Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kissgate 16:21 - Nov 3 with 32441 viewsWatford_Ranger

All going off on QPR Twitter today. If you know you know
Kissgate on 00:15 - Nov 4 with 4733 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ok, so it turns out he’s previously accused Stefan Johanson of asking his wife for nude photos.

Kissgate on 00:31 - Nov 4 with 4702 viewsLoftgirl

Kissgate on 17:29 - Nov 3 by sparkey

The original tweet is deleted

I'm not on twitter, but I found it by Googling "kissgate".
Kissgate on 03:23 - Nov 4 with 4560 viewsMiss_Terraces

I agree with you in the outside world but this is a Football Forum not a Shakespeare forum. If you want to have these standards then block us because it's best for all of us. There are QPR fans who would not be respected on this forum if these are the standards that this forum demands. On Match Day they have far more respect than you or I and a sizeable amount of other posters combined. Surely that is the most important part of being a football supporter rather than their use of grammar and spelling.

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Kissgate on 05:32 - Nov 4 with 4487 viewsHAYESBOY

I'm confused.....................what's Twitter.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Kissgate on 06:37 - Nov 4 with 4410 viewsHastings_Hoops

I think you mean: “…to [be] celebrated…” 👍😂
Kissgate on 07:22 - Nov 4 with 4313 viewsdistortR

Kissgate on 00:15 - Nov 4 by BazzaInTheLoft

Ok, so it turns out he’s previously accused Stefan Johanson of asking his wife for nude photos.

What a little shit. All sympathy for him now gone. He hasn't got into a relationship, he's accessorized.
Kissgate on 07:42 - Nov 4 with 4233 viewsNorthernr

Kissgate on 07:22 - Nov 4 by distortR

What a little shit. All sympathy for him now gone. He hasn't got into a relationship, he's accessorized.

I think part of his problem here is even a five minute scroll through his account is enough to make any sympathy you might feel drain away a little bit.
Kissgate on 07:55 - Nov 4 with 4168 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Kissgate on 18:43 - Nov 3 by Northernr

Yeh it's self inflicted, and that 'statement' is... not the best, but it's a nightmare.

Had something similar a few years ago.

I got a gig writing the Telegraph's Football on TV guide, which was basically sponsored content to highlight how many sports channels you could subscribe to on Virgin Media. They reckoned, and they were right, that there was football available on Virgin every day of the year except Christmas, so my job was basically to pick a game each day, and write something pithy about it.

Problem was, sometimes, Thursdays usually, the only game you had was some Scottish second division game on BBC Alba, so you had to write a lot about fcking Falkirk. Also, with LFW, and the day job, it was hellishly time consuming, because you had to produce copy two weeks in advance for every day of the week, it was well-paid but it was ceaseless.

Anyway running late one Friday night, day job done, match preview posted, I set to work on the next batch, tired, fed up, not really paying any attention. This was the time that Rangers had sunk into the bottom division and financially collapsed and basically couldn't stand up for falling down, so I tossed out some lazy throwaway remark trying (and failing) to be funny that may, to the untrained eye, have looked like I was accusing them all of being wife beaters. Don't ask.

It went fcking nuts. My company got besieged, Telegraph got besieged and I ended up losing the gig, they found my address on 192.com and the police had to get involved, there's still some mega 50 page message board thread out there somewhere where they're all coming for me that I've never been able to bring myself to read. It is horrible, but it was my fault.

Well let’s hope the bloke at the heart of this rubbish, doesn’t read your article!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Login to get fewer ads

Kissgate on 08:20 - Nov 4 with 4085 viewstraininvain

Attention seeker and got what he wanted.
Kissgate on 08:34 - Nov 4 with 4035 viewsizlingtonhoop

Kissgate on 09:47 - Nov 4 with 3813 viewsWokingR

If he feels he will now struggle to show his face in R block again, does anyone know if his wife is still coming ?
Asking for a friend
Kissgate on 10:07 - Nov 4 with 3703 viewsSonofpugwash

"A kiss away, A kiss away. A kiss away, A kiss away, we’re the Rangers the mighty Rangers, we always kiss away…"

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Kissgate on 10:22 - Nov 4 with 3666 viewskingsburyR

I see his tweet that launched this whole amusing episode and another where he "thanks" his QPR family for their understanding but I never got to see his statement.

