Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My problem with Michael 07:59 - Feb 4 with 6596 viewsstircrazyjack

And I have felt this way since the start of the season is that I feel he is always planning on the following fixture not the current game. This not concentrating fully on the present fixture is mind boggling and must be difficult on the players who no doubt would have been used to a "go out and give your all but enjoy yourselves " attitude under Brendan.

Examples of this are shown throughout the season in over rotating the squad and appearing to pick a weaker starting 11 for a lot of games and picking a stronger team for the following game which has backfired massively .

He attitude to the Big 8 as he put it hasn't helped either. We can't afford to throw away 16 "un winnable games" per season and expect to survive.

The away win at Valencia glossed over a very below par early part of the season in which we only really performed against a at the time very very poor crystal palace.

It's plan to see our tactics have changed since Brendan's press the oppo when we don't have the ball which suited us and also got the crowd going too.

Performance have been flat in general Newcastle apart and I have not enjoyed watching us this season.Our inability to counter attack at pace is a massive worry and it seems the players are more comfortable in waiting for the opposition to reform before we try and get in on goal.

Things need to change pronto, no doubt we have the quality but do we have the heart.

Only time will tell

SCFC. More than a club

My problem with Michael on 11:53 - Feb 4 with 1368 viewsshandyjack

My problem with Michael on 11:52 - Feb 4 by Darran

And who have we played against?

precisely, we could of bought another 10m AM or CF and still most likely of lost and struggled in those games

Poll: Expectation for the season

My problem with Michael on 12:02 - Feb 4 with 1357 viewsjackforever

My problem with Michael on 11:52 - Feb 4 by Darran

And who have we played against?

the same sides that all our rivals have picked up some points against.
My problem with Michael on 13:08 - Feb 4 with 1275 viewsmonkeymike

If he didn't bring anyone in because he thought we would lose the games anyway then he needs to fck of now-whoever was included in this-That sort of attitude I don't want anywhere near the club I don't care who we are playing we play for the win not look down the fixture list and think "oh there's no point me getting in any players even though we are shocking and not winning, the others teams would beat us anyway". We start the game drawing yet they go into it expecting to lose they are payed footballers and staff and need to start acting like it
My problem with Michael on 13:18 - Feb 4 with 1259 viewsgoontheswans

We got absolutely battered under Rodgers in some games. I don’t think we won away until the new year. I remember away games at Chelsea and even QPR where never mind about having 70% possession but not scoring or having 20 shots but none on target. We barely got out of our own half. Everyone would be shouting about him having no plan B etc etc. All forgotten now as Laudrup is the one having it. The simple fact is they both have done an amazing job with a small club punching above its weight in the toughest league in the world.
My problem with Michael on 14:27 - Feb 4 with 1175 viewsmonkeymike

Who is thumb downing me all the time? If that's all you do all day is be a complete nerd waiting to click down then I hope your seriously ill this weekend and miss the game. Not going to bother coming on here anymore speak the truth and got some greasy twit waiting to click down. Hope your neck clicks. Joining somewhere else cya to the tidy ones on here
My problem with Michael on 14:30 - Feb 4 with 1168 viewsSpratty

My problem with Michael on 09:26 - Feb 4 by perchrockjack

I was there

Me too.

Also at mancity far more recently when we were playing some beautiful stuff at pace
My problem with Michael on 15:01 - Feb 4 with 1123 viewsPlasticman

My problem with Michael on 11:21 - Feb 4 by jojaca

All teams can use the injuries excuses, I don't buy it. When we had fully fit team at the start of season we were still well below par.

Yyou mean when we had the worst starting list of teams to face off against than any other club?

Plastic since 2012

My problem with Michael on 15:46 - Feb 4 with 1092 viewsshandyjack

My problem with Michael on 15:01 - Feb 4 by Plasticman

Yyou mean when we had the worst starting list of teams to face off against than any other club?

it's incredible that people don't look at these things. We played Man Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool first 3 home games and got 1 point, which is what most would of predicted. First 3 away games we played West Brom, Palace and Spurs and got 6 points which gave us 7 poitns from a very tough first 6 games. Then injuries started to take there toil and Bony was still gaining his sharpness

Poll: Expectation for the season

Login to get fewer ads

My problem with Michael on 19:00 - Feb 4 with 1041 viewsCatullus

My problem with Michael on 08:58 - Feb 4 by Darran

People can argue all day long about what's wrong but the only difference to last season is injuries,we wouldn't be in this position this season if it weren't for the likes of Michu,Williams and Vorm all being out for long spells.

That's not really true Darran. We also have the Europa league, a smaller first team squad which I feel has exacerbated the injury crisis.
And last season we used to attack teams with verve. This season we look timid, almost reluctant. And Laudrup has a less than positive attitude which I feel has rubbed off on the team. All season he has talked us down, saying we can't hope to compete with the top 6/7 whereas last season we had a right crack at them.
Allowing us to have a squad with no decent striker besides Bony is a big mistake. We need Michu and Bony playing in their own positions. And on Michu, playing him while injured while keeping a fit Bony on the beinch was crazy.
Too many mistakes and too often this season.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

My problem with Michael on 19:47 - Feb 4 with 996 viewsporschejack

My problem with Michael on 11:46 - Feb 4 by shandyjack

did we lose Michu before Aug 31 then? Didn't replace him in Jan as he is back this week

Cant see ML risking Michu in the league when we've got the Europa games coming up , Europa League is ML's thing .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024