Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Relegation beckons 09:05 - Jan 2 with 15010 viewspomanjou

However hard they may try, however much quality we may have, whoever we may be missing through injury, the fact is that 4 points from the last 18 possible is relegation form.

We had dead cat bounce.

We are giving him time, I hope and we should, but I am confused by his lineups and what was the point of bring on Luongo in the 85th minute just to mention one thing.

The Messiah he is not.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Relegation beckons on 09:29 - Jan 2 with 7649 viewsSomersetHoops

This season which started with such promise of a new direction and focus on player development and team consolidation towards general improvement to a team that could challenge for promotion next season, is at least another write-off possibly worse. The reason is clearly the stupidity of the owner's. It seems I was in a minority who thought Ramsey was on the right track up to the point that he was instructed to aim for promotion, an objective that changed his selection policy for the worse and actually resulted in worse results. I'm not sure of the discussion between Les Ferdinand and the owner's prior to the change in direction, but LF using such expressions as "get rid" in the context of Ramsey's sacking suggests he is no more than a puppet to the owner's whims. If LF is going to be any use at QPR he needs to be much more than that and when necessary face up to them and tell it like it is.

Who's Next?

Relegation beckons on 10:49 - Jan 2 with 7536 viewsderbyhoop

I don't believe we will go down but it could be a lot closer than we hoped.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Relegation beckons on 11:26 - Jan 2 with 7494 viewsHollowayRanger

take away austins goals and we would be bottom 3

if he goes in January sales ?

we must get a rightback in get onouha back at centreback and try to unload fer phillips hoilett traore green henry the last 3 as free transfers as we must cut the wages

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Relegation beckons on 11:33 - Jan 2 with 7489 viewsbaz_qpr

Relegation beckons on 09:29 - Jan 2 by SomersetHoops

This season which started with such promise of a new direction and focus on player development and team consolidation towards general improvement to a team that could challenge for promotion next season, is at least another write-off possibly worse. The reason is clearly the stupidity of the owner's. It seems I was in a minority who thought Ramsey was on the right track up to the point that he was instructed to aim for promotion, an objective that changed his selection policy for the worse and actually resulted in worse results. I'm not sure of the discussion between Les Ferdinand and the owner's prior to the change in direction, but LF using such expressions as "get rid" in the context of Ramsey's sacking suggests he is no more than a puppet to the owner's whims. If LF is going to be any use at QPR he needs to be much more than that and when necessary face up to them and tell it like it is.

Disagree Ramsey only lasted as long as he did because Charlie got us out of jail in games like Rotherham where they wiped the floor with us first half. We've bought really badly again in the summer
Relegation beckons on 12:33 - Jan 2 with 7415 viewsRangersDave

The season started with such promise?

Really?

Anyone that saw the team and Ramsey at Newport could tell you we were in trouble.

We've never been fit, so where was the promise? I'm interested to learn.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Relegation beckons on 12:55 - Jan 2 with 7372 viewsRangersw12

Relegation beckons on 12:33 - Jan 2 by RangersDave

Really?

Anyone that saw the team and Ramsey at Newport could tell you we were in trouble.

Look at the table on the 31.08.15
Relegation beckons on 14:33 - Jan 2 with 7271 viewsNortholt_Rs

Relegation beckons on 12:33 - Jan 2 by RangersDave

Really?

I sad the same to my mates when we played Dundee at Barnet - we looked awful that day too.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Relegation beckons on 15:23 - Jan 2 with 7216 viewsHayesender

Coming back from the Huddersfield game I said to my mate, "I've not seen us win since the Rotherham game".

He beat me hands down in his reply. He's not seen us win since Sunderland away in February.

What a pish poor season this has turned out to be

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Login to get fewer ads

Relegation beckons on 19:11 - Jan 2 with 7120 viewsMonahoop

Whoever thought we were good enough for the play offs needs to see a shrink!
Badly run club, average, seemingly poorly motivated unfit players, dubious management appointments. Sort that little lot out and the club maybe okay after that.
We might just avoid another drop, but I feel we will finish well down the pecking order the way we are playing at the moment.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Relegation beckons on 19:37 - Jan 2 with 7066 viewsSimonJames

Currently we're on target to finish with about 55 points (and relegation will be about 45). But I'm confident that JFH will make progress, and a couple of January signings, that will see us finish higher than that - though obviously no play-offs for us this season now.

We've only lost 3 of our last 10 games. Hardly relegation form!
Reading have lost 7 and Hull have lost 4. Does that mean they should be panicking?

100% of people who drink water will die.

Relegation beckons on 19:43 - Jan 2 with 7047 viewsBlackCrowe

In response to this thread's title - No it doesn't.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Relegation beckons on 19:54 - Jan 2 with 7007 viewsNorthernr

I'll expand on this in the match report online shortly but Pom is, potentially, right.

The club rightly, last summer, identified the possibility for it to drop straight through the division like Wolves did in 2012/13. It managed expectations and went about its business primarily with that in mind and that was exactly the right thing to do. It has since, entirely of its own volition and without prompting, largely thanks to the chairman and his social media output a couple of months back, shoved the whole thing off the side of a cliff again.

