Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tunisia murders 12:15 - Jun 27 with 10921 viewsloftboy

So ISIS claim responsibility for another mass slaughter, how long before this sort of attack happens here! Imagine how many would be killed in a sports/music venue. What is the best response from the armed forces.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Tunisia murders on 12:20 - Jun 27 with 6226 viewspaulparker

apart from the victims and the families I cant help but feel sorry for the ordinary Tunisians , they rely on tourists and ISIS know that, this is going to hit Tunisia hard wouldn't surprise me if fighting escalates there and it becomes a no go zone
if the super powers of USA,Israel etc wanted to they could wipe out ISIS in a week

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Tunisia murders on 12:23 - Jun 27 with 6215 viewsloftboy

Tunisia murders on 12:20 - Jun 27 by paulparker

apart from the victims and the families I cant help but feel sorry for the ordinary Tunisians , they rely on tourists and ISIS know that, this is going to hit Tunisia hard wouldn't surprise me if fighting escalates there and it becomes a no go zone
if the super powers of USA,Israel etc wanted to they could wipe out ISIS in a week

That's what confuses me, I'm all for nuking the whole region but would get pillorised for even suggesting it.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Tunisia murders on 12:41 - Jun 27 with 6171 viewseghamranger

Tunisia murders on 12:23 - Jun 27 by loftboy

That's what confuses me, I'm all for nuking the whole region but would get pillorised for even suggesting it.

Meant to be going there in August. Went last year and really liked it. No alot to do there and it's great for a week of doing nothing on the beach or pool. Really decent people who rely massively on tourism and tips.

Real shame for them
Tunisia murders on 12:49 - Jun 27 with 6143 viewsTheBlob

Soft target,be careful out there,it's full of nutters.
I wouldn't go near Turkey at the moment.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Tunisia murders on 12:49 - Jun 27 with 6137 viewsDiscodroids

as the last ISIS Thread was beheaded, i'll have to give this thread a swerve in case im tried by the LFW nuremberg high court for hate crimes, my surface to air bone handle chiv would be more bloody than alison hammond on the blob .

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Tunisia murders on 12:51 - Jun 27 with 6138 viewsTheBlob

Tunisia murders on 12:49 - Jun 27 by Discodroids

as the last ISIS Thread was beheaded, i'll have to give this thread a swerve in case im tried by the LFW nuremberg high court for hate crimes, my surface to air bone handle chiv would be more bloody than alison hammond on the blob .

Oy,we're not even good friends.

Tunisia murders on 12:52 - Jun 27 with 6130 viewsWatford_Ranger

Tunisia murders on 12:20 - Jun 27 by paulparker

An Israeli soldier would probably step on a flower leading to worldwide condemnation and pictures on the news of scared Syrian children with the caption "Israelis batter helpless Gazan civilians".

Really don't see anywhere near enough speaking out against Isis.
Tunisia murders on 13:52 - Jun 27 with 5972 viewsDorse

Tunisia murders on 12:52 - Jun 27 by Watford_Ranger

An Israeli soldier would probably step on a flower leading to worldwide condemnation and pictures on the news of scared Syrian children with the caption "Israelis batter helpless Gazan civilians".

My bet is that ISIS had never even heard of these fuktards prior to the attack. But they'll be absolutely delighted that this pack of dribbling cretins chose to align themselves with ISIS instead of the terrorist brand leader Al Qaeda.

A few years ago, any wannabe hard case with a chip on one or both of their shoulders would kill people claiming to be a part of Al Qaeda because they'd watched some beardy kunt on YouTube telling them that what was de riguer in 7th century Arabia is what the world needs now. Wind forward to 2015, and the message is still the same only with ISIS providing the wannabes with the narrative.

They are a pus-filled sore on the anus of the humanity they so clearly despise. Fcuk the lot of them. With a broom handle. With splinters.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Tunisia murders on 13:58 - Jun 27 with 5953 viewsTheBlob

Tunisia murders on 12:52 - Jun 27 by Watford_Ranger

Ooooooohhhhh you mentioned Israel,BromleyHoop will be along in a minute.
But maybe not,she only stalks one or two selected people.

Tunisia murders on 14:05 - Jun 27 with 5925 viewsBakes

I came back from Turkey last week, I was there for 2 weeks and didn't see one policeman or any military the whole time I was there. Olu Deniz is not one of the large tourist areas but I was still shocked at the lack of security, like what happened yesterday any psycho could of walked on to the beach and no one would of been able to stop him.

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Tunisia murders on 14:15 - Jun 27 with 5905 viewsHayesender

And yet out spineless leaders still continue to let thousands of young men (no women and children in sight) from the Islamic world come here unchecked through calais.

