Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fer wanted by Napoli 13:55 - Jan 21 with 4593 viewsMarc

This is the rumour doing the rounds.

If a bid come in that matched what we paid for him, would you be in favour of him going or against?
Fer wanted by Napoli on 14:01 - Jan 21 with 2484 viewsloftboy

Get rid

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Fer wanted by Napoli on 14:01 - Jan 21 with 2474 viewsEalingRanger

I'd let him go.
Fer wanted by Napoli on 14:02 - Jan 21 with 2471 viewsGloucs_R

If we get our money back, then go. Although he is out of position, I am not sure what his actual position is supposed to be. We dont need 7 number 10's!

Poll: Are we staying up?

Fer wanted by Napoli on 14:03 - Jan 21 with 2460 viewsWeaverQPR

Flog him. If we could even get 3m id say bye bye. Start the firesale early

@WeavQPR

Fer wanted by Napoli on 14:03 - Jan 21 with 2457 viewsDiscodroids

if we got the 6 million cash back we paid, id let him go.

not some swap deal with ming the merciless.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Fer wanted by Napoli on 14:05 - Jan 21 with 2447 viewsJonDoeman

Silly season is upon us! Both Mutch & Fer rumours, I'm calling bullshit.

It Is What It Is !!

Fer wanted by Napoli on 14:06 - Jan 21 with 2437 viewsTheBlob

Sheeeeittt...I'll drive him there once i get the head gasket sorted.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Fer wanted by Napoli on 14:06 - Jan 21 with 2440 viewsBrightonhoop

I'll drive him to Heathrow after his 'game' last Saturday....
Login to get fewer ads

Fer wanted by Napoli on 14:07 - Jan 21 with 2429 viewsTheBlob

Fer wanted by Napoli on 14:06 - Jan 21 by Brightonhoop

I'll drive him to Heathrow after his 'game' last Saturday....

Two minds but with a single thought - share the petrol?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Fer wanted by Napoli on 14:08 - Jan 21 with 2418 viewsMarc

Fer wanted by Napoli on 14:03 - Jan 21 by WeaverQPR

Flog him. If we could even get 3m id say bye bye. Start the firesale early

So a £5-7m loss? That sounds like something that would happen at our club
Fer wanted by Napoli on 14:26 - Jan 21 with 2356 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

I'd throw in Sandro too and his wheelchair.
Fer wanted by Napoli on 14:28 - Jan 21 with 2324 viewspaulparker

id actually keep him and sling him upfront or play him just behind Austin
especially if the alternative could be Dani Osvaldo

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Fer wanted by Napoli on 14:28 - Jan 21 with 2323 views08olesen

all depends on what system we play. I would have him in the team over Mutch and Nico any day. He is one we could regret selling because he looks as if he could score a few if played in his right position.

Going forward and if we stayed up, i would like to see a team of:

............McCarthy
Isla Nedem Caulker Robinson
Henry, New Box to box CM
Vargas....... Fer ............ Someone who can cross.
Austin

Get rid of Ferdinand, Mutch 5, Sandro 8, Hoilet 3, Nico, Adel 3.5, Tarore 500k, SWP, Hill (sadly).

Use that 20 odd million to buy Assombalonga 6, Guestede 6, Danny Simpson 2 million (always solid for us), Redmond 6 million.

Its a long answer but selling Fer is irrelevant unless the rest of the team is sorted. If he is got the ability to play for Napoli, the chances are that we arnt getting the best out of him under Arry.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Fer wanted by Napoli on 14:38 - Jan 21 with 2283 viewsDiscodroids

Fer wanted by Napoli on 14:28 - Jan 21 by 08olesen

all depends on what system we play. I would have him in the team over Mutch and Nico any day. He is one we could regret selling because he looks as if he could score a few if played in his right position.

Going forward and if we stayed up, i would like to see a team of:

............McCarthy
Isla Nedem Caulker Robinson
Henry, New Box to box CM
Vargas....... Fer ............ Someone who can cross.
Austin

Get rid of Ferdinand, Mutch 5, Sandro 8, Hoilet 3, Nico, Adel 3.5, Tarore 500k, SWP, Hill (sadly).

Use that 20 odd million to buy Assombalonga 6, Guestede 6, Danny Simpson 2 million (always solid for us), Redmond 6 million.

