into some of these Contracts?! "

Don't be silly. Can you honestly imagine Keiron Dyer being able to jump, let alone onto a raised surface?
Brave New Era...........ermmmm. on 16:08 - May 21 with 592 viewsthemodfather

Brave New Era...........ermmmm. on 15:11 - May 21 by KernowRanger

"Please dont tell me uncle Gianni has sneaked in an "automatic renewal year on year as long as you are still breathing and can jump on a physio bench" clause into some of these Contracts?! "

Don't be silly. Can you honestly imagine Keiron Dyer being able to jump, let alone onto a raised surface?

well we have the new training facility on it's way and academy status...roots being sown.
staying up was pivotal to the plans...
dyer is likely to be still on "pay as you play" so no wages then!
Brave New Era...........ermmmm. on 16:36 - May 21 with 533 viewsLowerloftLad

Cerny is a good goalkeeper I think so not the worst news in the world

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Brave New Era...........ermmmm. on 21:49 - May 21 with 397 viewsderbyhoop

Barely believable.

We need a better keeper than Fenny and a 38 year old with a dodgy back. The only excuse I can think of is that paddy is on his way and we're getting a first choice replacement.
Dyer has to be on a pay as you play basis. If he keeps up his recent record he'd earn more on Incapacity Benefit.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Brave New Era...........ermmmm. on 21:55 - May 21 with 380 viewsRangersAreBack

Brave New Era...........ermmmm. on 21:49 - May 21 by derbyhoop

Barely believable.

We need a better keeper than Fenny and a 38 year old with a dodgy back. The only excuse I can think of is that paddy is on his way and we're getting a first choice replacement.
Dyer has to be on a pay as you play basis. If he keeps up his recent record he'd earn more on Incapacity Benefit.

Surely with his injury record he's entitled to higher rate disability? He could then ask Motability for a new ferrari.
Brave New Era...........ermmmm. on 22:06 - May 21 with 349 viewsINFIRMARY

Brave New Era...........ermmmm. on 21:55 - May 21 by RangersAreBack

Surely with his injury record he's entitled to higher rate disability? He could then ask Motability for a new ferrari.

I think the post is a fair and measured reaction , i remember how underwhelmed i was by players last season over summer and how we seemed to be talking big ambition but was scraping around in the bargain basement list , Dyer even preseason what i saw of him was average at best , Cerny is not terrible bench cover , i am very underwhelmed buy these initial announcement !

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

Brave New Era...........ermmmm. on 22:13 - May 21 with 328 viewsRangersAreBack

Distinctly underwhelmed today by the news but it's early doors so let's wait and see.
Login to get fewer ads

Brave New Era...........ermmmm. on 22:24 - May 21 with 295 viewsCHUBBS

Not really bothered as they will be paying Dyer peanuts and Cerny is a superb back up keeper as seen in the games against Liverpool and Manu.
Brave New Era...........ermmmm. on 22:26 - May 21 with 291 viewsRedbourneR

I don't want to be negative but for pity's sake, first day back for the management team (playing golf in Portugal), they've cleared out almost all the dead wood, we've got 8 players off the books, a necessary deal done for Hill, get some out before we get some in - and you're moaning. Take some sodding happy pills, please.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024