Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Atmosphere at LR 13:20 - Dec 13 with 718 viewsfreddieeddie

I used to stand in the loft in the days of Paul Parker etc and never found the atmosphere to be anywhere near as good as it gets now with all the so called singers together in the Ellerslie/Upper Loft.

What are people's thoughts, disagree?

So all this talk of going back to all standing is not for me.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Atmosphere at LR on 13:23 - Dec 13 with 694 viewsLOFT67

Late sixties early seventies, back of the loft f..king brilliant.

Loft67

Atmosphere at LR on 13:25 - Dec 13 with 686 viewsfreddieeddie

Atmosphere at LR on 13:23 - Dec 13 by LOFT67

Late sixties early seventies, back of the loft f..king brilliant.

Oh yeah i'd take that, the whole loft standing but not upper sitting and lower standing, that was rubbish.

Can't see how they will go for all standing again after all the troubles over the years.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Atmosphere at LR on 13:25 - Dec 13 with 685 viewsfacto

different times...different era's i think....being a 60's child i miss the smell of bovril and urine on the hard crumbling concrete of the old loft terrace!!...have to fully agree the noise generated at times in recent years ie oldham,leeds,sjoke,scum is louder than even in halcyon days of 76 n 83!!!
Atmosphere at LR on 13:27 - Dec 13 with 681 viewsheadhoops

Mid 70's in the school end literally lifted the roof off.

Standing up for me please with more atmosphere. Get the 400 who went to Sunderland to stand right in the middle.

We should also have a re-tractable roof above the away fans only so that wehn Chelscum come and its raining we can open it...

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Atmosphere at LR on 13:55 - Dec 13 with 630 viewsPinnerPaul

Atmosphere at LR on 13:27 - Dec 13 by headhoops

Standing up for me please with more atmosphere. Get the 400 who went to Sunderland to stand right in the middle.

We should also have a re-tractable roof above the away fans only so that wehn Chelscum come and its raining we can open it...

School end never had a roof?!
Atmosphere at LR on 16:52 - Dec 13 with 511 viewsthemodfather

Atmosphere at LR on 13:55 - Dec 13 by PinnerPaul

School end never had a roof?!

it was great fo qpr to move the long standing "lofters" to squeeze in newbys whose kids wanna see gerrard and rooney!
Atmosphere at LR on 17:18 - Dec 13 with 476 viewsstowmarketrange

Atmosphere at LR on 13:27 - Dec 13 by headhoops

Happy to oblige.I didn't take my daughter to Sunderland though.Can she join us too.
How did the noise come across on the various feeds?It sounded quite loud to us,but then it would.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024