This is gonna seriously bite us on the proverbial backside soon

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Tunisia murders on 14:43 - Jun 27 with 5842 viewssuttonranger

Tunisia murders on 14:05 - Jun 27 by Bakes

I came back from Turkey last week, I was there for 2 weeks and didn't see one policeman or any military the whole time I was there. Olu Deniz is not one of the large tourist areas but I was still shocked at the lack of security, like what happened yesterday any psycho could of walked on to the beach and no one would of been able to stop him.

I too was out in olu area recently, I just hope that they don't go that way as it will def affect my rentals on my villa (it already has) as people think Syria is next door but it's hours away, doesn't mean they can't get there though
Didn't mean this to sound a selfish reply if it has as I do feel for the people all over the world affected by these loons
I would hope that the Turkish authorities would be able to respond appropriately if such a crime happened as they don't take any shit normally with one of the biggest armies in the world
Who knows where they will strike next
I read a report that they were tring to plan a bomb threat in Merton which is just up the road from me
Tunisia murders on 15:27 - Jun 27 with 5777 viewsTacticalR

Thanks heavens you didn't suggest it then.

Air hostess clique

Tunisia murders on 15:43 - Jun 27 with 5728 viewsBklynRanger

Apart from the humanitarian problems with that I don't think it would work, in fact it would probably draw in Russia and god knows who else and make things 50 times worse.
Tunisia murders on 17:31 - Jun 27 with 5601 viewsGloucs_R

About time Mulsim countries attacked ISIS on the ground.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Tunisia murders on 17:49 - Jun 27 with 5560 viewsjohncharles

America bombed the shit out of the Viet Cong and more recently, Israel bombed the shit out of Hamas. Neither worked, it just hardened opinions on both sides.
So what's my answer ? Wouldn't I be the clever barstard if I knew the answer. Just know that crazy confrontation is not working.
P.s.
I'm not opposed to infiltration and assassination.

Strong and stable my arse.

Tunisia murders on 17:50 - Jun 27 with 5557 viewsdubaistu

Tunisia murders on 17:31 - Jun 27 by Gloucs_R

More chance of your own chocolate starfish healing over. This is sectarian so Sunni's will not fight Sunni, that's why Iraq folded so quickly.

A few more attacks on Shia mosques and Iran will get it's shitty stick out, that nuclear bomb they're building might not be for Israel as we're all led to believe in the west. Although lets not think that way, wouldn't want Saudi to get upset.

The real reason why there is so much sand over here, is so that they can all bury their heads in it.
Tunisia murders on 19:28 - Jun 27 with 5410 viewsCHUBBS

Tunisia murders on 13:58 - Jun 27 by TheBlob

Ooooooohhhhh you mentioned Israel,BromleyHoop will be along in a minute.
But maybe not,she only stalks one or two selected people.

Blob she used to stalk me once,it got so bad I had to take out the inevitable injunction.
Anyhow you,I and anyone else up to speed knows Isis are a Mossad/CIA brainchild so let's just get on with the real aim of destroying Arabic sovereignty and take over the Middle East now we have our new bogie man.
Tunisia murders on 19:44 - Jun 27 with 5373 viewsTheBlob

Tunisia murders on 19:28 - Jun 27 by CHUBBS

Blob she used to stalk me once,it got so bad I had to take out the inevitable injunction.
Anyhow you,I and anyone else up to speed knows Isis are a Mossad/CIA brainchild so let's just get on with the real aim of destroying Arabic sovereignty and take over the Middle East now we have our new bogie man.

Syria next stop.150 tonnes of gold just sitting around there.

Tunisia murders on 19:45 - Jun 27 with 5369 viewsWesty75

Yeah all those do gooders who would oppose nuking millions of innocent people who are themselves being terrorised by Isis. Intelligent stuff.

The only potential solution is to try to get a coalition together to get in there and deal with them on the ground, do it with the consent of those who live there and then leave. Bloody difficult situation though.
Tunisia murders on 21:05 - Jun 27 with 5237 viewsQPR1882

Tunisia murders on 17:31 - Jun 27 by Gloucs_R

If you watch any of the videos the murderer was not shooting at anyone who spoke Arabic, in fact he was telling them to go away. He was after Westerners only, mainly British.
Tunisia murders on 22:32 - Jun 27 with 5102 viewsbosh67

Biggest problem is that this lot have been around for some time and they are very well funded. You have to ask how are they so well funded? This is not just a rebel army, it's very well trained and good at attacking on a large scale and as individual sleepers. They are well armed and their attacks are designed to be captured on media in a way that strikes fear into people. It's all highly orchestrated and yet we can't find the command level.

