Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bilderberg 17:23 - Jun 7 with 18412 viewsCHUBBS

No this isn't a new signing.For those that don't already know its the secret(not so secret anymore)meeting of the worlds owners puppets down in The Grove Hotel Watford.
These people virtually control our lives, we're given enough choice to think that we have free will, things like buying a car, a house,just enough rope to hang ourselves but all of the major decisions the vast majority have no say on what so ever.
We don't even get to vote on important things that change our lives they're passed without our knowledge.
Look at the leaders of the various political parties,they change their opinions at the drop of a hat if they feel it will enhance personal future progression.
Early in his career Tony Blair was campaigning for a withdrawal from the EU. He was invited to a Bilderberg meeting and came back with a completely different outlook.
What could possibly make Blair change his tune? Maybe the promise of being the next prime minister.

This is the 61st meeting to which 59 were completely denied as ever happening until the late Jim Tucker finally exposed this criminal cabal for what it is.
I see some mainstream illuminati media outlets are there to continue their discrediting of the researchers and the enlightened self educated types present.
This sinister meeting needs maximum exposure.The idea that in a democratic state our government officials are meeting billionaire businessmen behind closed doors and we are not privy to their decisions is frightening. If this criminal bunch has nothing to hide, then release all the agendas and minutes of past.They never will because it would incriminate the lot of them.
These people are responsible for all the major wars and issues plaguing our planet yet they can just turn up unannounced paid for by a dodgy Bilderberg charity with yours truly footing the vast security bill.No wonder they're so fcukin rich.
The whole thing stinks.
Am popping down tomorrow to be in the same vicinity as our countries REAL government.
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/33969227

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Bilderberg on 00:04 - Jun 8 with 3143 viewssmegma

Bilderberg on 20:38 - Jun 7 by CHUBBS

I never realized the Rothschilds were Semites.I always thought they were converts so didn't have the Hebrew bloodline to qualify.
The fact they are responsible for the murder of millions should be of some relevance though.

I didnt know David Icke posted on here.

No one is born jewish,christian, hindu , muslim or any other religion, they are born human. Religion is foisted on unsuspecting infants by parents.

Bilderberg on 00:14 - Jun 8 with 3142 viewsFDC

Bilderberg on 20:26 - Jun 7 by danehoop

Right. So a bloke with a cowboy hat, waistcoat with wolves on it sitting in a camping chair from somewhere in Canada. OK, now I am really convinced. Keep them coming, but to be honest I think that the Simpsons clip is best thing so far.

I lol'ed
Bilderberg on 00:23 - Jun 8 with 3135 viewsFDC

Chubbs said:

"The evidence is all around for you to see but you have to have a different outlook."

I've got a load of hippy, life-stylist, go-it-alone "antic-capitalist" (by their own definition, i'd disagree) mates that say this exact kind of thing all the time, often with the suggestion that I've not taken enough / the correct psychedelic to see The Truth.

What drives me absolutely fcking mental about all of this (or at least used to - I'm coming to terms with the fact that I have no agency over these kinds of people or their views...) is that there is ample MATERIAL evidence for some really fcked up shit that we could MATERIALLY affect with our collective power... but (here's an irony for you) people take comfort in their superior position in front of a computer screen, chasing conspiracies and running off down rabbit holes, and would rather fight the lizards / The Man / Big Business / The Jews instead. It'd be good if you'd stand with us in the real world and fight some real, actual existing demons in the street with the rest of us.

EDIT:

Nearly a week of breathing in chemically enhanced tear gas and having eyes taken out by close-range use of water-canons and these fckers are still out - not a conspiracy theory in sight.

Bilderberg on 01:12 - Jun 8 with 3114 viewsWanderR

Bilderberg on 00:23 - Jun 8 by FDC

Chubbs said:

"The evidence is all around for you to see but you have to have a different outlook."

