Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reports of shots outside UK Parliament 14:54 - Mar 22 with 32337 viewsJuzzie

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39355940

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 21:25 - Mar 22 with 3736 viewsNorthernr

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 20:49 - Mar 22 by essextaxiboy

Channel 4 News reported that it was him .

They have retracted it now ..... what was we saying about the quality of the journalism ?

It really has gone to the dogs, and it's so damaging because as we've seen on this thread ppl desperate for it to be true leap on it and start peddling it around. The fcking president of US chief among them.
Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 21:34 - Mar 22 with 3684 viewsjohncharles

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 21:25 - Mar 22 by Northernr

It really has gone to the dogs, and it's so damaging because as we've seen on this thread ppl desperate for it to be true leap on it and start peddling it around. The fcking president of US chief among them.

Great if you want to sell a clap out old motor.
These people will believe any old sh1t

Strong and stable my arse.

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 21:36 - Mar 22 with 3670 views2Thomas2Bowles

Well he could be out as in most cases they do half the time and he went in in Jan 2016

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 22:30 - Mar 22 with 3483 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Strange media manipulation, maybe for "security" reasons, who knows.

Most media show pictures of perpetrator, on stretcher, with big, bushy Islamic beard.

BBC in their showing the same picture seem to have blurred the picture rendering beard invisible. If they wanted to disguise the face they could easily have blurred less of the image.
Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 22:30 - Mar 22 with 3479 views2Thomas2Bowles

Scotland Yard's top anti-terror officer Mark Rowley confirms that five people have died and about 40 people were injured in the attack, including three police officers.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2017 22:33]

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 22:50 - Mar 22 with 3380 viewsNW5Hoop

My bet is you won't see that. Because even we liberals think running people down in the street and stabbing police officers is wrong.

But, you know, feel free to use the deaths of innocent people to scream your disgust at people who had nothing to do with it.
Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 22:51 - Mar 22 with 3371 viewsisawqpratwcity

Awful news.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 22:55 - Mar 22 with 3351 viewskensalriser

Getting angry at something that hasn't happened and probably won't. Just...completely mental.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 22:57 - Mar 22 with 3340 viewsRBlock

NM, directed at a deleted comment.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2017 7:45]
Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 23:37 - Mar 22 with 3235 viewsBrightonhoop

A few holes in this thread, now looking very disjointed. Let's hope nobody took screen shots...
Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 23:48 - Mar 22 with 3213 viewsNorthernr

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 23:37 - Mar 22 by Brightonhoop

A few holes in this thread, now looking very disjointed. Let's hope nobody took screen shots...

I make no apologies for the holes or the disjointed appearance of the thread. Stuff has been deleted, rightly so. Standard rule remains - don't be a cnt.
Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 23:57 - Mar 22 with 3189 viewsBrightonhoop

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 23:48 - Mar 22 by Northernr

I make no apologies for the holes or the disjointed appearance of the thread. Stuff has been deleted, rightly so. Standard rule remains - don't be a cnt.

Not being a cnt Clive, doffed me cap when earlier comments went and likewise to the later ones.

Was more aimed and those that made the disgraceful comments, think they would be or probably not be embarrassed by screen shots. Wasn't a remark on your moderation which has been spot on.
Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 00:12 - Mar 23 with 3150 viewsNorthernr

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 23:57 - Mar 22 by Brightonhoop

Not being a cnt Clive, doffed me cap when earlier comments went and likewise to the later ones.

Was more aimed and those that made the disgraceful comments, think they would be or probably not be embarrassed by screen shots. Wasn't a remark on your moderation which has been spot on.

My comment was aimed same direction.
Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 00:22 - Mar 23 with 3124 viewsLythamR

I dont think he was calling you a cnt Brighton.

It reads to me as "the standard rule applies and the rule is dont be a cnt"

Another tragic day. it constantly amazes me that this doesnt happen more often which is a tribute to the effectiveness of our security services or a reflection on the incompetence of the extremists, most likely a combination of both.
Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 00:23 - Mar 23 with 3121 viewsFDC

Solidarity to everyone affected by this, be they the victims today, the victims of the backlash, or moderators of message boards.
Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 00:31 - Mar 23 with 3106 viewsBrightonhoop

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 00:12 - Mar 23 by Northernr

My comment was aimed same direction.

Ok yeah I can see that.