Its a long answer but selling Fer is irrelevant unless the rest of the team is sorted. If he is got the ability to play for Napoli, the chances are that we arnt getting the best out of him under Arry.

niko 3.5 million!!!!!.

what currency is that?, beauty spots for his upper lip or the number of women he's wolfbagged around the globe.

3.5 million!!!!!.

you couldnt sling him out for fk all with next doors cat shit .

if we sell him for 3,5 million i'll become a labour party candidate and donate funds to the chingford romanian copper theft fund.

as for 8 mill for sandro, the only gadge who would pay that is the ex circus master of john merrick. he could recoup funds by touring the globe showing off this crippled deformity.

[Post edited 21 Jan 2015 14:43]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Fer wanted by Napoli on 14:43 - Jan 21 with 2265 views08olesen

Fer wanted by Napoli on 14:38 - Jan 21 by Discodroids

niko 3.5 million!!!!!.

what currency is that?, beauty spots for his upper lip or the number of women he's wolfbagged around the globe.

3.5 million!!!!!.

if we sell him for 3,5 million i'll become a labour party candidate and donate funds to the chingford romanian copper theft fund.

as for 8 mill for sandro, the only gadge who would pay that is the ex circus master of john merrick. he could recoup funds by touring the globe showing off this crippled deformity.

I left him blank because we wont get anything for him. Isnt he on loan as well?

Poll: Who will the other play off

Fer wanted by Napoli on 14:45 - Jan 21 with 2245 viewsDiscodroids

Fer wanted by Napoli on 14:43 - Jan 21 by 08olesen

I left him blank because we wont get anything for him. Isnt he on loan as well?

sorry olsen , i read it as 3.5 million with adel... blimey i thought i was going to combust in a ball of flame.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2015 14:45]

Fer wanted by Napoli on 14:51 - Jan 21 with 2207 viewsMarc

He's done ya there Disco
Fer wanted by Napoli on 14:57 - Jan 21 with 2188 viewsTacticalR

Keep. Knows what to do on the ball and the only QPR player to score a goal in open play since 20th December.

Air hostess clique

Fer wanted by Napoli on 14:58 - Jan 21 with 2183 viewsBushman

What for?

Selling ice creams.

Can you do that lazily?

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Fer wanted by Napoli on 15:08 - Jan 21 with 2159 viewsBklynRanger

If we're getting the same then I'd let him go. I think he could be a good player for us if used in the right way, but if we have a chance to get our money back and bring in a player who might be more use to us for the rest of the season then fair enough. If it's something stupid like a 30% loss in the space of half a season then keep him and use him better.
Fer wanted by Napoli on 15:21 - Jan 21 with 2108 viewsMytch_QPR

Fer wanted by Napoli on 14:57 - Jan 21 by TacticalR

Keep. Knows what to do on the ball and the only QPR player to score a goal in open play since 20th December.

Yes - tend to agree. Other than Austin, he is the only one who occasionally looks likely to score and has a mean shot from outside of the box. Every goal will count in the 3 from 6 elimination process!

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Fer wanted by Napoli on 15:28 - Jan 21 with 2083 viewsWestbourneR

Tracking back is the weakest part of his game (Harry should have beaten it into him by now) and he does like to take 5 touches when one might do - I've never seen him play a first time pass.

But. He does have talent and he is strong and comfortable on the ball. I would keep him.

£8 million doesn't get you much now. Depressingly.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Fer wanted by Napoli on 15:31 - Jan 21 with 2072 viewsWilloW4

Fer wanted by Napoli on 14:38 - Jan 21 by Discodroids

niko 3.5 million!!!!!.

3.5 million!!!!!.

"You couldn't sling him out for fk all with next doors cat shit"...outstanding disco..!!
Fer wanted by Napoli on 15:31 - Jan 21 with 2072 viewsjohncharles

I'd rather keep him because ...............
God knows what kind geriatric dinosaur from the land before time has Harry has got lined up to replace him. Scary.

Strong and stable my arse.

Fer wanted by Napoli on 17:39 - Jan 21 with 1937 viewsterryb

why the f*** would Napoli be interested?

If we could recoup half of our outlay it would be worthwhile.

The only redeeming feature that I've seen is his ability to shoot from distance. That is poor compensation for his lack of control, lack/refusal to tackle & especially his total disregard to defending.

However, Green would have to try something different than aiming for Fer's head from all his goal kicks!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024