Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hudds trains 10:47 - Oct 8 with 952 viewsWatford_Ranger

Yes I know, stupid to even contemplate.

Appears to be a rail replacement operating making a crap, expensive journey even crappier. Is there a way around it our train aficionados know of? I’d get an unofficial coach but I’ve been offered a corporate freebie so would look to get up early and maybe hang about for a bit after.
Hudds trains on 10:52 - Oct 8 with 924 viewsNorthernr

Nah it's a nightmare. Huddersfield station completely closed from all directions. Replacement bus from either Brighouse (15 mins) or Manchester (an hour or so across the mountain). We're going to bail at Wakefield and book a cab there and back from there.

Norwich away the main route is a bus replacement from Billericay. The back up route is a bus between Royston and Cambridge. We're probably going to go up to Peterborough and across.

Ipswich away at Christmas somebody said yesterday is now the same, but haven't checked yet.

And that's before the next set of strikes are announced.

Just cannot catch a break atm.
Hudds trains on 11:03 - Oct 8 with 893 viewsWatford_Ranger

Hudds trains on 10:52 - Oct 8 by Northernr

Nah it's a nightmare. Huddersfield station completely closed from all directions. Replacement bus from either Brighouse (15 mins) or Manchester (an hour or so across the mountain). We're going to bail at Wakefield and book a cab there and back from there.

Norwich away the main route is a bus replacement from Billericay. The back up route is a bus between Royston and Cambridge. We're probably going to go up to Peterborough and across.

Ipswich away at Christmas somebody said yesterday is now the same, but haven't checked yet.

Great tip on Wakefield. Cuts it down to a mere 4 hours from me plus the time in the cab and a mere £114 using the faresplit site.
Hudds trains on 11:05 - Oct 8 with 890 viewsRangersw12

Hudds trains on 10:52 - Oct 8 by Northernr

We gave up on Huddersfield but better news we got a 30 quid return for Sheff Wed

Bad news it's true about replacement bus for Ipswich 🙄
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024