I've got a load of hippy, life-stylist, go-it-alone "antic-capitalist" (by their own definition, i'd disagree) mates that say this exact kind of thing all the time, often with the suggestion that I've not taken enough / the correct psychedelic to see The Truth.

What drives me absolutely fcking mental about all of this (or at least used to - I'm coming to terms with the fact that I have no agency over these kinds of people or their views...) is that there is ample MATERIAL evidence for some really fcked up shit that we could MATERIALLY affect with our collective power... but (here's an irony for you) people take comfort in their superior position in front of a computer screen, chasing conspiracies and running off down rabbit holes, and would rather fight the lizards / The Man / Big Business / The Jews instead. It'd be good if you'd stand with us in the real world and fight some real, actual existing demons in the street with the rest of us.

EDIT:

Nearly a week of breathing in chemically enhanced tear gas and having eyes taken out by close-range use of water-canons and these fckers are still out - not a conspiracy theory in sight.

The basic psychology at play here is that believing in secret cabals that control the world is more comforting to conspiracy theorists than thinking that world is a chaotic place where terrible things often happen for no reason at all, that these events are beyond human control and that their destiny is not their own. If you can point a finger at certain groups or public figures and say 'They are behind it all!' then it offers a weird kind of salvation; that once these cabals are defeated the world will be safe. It's a religion for misanthropes.

Those that don't believe are foolish and need to be converted to the Truth. There's a interesting article published recently about Charlie Veitch who was a prominent British 9/11 conspiracy theorist who stop believing and was violently 'excommunicated' for his 'heresy'.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/10079244/The-911-conspira

Current location: OX10

Bilderberg on 01:25 - Jun 8 with 3108 viewsFDC

"It's a religion for misanthropes."

That is so well put.
Bilderberg on 03:11 - Jun 8 with 3091 viewsSonofNorfolt

Conspiracy or not, the fact that this takes place behind closed doors with elected representatives of our country present, amongst others, means that it is wrong.
Whose interest is being represented here?
Why aren't these discussions formal and documented?
What is there to hide?
Who was there?
& in what capacity and why?
No wonder speculation is rife, we should all be worried.
Bilderberg on 06:25 - Jun 8 with 3074 viewsCHUBBS

Bilderberg on 23:07 - Jun 7 by TheBlob

If I was aspiring to rule the world I'd be discussing China.Got more dosh than the rest of them put together.Don't think there are any Jewish banks in there,probably what they're most frightened about.

Blob they're may come from relatively different backgrounds but when it comes to money they're willing to work together.
Ka Shing
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bloodlines/li.htm
Bilderberg on 06:29 - Jun 8 with 3072 viewsCHUBBS

Bilderberg on 00:04 - Jun 8 by smegma

I didnt know David Icke posted on here.

No one is born jewish,christian, hindu , muslim or any other religion, they are born human. Religion is foisted on unsuspecting infants by parents.

I agree with you entirely,was just making a point to show we can all play the pedantic churlish game of discreditation.
Login to get fewer ads

Bilderberg on 06:43 - Jun 8 with 3067 viewsCHUBBS

Bilderberg on 03:11 - Jun 8 by SonofNorfolt

Conspiracy or not, the fact that this takes place behind closed doors with elected representatives of our country present, amongst others, means that it is wrong.
Whose interest is being represented here?
Why aren't these discussions formal and documented?
What is there to hide?
Who was there?
& in what capacity and why?
No wonder speculation is rife, we should all be worried.

Well said Mel!
It always amazes me how people develop the notion these things happen accidentally/organically.Everything is planned and orchestrated including wars and financial collapses.You just need to look at the atrocities happening in the illegal Middle East war/mass slaughter to gauge that opinion.
To the rest of you,fair enough you have a different point of view.
Bilderberg on 09:36 - Jun 8 with 3041 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Delighted that this is finally getting a public airing. Keep talking, Chubbs, ignore the abuse.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Bilderberg on 09:42 - Jun 8 with 3037 viewsTheBlob

Bilderberg on 01:12 - Jun 8 by WanderR

The basic psychology at play here is that believing in secret cabals that control the world is more comforting to conspiracy theorists than thinking that world is a chaotic place where terrible things often happen for no reason at all, that these events are beyond human control and that their destiny is not their own. If you can point a finger at certain groups or public figures and say 'They are behind it all!' then it offers a weird kind of salvation; that once these cabals are defeated the world will be safe. It's a religion for misanthropes.