It's easy to say that the superpowers could wipe ISIS out in a week. Problem is how do the powers respond? If they go at the heart of ISIS in various territories they have surrounded themselves with innocent people. And how do you tell them from the real enemy?

The biggest problem is this lot's philosophy. They are not religious. They are genocidal. They are massively racist. The big problem is that they are very closely following the early path of the Nazis. Destroy cultures that preceded your own and re-write history. And this lot have learnt to be very fluid. They have declared a state yet they don't congregate in huge numbers so how do you get to a big swell of them? They are pretty f*cked up as a philosophy but there are a lot of them out there.

Quite what the attraction to a lot of young people is in killing in the name of someone is - is beyond me. A lot of people say it is brainwashing on a grand scale. It may well be. The biggest problem is that in some what seems like increasing cases a lot of vulnerable and easily led people are being seduced into committing mass murder on behalf of a mostly unseen command structure. They promise people they will be heroes and will go to heaven. Yeah, right! But a lot of people buy into that promise.

But the big question is who is funding them? The problem is higher end world politics. There are so many double agendas going on. The super powers are trading at other levels with countries that are supporting this lot. So then we get to the question of collateral damage and what governments can tolerate against other financial opportunities.

Sadly human life is seen as a cheap commodity and this lot are a multi headed beast. Difficult to defeat because it is good at hiding in plain sight and then unleashing, while hoovering up vast parts of the middle east by violence and threat.

The super powers will condemn it. The super powers will say they will act. But the issue is how do you do that and not lose 1000s of lives in the process? And how do you do it and not destroy the 'deals' and 'sub deals' going on behind the scenes. Governments keep their enemies close and as a result the world is a very blurred place.

Blimey, it's Saturday night and I am spouting views on world horrors. I need to get out more.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Tunisia murders on 22:38 - Jun 27 with 5082 viewsWesty75

Tunisia murders on 22:32 - Jun 27 by bosh67

Biggest problem is that this lot have been around for some time and they are very well funded. You have to ask how are they so well funded? This is not just a rebel army, it's very well trained and good at attacking on a large scale and as individual sleepers. They are well armed and their attacks are designed to be captured on media in a way that strikes fear into people. It's all highly orchestrated and yet we can't find the command level.

It's easy to say that the superpowers could wipe ISIS out in a week. Problem is how do the powers respond? If they go at the heart of ISIS in various territories they have surrounded themselves with innocent people. And how do you tell them from the real enemy?

The biggest problem is this lot's philosophy. They are not religious. They are genocidal. They are massively racist. The big problem is that they are very closely following the early path of the Nazis. Destroy cultures that preceded your own and re-write history. And this lot have learnt to be very fluid. They have declared a state yet they don't congregate in huge numbers so how do you get to a big swell of them? They are pretty f*cked up as a philosophy but there are a lot of them out there.

Quite what the attraction to a lot of young people is in killing in the name of someone is - is beyond me. A lot of people say it is brainwashing on a grand scale. It may well be. The biggest problem is that in some what seems like increasing cases a lot of vulnerable and easily led people are being seduced into committing mass murder on behalf of a mostly unseen command structure. They promise people they will be heroes and will go to heaven. Yeah, right! But a lot of people buy into that promise.

But the big question is who is funding them? The problem is higher end world politics. There are so many double agendas going on. The super powers are trading at other levels with countries that are supporting this lot. So then we get to the question of collateral damage and what governments can tolerate against other financial opportunities.

Sadly human life is seen as a cheap commodity and this lot are a multi headed beast. Difficult to defeat because it is good at hiding in plain sight and then unleashing, while hoovering up vast parts of the middle east by violence and threat.

The super powers will condemn it. The super powers will say they will act. But the issue is how do you do that and not lose 1000s of lives in the process? And how do you do it and not destroy the 'deals' and 'sub deals' going on behind the scenes. Governments keep their enemies close and as a result the world is a very blurred place.

Blimey, it's Saturday night and I am spouting views on world horrors. I need to get out more.

Yup, you probably do need to get out more (as no doubt do I) but good post mate. No easy fixes to this one.
Tunisia murders on 22:48 - Jun 27 with 5061 viewsCHUBBS

Tunisia murders on 19:44 - Jun 27 by TheBlob

Syria next stop.150 tonnes of gold just sitting around there.

Indeed,sit back and watch the show👹

It's such a fcukin con,the greatest ever👺
Tunisia murders on 22:50 - Jun 27 with 5051 viewsTheBlob

Tunisia murders on 22:48 - Jun 27 by CHUBBS

Indeed,sit back and watch the show👹

It's such a fcukin con,the greatest ever👺

That and Climate Change.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024