We have two fewer wins and one fewer point than Wolves did at this stage of the 2012/13 season - they'd won nine and had 31 points, we've won seven and have 30. We have won two of nine and four of 18. That is relegation form. Four of our next five matches are away.
Relegation beckons on 20:17 - Jan 2 with 6936 viewsHollowayRanger

Relegation beckons on 19:54 - Jan 2 by Northernr

I'll expand on this in the match report online shortly but Pom is, potentially, right.

The club rightly, last summer, identified the possibility for it to drop straight through the division like Wolves did in 2012/13. It managed expectations and went about its business primarily with that in mind and that was exactly the right thing to do. It has since, entirely of its own volition and without prompting, largely thanks to the chairman and his social media output a couple of months back, shoved the whole thing off the side of a cliff again.

We have two fewer wins and one fewer point than Wolves did at this stage of the 2012/13 season - they'd won nine and had 31 points, we've won seven and have 30. We have won two of nine and four of 18. That is relegation form. Four of our next five matches are away.

how many of our points were won by charlies goals

sell him or lose him for free

if he stays and IS fit we should stay up if he goes we are fooked

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Relegation beckons on 20:27 - Jan 2 with 6897 viewsjohncharles

Relegation beckons on 19:43 - Jan 2 by BlackCrowe

In response to this thread's title - No it doesn't.

Oh yes it is.
We are heading for relegation. We're making the classic mistakes. Plenty of time to turn it round but we seem to stumble from mistake to mistake. We are actually worse off since we sacked Ramsey.
BIG REALITY CHECK NEEDED

Strong and stable my arse.

Relegation beckons on 20:30 - Jan 2 with 6886 viewsBlackCrowe

disagree but that's what life as a supporter is all about i guess, as the last 24 hours has shown.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Relegation beckons on 20:43 - Jan 2 with 6839 viewsBrightonhoop

Not convinced Charlies goals can 'save us', however many we score we generally concede more, usually in the last 5 mins.....until that can be sorted, in technical and gentlemans terms, we're fcked.
Relegation beckons on 20:45 - Jan 2 with 6824 viewsFredManRave

I don't personally think we'll get relegated but if we do at least we've got the best man for the job of getting us promoted. Unless the board sack him in the meantime of course.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Relegation beckons on 20:51 - Jan 2 with 6789 viewsElHoop

One minute we're a midtable team in mid table.

5 'football time' minutes later we're a team going down.

It's hard to keep up.
Relegation beckons on 20:58 - Jan 2 with 6759 viewsjohncharles

Relegation beckons on 20:51 - Jan 2 by ElHoop

One minute we're a midtable team in mid table.

5 'football time' minutes later we're a team going down.

It's hard to keep up.

One minute we're going for the playoffs, then we're happy in mid table. Let's pretend relegation is not possible.

Relegation beckons on 21:01 - Jan 2 with 6755 viewsElHoop

In the Championship a lot of things are possible. I wouldn't want to promise to eat my pants for very much at all.
Relegation beckons on 21:17 - Jan 2 with 6704 viewsQPRDave

You'll be asked anytime now, "how much do you want to bet we won't go down?"

I offered a £1!!
Relegation beckons on 21:25 - Jan 2 with 6674 viewsWestonsuperR

I believe relegation is a possibility, for example really don't think Bristol City are that poor and they are currently bottom 3.

Its laughable that some people are getting carried away and suggesting JFH should go but at the same time he shouldn't totally avoid criticism, he's had 6 games now 4 of which have been at home and to not get a single win is dreadful. I am particularly concerned with his post match press conferences, very disappointed with what I've heard.
Relegation beckons on 21:41 - Jan 2 with 6636 viewsJigsore

Relegation beckons on 19:54 - Jan 2 by Northernr

think of the bigger picture Clive. at least we sacked Ramsey who had us playing 'the worst football in 40 years', people threatening to tear up their season tickets, had us 12th in the league table. Worse than been in League 1 apparently, at least back then our players gave it their best (oh, but f*ck Henry and Polter). How could we possibly be in a worse situation now...

it still annoys me we've wasted the entire season by ripping up all our plans for this season. JFH may still do well but, much like Jurgen Klopp at Liverpool, he's having to field our unbalanced frankenstein team that no one manager put together and the real work will only begin come May. Brentford won't even get their latest long term manager in till the season ends, presumably they've learnt and understood the secrets of goodwill and, funny word this, "patience".

i'd be really surprised if "promotion means the world to me" doesn't go down as Fernandes' enduring legacy.

I'm not blaming the fans btw, the board have A LOT to answer for, even the poor atmosphere generated by some of our lot is mostly the natural conclusion of a club obsessed with short-termism and instant gratification

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Relegation beckons on 21:44 - Jan 2 with 6630 viewsRangersw12

Relegation beckons on 21:17 - Jan 2 by QPRDave

You'll be asked anytime now, "how much do you want to bet we won't go down?"

I offered a £1!!

We're 7-1 on betfair to go down

Put your giro on it fella if you're that confident
Relegation beckons on 21:53 - Jan 2 with 6599 viewsjohncharles

One sure way of getting relegated is to go round believing it will never happen.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024