Meant to say on the news puff, once doubt existed whether there were 1 or 2 attackers, BBC were duty bound to report to be fair, if it had continued they would have been ridiculed to the ends of the earth. They made a rod for there own backs excusing 99% bull blaming 24/7 news flow for lazy journalism so only have themselves to blame ultimately, but had to report 'this might not be over.' Simon Israel in particular needs a holiday and re-training. Was waiting for him to say it's Rolf Haris, he's fat, he's round. he's got a beard, blow me down Rolf's at it again. Oh hang on he's inside....
[Post edited 23 Mar 2017 0:35]
Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 08:03 - Mar 23 with 2844 viewsPhildo

Keith Palmer - died guarding a democratic assembly- RIP
Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 08:40 - Mar 23 with 2769 viewspaulparker

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 00:23 - Mar 23 by FDC

Solidarity to everyone affected by this, be they the victims today, the victims of the backlash, or moderators of message boards.

Victims of the backlash ?????????????????

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 09:22 - Mar 23 with 2654 viewsessextaxiboy

We dont know who the guy was or what his motives were . I dont think we should jump to any conclusions .

"Causal misinformation shouldn't be left unchallenged. It falls into the twin traps of perpetuating a climate of fear and of being an utter bell"

Why on earth would their be a backlash
Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 09:44 - Mar 23 with 2582 viewsessextaxiboy

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 00:31 - Mar 23 by Brightonhoop

Ok yeah I can see that.

Meant to say on the news puff, once doubt existed whether there were 1 or 2 attackers, BBC were duty bound to report to be fair, if it had continued they would have been ridiculed to the ends of the earth. They made a rod for there own backs excusing 99% bull blaming 24/7 news flow for lazy journalism so only have themselves to blame ultimately, but had to report 'this might not be over.' Simon Israel in particular needs a holiday and re-training. Was waiting for him to say it's Rolf Haris, he's fat, he's round. he's got a beard, blow me down Rolf's at it again. Oh hang on he's inside....
[Post edited 23 Mar 2017 0:35]

So Channel 4 were "duty bound" to put the suspects name rumours on the 7 o clock news so they wouldnt be ridiculed ..
Well that worked a treat ...
Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 09:55 - Mar 23 with 2526 views2Thomas2Bowles

I guess it would be impossible but I would prefer he was not named, it only serves him and his like.

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 10:03 - Mar 23 with 2495 viewsCHUBBS

i don't think you should be preaching about violence after you boastfully posted videos of people to whom you disagree with being physically attacked on the Trump thread.
And as for using the death of innocent people to score political points,just sad really.

RIP to all who died and God help the maimed and their families.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2017 10:05]
Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 10:12 - Mar 23 with 2448 viewsDorse

Yet another sign that rampant fcukwittery is alive and well.

I was saying to my wife last night that attacking London is a zero sum game: the city cannot be cowed. Just not possible - ask the IRA. Dickheads like this just don't get it.

My biggest problem with the whole thing is that this is clearly a minority but they're made out to be huge. They aren't. They are sad little bastards who, in between masturbating furiously to Loose Women, feel that the only way to give their lives meaning is to destroy others.

If their concept of how the world should live is so intrinsically good, then why has the world not already adopted it? Surely there has been enough time to assess its merits? If their point was valid, it could have been made rationally and the arguments against it put to bed. It's like maths: 2 + 2 will always equal 4; how you feel about the answer is immaterial. If their point is that they are demonstrably correct and everyone else is simply disagreeing because they don't like the answer, then the onus is on them to prove their point. Killing people doesn't improve the argument.

Cunce in a category all of their own.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 10:14 - Mar 23 with 2446 viewsjohnhoop

Right now I think we should be more concerned for the victims of the "frontlash".
Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 10:19 - Mar 23 with 2428 viewsessextaxiboy

Reports of shots outside UK Parliament on 10:12 - Mar 23 by Dorse

Yet another sign that rampant fcukwittery is alive and well.

I was saying to my wife last night that attacking London is a zero sum game: the city cannot be cowed. Just not possible - ask the IRA. Dickheads like this just don't get it.

My biggest problem with the whole thing is that this is clearly a minority but they're made out to be huge. They aren't. They are sad little bastards who, in between masturbating furiously to Loose Women, feel that the only way to give their lives meaning is to destroy others.

If their concept of how the world should live is so intrinsically good, then why has the world not already adopted it? Surely there has been enough time to assess its merits? If their point was valid, it could have been made rationally and the arguments against it put to bed. It's like maths: 2 + 2 will always equal 4; how you feel about the answer is immaterial. If their point is that they are demonstrably correct and everyone else is simply disagreeing because they don't like the answer, then the onus is on them to prove their point. Killing people doesn't improve the argument.

Cunce in a category all of their own.

They are playing the long game .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024