Please tell me he wasn't being serious if he genuinely wrote a response statement.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Kissgate on 10:38 - Nov 4 with 3602 viewsslmrstid

Kissgate on 10:22 - Nov 4 by kingsburyR

I see his tweet that launched this whole amusing episode and another where he "thanks" his QPR family for their understanding but I never got to see his statement.

Please tell me he wasn't being serious if he genuinely wrote a response statement.

He did.

What a world.

I still have no interest in being on Twitter but at the same time I confess to rubber necking this whole episode yesterday once I saw this thread on here. I'm a bad person.
Kissgate on 10:42 - Nov 4 with 3587 viewsMetallica_Hoop

From the Norwich forum 'Best drama we've had this year at Carrow Road '

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Kissgate on 11:07 - Nov 4 with 3490 viewskingsburyR

Kissgate on 10:38 - Nov 4 by slmrstid

He did.

What a world.

I still have no interest in being on Twitter but at the same time I confess to rubber necking this whole episode yesterday once I saw this thread on here. I'm a bad person.

I've just seen it.

Poor lad has some proper issues.

Luckily he chose twitter to air his thoughts to all you understanding bastards! LOL

You live and learn!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Kissgate on 11:45 - Nov 4 with 3364 viewsSydneyRs

Kissgate on 10:38 - Nov 4 by slmrstid

He did.

What a world.

Twitter is a strange world. Frequently awful, lots of morons etc. You can control this though through blocking and muting people.

But every now and again something happens and you will not find better amusement anywhere else.
Kissgate on 11:49 - Nov 4 with 3340 viewsderbyhoop

And a warning to anybody using any social media.
You are sending a postcard to the world.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Kissgate on 12:16 - Nov 4 with 3260 viewsdm97

Did Stef grow half a foot and a baby face overnight?
Kissgate on 12:44 - Nov 4 with 3160 viewskensalriser

Posts removed, unsurprisingly!

The guy clearly has some personal issues. And that's the problem with with social media, it enables people with such issues to hang their junk out for everyone to see where before they were mostly limited to pub car parks and the tops of double decker buses.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Kissgate on 13:18 - Nov 4 with 3033 viewsR_from_afar

Did JoJo specify that the photos had to be of Mr Kissgate's wife or could they have been of anyone?

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Kissgate on 13:19 - Nov 4 with 3024 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Kissgate on 13:18 - Nov 4 by R_from_afar

Did JoJo specify that the photos had to be of Mr Kissgate's wife or could they have been of anyone?

He didn’t appreciate the ones I sent him.
Kissgate on 13:36 - Nov 4 with 2954 viewsMick_S

Kissgate on 13:19 - Nov 4 by BazzaInTheLoft

He didn’t appreciate the ones I sent him.

Is that you in that photo of the bloke stripping off in The Loft? Is that what you sent him? Eh, eh?

By the way, I can’t find it anywhere.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Kissgate on 13:42 - Nov 4 with 2929 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Kissgate on 13:36 - Nov 4 by Mick_S

Is that you in that photo of the bloke stripping off in The Loft? Is that what you sent him? Eh, eh?

By the way, I can’t find it anywhere.

That photo should be in the Tate.
Kissgate on 13:45 - Nov 4 with 2908 viewsR_from_afar

Kissgate on 13:42 - Nov 4 by BazzaInTheLoft

That photo should be in the Tate.

Yes, next to the "QPR: Sh!t but local" masterpiece!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024