Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mass is a superhoop 12:50 - Sep 1 with 2326 viewsHooparoo

Luongo puts the Socceroos one up!!

Get in!!

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Mass is a superhoop on 12:52 - Sep 1 with 2315 viewsJeff

he's got a pretty decent strike rate whilst playing for Australia, which begs the question, why can't he hit a barn door whilst playing for us?

Genuine question, as i don't watch many Australia games, is he playing the Chery 10 role, does he have less defensive responsibility?

Can we not knock it?

Mass is a superhoop on 12:54 - Sep 1 with 2304 viewsLongsufferingR

Mass is a superhoop on 12:52 - Sep 1 by Jeff

he's got a pretty decent strike rate whilst playing for Australia, which begs the question, why can't he hit a barn door whilst playing for us?

Genuine question, as i don't watch many Australia games, is he playing the Chery 10 role, does he have less defensive responsibility?

Must be positional, as he's not exactly missing chances for us, he just never gets them in the first place as he's usually playing deeper.
Mass is a superhoop on 12:56 - Sep 1 with 2297 viewsHooparoo

Mass is a superhoop on 12:54 - Sep 1 by LongsufferingR

Must be positional, as he's not exactly missing chances for us, he just never gets them in the first place as he's usually playing deeper.

.......is the correct answer

Mass is a superhoop on 13:01 - Sep 1 with 2277 views18StoneOfHoop

In Clive's extensive close-season interview with Les they touched upon how Luongo suffered from poor focus,fitness and form when he returned from Australian international duty last season.

I missed the Leeds home game when Northernr's report indicated that he had one of his best ever performances for the club. I saw the Preston game where like, to be fair,all the midfield he had a mare. He couldn't trap a bag of cement that day.

I will be watching intensively on Sat Sept 10th to see which Mass turns up against Rovers.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2016 13:02]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Mass is a superhoop on 13:12 - Sep 1 with 2235 viewsade_qpr

Plays as a attacking mid not def like he has with the R's this season.
Put in a solid shift with a simple tap in but ran well into the box to link up and score.
Subbed off 78 minute no injury.
Australia 2-0 up

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Mass is a superhoop on 13:20 - Sep 1 with 2200 viewsstevec

And he's playing against Iraq
Mass is a superhoop on 13:27 - Sep 1 with 2180 viewsrobith

We don't play against Bangladesh and Tajikistan
Mass is a superhoop on 13:36 - Sep 1 with 2151 viewsHooparoo

Mass is a superhoop on 13:27 - Sep 1 by robith

We don't play against Bangladesh and Tajikistan

Why does every thread on here up up bloody negative?

Login to get fewer ads

Mass is a superhoop on 13:43 - Sep 1 with 2123 viewsrobith

Question: Why doesn't Mass score for us when he scores loads for Australia

Answer: Australia play loads of bobbins teams.

He's a player I like a lot and have high hopes for, but let's face it, that is the answer
Mass is a superhoop on 13:46 - Sep 1 with 2106 views18StoneOfHoop

Mass is a superhoop on 13:36 - Sep 1 by Hooparoo

We're poms,that's our job.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2016 13:46]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Mass is a superhoop on 13:48 - Sep 1 with 2089 viewsHooparoo

Mass is a superhoop on 13:43 - Sep 1 by robith

Question: Why doesn't Mass score for us when he scores loads for Australia

Answer: Australia play loads of bobbins teams.

He's a player I like a lot and have high hopes for, but let's face it, that is the answer

Just be happy that an R has scored for his country.

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:50 - Sep 1 with 2079 viewsDorse

We tried positive posts but 84 posters were injured in smiling accidents
[Post edited 1 Sep 2016 13:51]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Mass is a superhoop on 14:05 - Sep 1 with 2034 viewsSuffolkHoop

vs Iraq
Mass is a superhoop on 14:22 - Sep 1 with 1980 viewscorse

against iraq....fifa ranking 113...my granny who s been dead and buried for 30 years could have scored against them....
Mass is a superhoop on 18:08 - Sep 1 with 1797 viewsDylanP

Mass is a superhoop on 14:22 - Sep 1 by corse

against iraq....fifa ranking 113...my granny who s been dead and buried for 30 years could have scored against them....

But did she? and did she play for QPR?

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Mass is a superhoop on 21:21 - Sep 1 with 1691 viewsBoston

Mass is a superhoop on 18:08 - Sep 1 by DylanP

But did she? and did she play for QPR?

....that is the question, question.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Mass is a superhoop on 01:30 - Sep 2 with 1556 viewsSydneyRs

There's also the not insignificant fact that most of Australia's opponents in things like the Asian cup and world cup qualifying are terrible and well below the standard he faces in the championship every week. Get the better of the likes of the mighty Jordan, Oman, UAE etc and off the the world cup you go every 4 years.

I like him and hope he goes on to a great future with us, but most of Australia's international games are a walk in the park against vastly inferior opponents. I imagine even the likes of Toszer, Traore and SWP would look good in these matches.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2016 1:33]
Mass is a superhoop on 03:57 - Sep 2 with 1535 viewsMatch82

You're right. As this is an Australian thread things should be upside down. I blody love Shaun wright phi....nope can't do it
Mass is a superhoop on 22:02 - Sep 2 with 1390 viewsDylanP

Mass is a superhoop on 03:57 - Sep 2 by Match82

You're right. As this is an Australian thread things should be upside down. I blody love Shaun wright phi....nope can't do it

Well, if this is an Australian thread and everything is upside down, then that must mean that any frowns on here are actually turned upside down smiles, and so any negative comments are actually position! I think!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024