Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
While all around are losing theirs — Column 23:12 - Aug 31 with 3267 viewsNorthernr

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/43720
While all around are losing theirs — Column on 06:36 - Sep 1 with 3019 viewsjonno

Brilliant article extolling just some of the reasons why football has become such a hateful sport.
At last the Club is now at least being run properly, not all the transfers in will work of course but at least when they don't they won't be dragging the Club down financially. Now the manager, and the players, need to be given the time required.
While all around are losing theirs — Column on 08:18 - Sep 1 with 2874 viewsSimonJames

I miss drunken TDD and your increasingly incoherent missives... although, on the upside, there are less incidents of me snorting my coffee all over my keyboard now.

100% of people who drink water will die.

While all around are losing theirs — Column on 10:15 - Sep 1 with 2688 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Enjoyed that, Clive. Enjoyed it a lot. Not just because the writing was great and the lines were excellent (Simmo's family Stand quote!) but because it confirms my positive feelings about how well the club is being run.

Thanks man.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

While all around are losing theirs — Column on 10:43 - Sep 1 with 2645 views18StoneOfHoop

While all around are losing theirs — Column on 10:15 - Sep 1 by BrianMcCarthy

Enjoyed that, Clive. Enjoyed it a lot. Not just because the writing was great and the lines were excellent (Simmo's family Stand quote!) but because it confirms my positive feelings about how well the club is being run.

Thanks man.

LOL!

Your nose is even more brown and chocolatey than mine,Brian.

'Thanks man.'

Pass the sick bag,Alice. Clive will die of a swollen head.
He does have an annoying habit of continually surpassing himself,mind.)

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

While all around are losing theirs — Column on 10:48 - Sep 1 with 2637 viewsBrianMcCarthy

While all around are losing theirs — Column on 10:43 - Sep 1 by 18StoneOfHoop

LOL!

Your nose is even more brown and chocolatey than mine,Brian.

'Thanks man.'

Pass the sick bag,Alice. Clive will die of a swollen head.
He does have an annoying habit of continually surpassing himself,mind.)

Ha!

Now now 18st - be nice! If it wasn't deserved I wouldn't have said it!

While all around are losing theirs — Column on 11:31 - Sep 1 with 2573 viewsrobith

Pretty much sums up my own feelings as ever, though I look at the wider state of football and can't help but feel we're a junkie whose just gotten clean, only for an asteroid to hit the earth
While all around are losing theirs — Column on 11:39 - Sep 1 with 2556 viewsBrianMcCarthy

While all around are losing theirs — Column on 11:31 - Sep 1 by robith

Pretty much sums up my own feelings as ever, though I look at the wider state of football and can't help but feel we're a junkie whose just gotten clean, only for an asteroid to hit the earth

Great turn of phrase, Robith.

I wonder the same sometimes, but I'm still happy. If huge money filters down then our budget will increase. Whether that happens or not we have to stay under whatever our budget is and if we do our club will be safe and well-run.

While all around are losing theirs — Column on 12:06 - Sep 1 with 2513 viewsLongsufferingR

Sorry, got as far as Thora Hird's Tenalady pads and I can't go on. I want to. I really want to, but I simply can't.
Login to get fewer ads

While all around are losing theirs — Column on 14:32 - Sep 1 with 2275 viewsPinnerPaul

Love the "worse decision the club has ever made " line from twitter

At lunchtime, I was sitting outside and came up with about 20 much worse decisions in about 30 seconds!
While all around are losing theirs — Column on 01:34 - Sep 2 with 1783 viewsSydneyRs

Brilliant piece, and the line about Phillips is solid gold!
While all around are losing theirs — Column on 03:28 - Sep 2 with 1766 viewscaliforniahoop

Good piece, the Phillips line encapsulates all you need to know about him!

Here's to a blinding season!!
While all around are losing theirs — Column on 20:35 - Sep 2 with 1383 viewsichbinnaughty

While all around are losing theirs — Column on 14:32 - Sep 1 by PinnerPaul

Love the "worse decision the club has ever made " line from twitter

At lunchtime, I was sitting outside and came up with about 20 much worse decisions in about 30 seconds!

Give us five or ten now, gwaan.

This could be a good new thread.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024