Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Laudrup how will he be viewed? 10:35 - Feb 5 with 2389 viewsFrankyBurrowsTash

As one of your best managers or just an average manager with a blessed group of players?

He took you to your first ever major trophy and Qualified for a European competition.

Surely to mock or belittle him would say more about you as fans than him as a manager?
Same was said about Cardiff fans when Malky was sacked.
Laudrup how will he be viewed? on 10:37 - Feb 5 with 2381 viewsDarran

Oh f*ck off.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Laudrup how will he be viewed? on 10:39 - Feb 5 with 2355 viewsJack_y_Jwc

I was thinking this earlier, he has to be close to the top 5 after what he achieved and the players he brought in, but he's nowhere near Martinez / Brendan / Toshack

Laudrup how will he be viewed? on 10:39 - Feb 5 with 2352 viewsperchrockjack

As a former manager of our club

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Laudrup how will he be viewed? on 10:41 - Feb 5 with 2335 viewsBrynmill_Jack

As fondly as your manager who won you your only major domestic silverware in 1927, probably.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Laudrup how will he be viewed? on 10:43 - Feb 5 with 2318 viewsperchrockjack

Was that the trophy they won having nobbled the Welsh Arsenal keeper with free coal for lifetime bribe

Laudrup how will he be viewed? on 10:44 - Feb 5 with 2308 viewsFrankyBurrowsTash

Perch, very accurate description lol.

Jack-y , Tosh has to be your greatest ever. But for the short amount of Time ML was there he achieved a lot.

Darren, grow up. If was here as a WUM I would've been ousted a while back. As my history of posts suggests I have never been abusive or condescending and have only ever discussed football matters and not petty squabbles.
Laudrup how will he be viewed? on 10:45 - Feb 5 with 2294 viewsCatullus

No one is mocking Laudrup. Us Jacks are grateful for what he gave us and sad to see it end this way. At least we didn't make a laughing stock of our club in the way we handled it.
He will be viewed as a manager who brought short term success but who couldn't keep it going. In our top ten managers yes but nowhere near the legend as a manager that he was as a player.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Laudrup how will he be viewed? on 11:01 - Feb 5 with 2235 viewsFrankyBurrowsTash

Laudrup how will he be viewed? on 10:45 - Feb 5 by Catullus

No one is mocking Laudrup. Us Jacks are grateful for what he gave us and sad to see it end this way. At least we didn't make a laughing stock of our club in the way we handled it.
He will be viewed as a manager who brought short term success but who couldn't keep it going. In our top ten managers yes but nowhere near the legend as a manager that he was as a player.

Seriously don't understand why you need to compare the two clubs over two completely different situations.

I find the idea of mocking Laudrup as shameful to a group of supporters of a club that have won praise across the league over recent times.

I am not here as a Wum or anything else.

I left South Wales in 87 and moved to Scotland.
Although I was born in Cardiff I moved to Pembroke Dock very early on.
I support Cardiff for obvious reasons that were my family.

But I have and always will be a welsh football supporter first and foremost.

Believe what you like but your wasting your breath by making petty remarks about Cardiff and the rivalry because you won't get a bite from me.
Login to get fewer ads

Laudrup how will he be viewed? on 11:03 - Feb 5 with 2224 viewsFrankyBurrowsTash

Last post is addressed to everyone and not yourself personally.
Laudrup how will he be viewed? on 11:04 - Feb 5 with 2218 viewsperchrockjack

He ll also be the one who received the biggest pay off so no tears for him folks eh

Laudrup how will he be viewed? on 11:06 - Feb 5 with 2192 viewsRancid

Laudrup how will he be viewed? on 11:01 - Feb 5 by FrankyBurrowsTash

Seriously don't understand why you need to compare the two clubs over two completely different situations.

I find the idea of mocking Laudrup as shameful to a group of supporters of a club that have won praise across the league over recent times.

Believe what you like but your wasting your breath by making petty remarks about Cardiff and the rivalry because you won't get a bite from me.

It's Pembroke Allan mun
Laudrup how will he be viewed? on 11:09 - Feb 5 with 2165 viewsunion_jack

Laudrup how will he be viewed? on 11:01 - Feb 5 by FrankyBurrowsTash

Refreshing.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Laudrup how will he be viewed? on 11:09 - Feb 5 with 2162 viewsFrankyBurrowsTash

Laudrup how will he be viewed? on 11:06 - Feb 5 by Rancid

It's Pembroke Allan mun

My Name is Edward actually.
Laudrup how will he be viewed? on 11:35 - Feb 5 with 2101 viewspencoedjack

Laudrup how will he be viewed? on 10:37 - Feb 5 by Darran

Oh f*ck off.

Seconded
Laudrup how will he be viewed? on 12:05 - Feb 5 with 2016 viewsShaky

The capitalist running dog Laudrup was finally eliminated when our dear leader, the heroic chairman Jenkins learned of his undercover visit to the decadent flesh-pots of Paris.

This was the final straw coming in the wake of the chairman's long march to the training ground where he uncovered numerous counter-revolutionary activities; slacking off work, drinking, and worst of all bourgeois straight line running.

In his wisdom chairman Jenkins has now appointed comrade Monk to carry the torch. Remember; Arbeit Macht Frei!

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Laudrup how will he be viewed? on 12:11 - Feb 5 with 1978 viewsmacman

Laudrup how will he be viewed? on 10:37 - Feb 5 by Darran

Oh f*ck off.

Eloquent as usual. It will be a sad day when we have to miss out on your to the bone analysis.
Laudrup how will he be viewed? on 14:23 - Feb 5 with 1841 viewsFrankyBurrowsTash

Laudrup how will he be viewed? on 12:11 - Feb 5 by macman

Eloquent as usual. It will be a sad day when we have to miss out on your to the bone analysis.

I have an account on this site and other welsh team forums.

It's laughable the amount of people with the mentality of a crushed peanut who can only provide profanity and abuse when asked a question they do not hold the brain capacity to answer.

Cardiff Swans Wrexham and County all have them...

Some more than others though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024