Those that don't believe are foolish and need to be converted to the Truth. There's a interesting article published recently about Charlie Veitch who was a prominent British 9/11 conspiracy theorist who stop believing and was violently 'excommunicated' for his 'heresy'.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/10079244/The-911-conspira

Er,scuse me but they're not meeting to swap knitting patterns here.
And as for confronting people "on the steets",you're doing it wrong.You worm your way into positions of power and influence/subvert from within.Hopefully that's already happening.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Bilderberg on 13:37 - Jun 8 with 2993 viewstiberiuskirk

All those awake and informed, interested, open minded, or just inquisitive, get down to The Grove Watford today, major speeches from Alex Jones and David Icke from around 5pm. Let the power elite know you are onto them !!
Thanks
infowars.com

Beeeeeeeeeeeeearrrd !!

Bilderberg on 14:12 - Jun 8 with 2979 viewsRBlock

Bilderberg on 09:36 - Jun 8 by BrianMcCarthy

Delighted that this is finally getting a public airing. Keep talking, Chubbs, ignore the abuse.

+1
Bilderberg on 20:08 - Jun 8 with 2943 viewstiberiuskirk

Amazing turn out today, 2000 plus in the free speech area, hundreds of others refused entry outside, to listen to Alex Jones, David Icke etc, all on top form, change is in the air .... The answer to 1984 is 1776 !!

Beeeeeeeeeeeeearrrd !!

Bilderberg on 20:26 - Jun 8 with 2933 viewsTHEBUSH

Bilderberg on 20:08 - Jun 8 by tiberiuskirk

Amazing turn out today, 2000 plus in the free speech area, hundreds of others refused entry outside, to listen to Alex Jones, David Icke etc, all on top form, change is in the air .... The answer to 1984 is 1776 !!

Alex Jones and David Icke, don't do it for me, the Bilderberg group, even less.

What's wrong with these people, why do they want to control us, they can all fcuk off.
Bilderberg on 20:51 - Jun 8 with 2601 viewsRed_Ranger

Bilderberg on 14:12 - Jun 8 by RBlock

+1

+ another. And Mels point.
Bilderberg on 20:51 - Jun 8 with 2601 viewsRed_Ranger

Bilderberg on 14:12 - Jun 8 by RBlock

+1

+ another. And Mels point.
Bilderberg on 21:51 - Jun 8 with 2579 viewsCHUBBS

Just back,didn't get in was one of the 1000 people listening from outside.
Brilliant atmosphere even though the Grove land owners done their best to let in as little as possible.This was obviously done to falsely diminish the popularity of the event which was attended by far more than the media cameras will portray.
David Icke was right on the money and spoke with passion,even the possible shill Jones came across pretty well barring his constant 1776 eruption.
Lets hope this is the start of the willfully ignorant finally opening their eyes.
Probably not,maybe you can go back to burying your heads in the sand instead!
Cheers Brian and to the other open minded intelligent fellows who don't waste time with childish discreditation.

A bit of Icke http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/34018711
Bilderberg on 22:00 - Jun 8 with 2574 viewsMrSheen

Bilderberg on 21:51 - Jun 8 by CHUBBS

Brilliant atmosphere even though the Grove land owners done their best to let in as little as possible.This was obviously done to falsely diminish the popularity of the event which was attended by far more than the media cameras will portray.
David Icke was right on the money and spoke with passion,even the possible shill Jones came across pretty well barring his constant 1776 eruption.
Lets hope this is the start of the willfully ignorant finally opening their eyes.
Cheers Brian and to the other open minded intelligent fellows who don't waste time with childish discreditation.

