Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
May 21:47 - Sep 13 with 2226 viewsLadbrokeR

So I’m planning on going away in May. Like everyone I wondered for a second about the playoffs and I stress the term a second. I noticed the final league fixture is May 6th and the Play off final is May 29th. Seems like a big gap.

When would the semi finals be.
May on 23:53 - Sep 13 with 2107 viewsQPR_Hibs

I just looked back at May 2022 and the final championship weekend was Saturday 7th May.
Florist then played their semis on 14th and 17th May . With the play off final on Sunday 29th May.

Imagine it would be similar.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

May on 01:44 - Sep 14 with 2047 viewsBoston

Going away in May....well you've always struck me as an ok type, so ask for a Cat D, you'll get access to a tv and a good chance you can be on a home visit when the games on.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

May on 01:53 - Sep 14 with 2039 viewsstowmarketrange

May on 23:53 - Sep 13 by QPR_Hibs

I just looked back at May 2022 and the final championship weekend was Saturday 7th May.
Florist then played their semis on 14th and 17th May . With the play off final on Sunday 29th May.

Imagine it would be similar.

My daughter has pencilled in May 27th for her wedding day,which sent me in a bit of a panic until she told me that it’s the league 2 playoff final that day.The groom had better hope Ipswich’s form doesn’t desert them in April or he could be up early on the Sunday for a trip to Wembley.
May on 01:56 - Sep 14 with 2036 viewsBoston

May on 01:53 - Sep 14 by stowmarketrange

My daughter has pencilled in May 27th for her wedding day,which sent me in a bit of a panic until she told me that it’s the league 2 playoff final that day.The groom had better hope Ipswich’s form doesn’t desert them in April or he could be up early on the Sunday for a trip to Wembley.

Congratulations mate, is this your first 'up the aisle?'

Is that the young lady I saw with you on those tedious northern away games years ago?
[Post edited 14 Sep 2022 1:57]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

May on 02:09 - Sep 14 with 2012 viewsMiss_Terraces

May on 01:44 - Sep 14 by Boston

Going away in May....well you've always struck me as an ok type, so ask for a Cat D, you'll get access to a tv and a good chance you can be on a home visit when the games on.

I really can't stand Theresa May but that does seem a bit harsh

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

May on 06:55 - Sep 14 with 1906 viewslightwaterhoop

I thought this was another political thread.Bring back Theresa i was going to say.
May on 09:09 - Sep 14 with 1732 viewsstowmarketrange

May on 01:56 - Sep 14 by Boston

Congratulations mate, is this your first 'up the aisle?'

Is that the young lady I saw with you on those tedious northern away games years ago?
[Post edited 14 Sep 2022 1:57]

No mate.My son got married 4 years ago,and this is my eldest daughter.The one you saw is now living with a Man Utd supporter from Norfolk.I wonder where I went wrong sometimes?
[Post edited 14 Sep 2022 9:22]
May on 16:37 - Sep 14 with 1530 viewsderbyhoop

May on 09:09 - Sep 14 by stowmarketrange

No mate.My son got married 4 years ago,and this is my eldest daughter.The one you saw is now living with a Man Utd supporter from Norfolk.I wonder where I went wrong sometimes?
[Post edited 14 Sep 2022 9:22]

Hopefully your daughter has the proper allegiance. A Man Utd supporter from Norfolk. Has he ever been to a game?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

May on 18:27 - Sep 14 with 1462 viewsstowmarketrange

May on 16:37 - Sep 14 by derbyhoop

Hopefully your daughter has the proper allegiance. A Man Utd supporter from Norfolk. Has he ever been to a game?

He has been there a few times for games.And he went to our friendly with them last August.I consider it slightly better to support them rather than that green & yellow shi t or Chelshite.And we get to take the mickey out of him more.I heard he wasn’t happy after the 4-0 Brentford stuffing.
May on 18:34 - Sep 14 with 1459 viewsdaveB

It depends on tv but playoffs likely to be between 12th & 17th May
May on 18:45 - Sep 14 with 1438 viewsDrewster

We won’t make the play offs, so I recommend Sorrento in May. Went there this May for my honeymoon. Great weather and not crowded. And lots to do.
May on 20:21 - Sep 14 with 1393 viewsEmpireStateRanger

My wedding is on May 28th. It's a holiday here in the US on the 29th, so the newly Mrs. Empire State may need to be ready to go straight from the reception in Saratoga Springs, New York down to JFK for a flight to London.
May on 09:20 - Sep 15 with 1253 viewsNushnool

May on 01:53 - Sep 14 by stowmarketrange

My wedding day last year was on the day that Brentford won the playoff final and Ch** won a match too.

Worst day of my life.

Those football results p'ed me off too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024