Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bringing signs to football begging for a shirt 21:58 - Nov 16 with 2842 viewsWatford_Ranger

When did this become a thing? Seems to happen all the time now. Painfully cringe when it’s a nice thing for a player to give a shirt out randomly or to a young kid/disabled fan.

Anyway, this…

Bringing signs to football begging for a shirt on 23:37 - Nov 16 with 2688 viewsSonofNorfolt

I blame the parents.
For once this is totally correct.

Dear Stefan,
Can I please have your match worn shirt?
Try and wear at least an XL as it won't fit my dad otherwise.
Thanks for the Xmas tree and try and cut out the whale slaughtering.
Thanks
Bringing signs to football begging for a shirt on 07:29 - Nov 17 with 2504 views81A

It became a thing when people realised they could flog them on E Bay and cover their matchday costs and more besides.
Bringing signs to football begging for a shirt on 10:05 - Nov 17 with 2353 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

There's more...

Bringing signs to football begging for a shirt on 10:37 - Nov 17 with 2281 viewsKonk

The fella with the crutches, trying to intercept it on its way over the screen...bit off even if his grandkid's made a begging poster. Bellingham's clearly throwing it to someone else, so he's a bit of a cu nt for trying to nick it for poster kiddie. We don't always get what we want, son. Valuable life lesson.

I think players lobbing shirts into the crowd for kids is lovely, but the begging posters can fu ck-off. Given Chelsea fans general love of poster-making, it's gonna get out of hand down at the Bridge.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Bringing signs to football begging for a shirt on 10:42 - Nov 17 with 2264 viewsMetallica_Hoop

If I was a footballer I'd write "No F'ck off" on my torso and flash it every time I saw one.

I do similar to Roma gypsy beggars to be fair.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Bringing signs to football begging for a shirt on 10:47 - Nov 17 with 2245 viewsdaveB

I hate the begging posters, is really weird and pathetic
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024