So we should question everything we're told, except when it's it by you, because that's childish?
Bilderberg on 22:07 - Jun 8 with 2571 viewsCHUBBS

Bilderberg on 22:00 - Jun 8 by MrSheen

So we should question everything we're told, except when it's it by you, because that's childish?

Actually i wasn't pointing the finger at you sheen as you always make a real effort.Even though you're usually wrong.

Its the cheap piss taking from the sheeple types who can't even be bothered to investigate but go along with what the majority populous believe.
Bilderberg on 22:18 - Jun 8 with 2556 viewsTacticalR

Regarding '1776' I don't think there is anything wrong with yearning for personal independence, but I can't see how this can be achieved by returning to the past. This is from our previous discussion of Alex Jones (following the Piers Morgan interview/shouting session):

'...I was trying to work out what his vision of America is. I think he clings to Thomas Jefferson's original vision of America as a land of small, independent farmers. When Jones talks about defending the constitution he seems to have in mind that Jeffersonian vision of the small farmers and mobilised minutemen (armed militia) who fought against the British. In reality that world and that class of people has long since disappeared.

Every aspect of the modern world seems a conspiracy to Jones. He has a national outlook, and attributes domestic American problems to the international conspiracies of meddling foreigners (the British, the Chinese and the Russians get a special mention). All this ignores that it is America that has acted as international policeman since the demise of British power.'

Regarding David Icke...he shows what playing in goal for Coventry City can do to a man.

Air hostess clique

Bilderberg on 00:07 - Jun 9 with 2501 viewsCHUBBS

Bilderberg on 22:18 - Jun 8 by TacticalR

Regarding '1776' I don't think there is anything wrong with yearning for personal independence, but I can't see how this can be achieved by returning to the past. This is from our previous discussion of Alex Jones (following the Piers Morgan interview/shouting session):

'...I was trying to work out what his vision of America is. I think he clings to Thomas Jefferson's original vision of America as a land of small, independent farmers. When Jones talks about defending the constitution he seems to have in mind that Jeffersonian vision of the small farmers and mobilised minutemen (armed militia) who fought against the British. In reality that world and that class of people has long since disappeared.

Every aspect of the modern world seems a conspiracy to Jones. He has a national outlook, and attributes domestic American problems to the international conspiracies of meddling foreigners (the British, the Chinese and the Russians get a special mention). All this ignores that it is America that has acted as international policeman since the demise of British power.'

Regarding David Icke...he shows what playing in goal for Coventry City can do to a man.

Agree with parts of what you say tac but the rest is all debatable.Good night and sweet dreams.
Bilderberg on 10:55 - Jun 9 with 2464 viewstiberiuskirk

Bilderberg on 21:51 - Jun 8 by CHUBBS

Best attended bilderberg by far, the tide is turning ! Chubbs, reckon Jones is no shill, 1776 does hold many good things for the future to be built upon !

Beeeeeeeeeeeeearrrd !!

Bilderberg on 11:28 - Jun 9 with 2446 viewsCHUBBS

Bilderberg on 10:55 - Jun 9 by tiberiuskirk

Best attended bilderberg by far, the tide is turning ! Chubbs, reckon Jones is no shill, 1776 does hold many good things for the future to be built upon !

Yeah it was an amazing atmosphere created by people who really care about what happens to our planet.
One thing that really surprised me was the amount of young families who brought their children along to be part of it.There were people of every colour,nationality and background.
I'm not so sure the tides turning just yet tiber as these people have every loose end covered no matter what the scenario.
The exposure created will surely snowball from now so a great day all the same.
Bilderberg on 23:33 - Jun 9 with 2387 viewsTacticalR

It's that man again:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/10108702/Idiot-Bilderberg-conspiracy-th

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024