Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West ham have cried off to the court of arbitration! 21:57 - Feb 6 with 8341 viewschuckball

West ham now challenging the FA over Carroll - will they never let anything go!
West ham have cried off to the court of arbitration! on 21:35 - Feb 7 with 968 viewsLeonisGod

West ham have cried off to the court of arbitration! on 21:22 - Feb 7 by pauli

Leonis, honestly, I've no argument with that, although I do think labelling Carroll as a thug is more of a defensive reaction than anything else, but its understandable. If you want thug, look at c*nts like Robert Huth and the like. Essentially what I would like to see is the sort of shit that Flores, Suarez et al pull stamped out, but clearly there is no will to do it. That sends out a terrible message to the game in my opinion. I've seen the largely critical comments on Flores on this site for which fair play, I'd be pretty confident the majority of WHU fans would think the same way if the positions were reversed. I'm not sure what mechanism you'd use to achieve this, retrospective cards etc. but it f*cking sucks and needs to end.

I also think that cheating in that way is intrinsically worse than fouling, elbowing etc. and I think I'm in the majority of people who, reacting in a fairly instinctive way, would agree.

That being the case I can't help wishing that Chico dies prematurely and slowly. Silly I know, but ho hum, there it is.

Chippy, I'm still curious as to what exactly happened in the 80's?

Agreed that cheating needs to be stamped out - retrospective cards would be the way to go but the FA won't review evidence for that. But worse than fouling, elbowing? Not in the eyes of the law - go out there with the intent to hurt a player and you're off.

People are understandably taking the party line on this, but we're not alone in thinking it was a deserved red. http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=104&fid=297&sty=2&act=1&mid=2111565157
West ham have cried off to the court of arbitration! on 21:53 - Feb 7 with 916 viewspauli

I think the two are separate issues. I don't think it was a red but the referee did and as I said I thought we should accept that and move on. But the fact is that its almost impossible to argue that Webb wouldn't have been influenced by that f*ggot rolling around like he did. What grates is that the f*cking pansy walks away scot free whilst we lose an important player or three games. I don't think he's pivotal, and part of me is looking forward to seeing a couple of the players we signed in the window get a game, but that's not the point. In this situation Flores ( the maricon c*ck sucker etc.) is at least as culpable as Carroll, one gets a three match ban one gets to moan on twitter. In a very simple and basic way that isn't right, bad for the game, and demeaning to Swansea who hitherto have won nothing but admiration.

Chippy, saan, talk 80's to me. What happened bro?
West ham have cried off to the court of arbitration! on 21:56 - Feb 7 with 904 viewsChippy69

West ham have cried off to the court of arbitration! on 21:53 - Feb 7 by pauli

I think the two are separate issues. I don't think it was a red but the referee did and as I said I thought we should accept that and move on. But the fact is that its almost impossible to argue that Webb wouldn't have been influenced by that f*ggot rolling around like he did. What grates is that the f*cking pansy walks away scot free whilst we lose an important player or three games. I don't think he's pivotal, and part of me is looking forward to seeing a couple of the players we signed in the window get a game, but that's not the point. In this situation Flores ( the maricon c*ck sucker etc.) is at least as culpable as Carroll, one gets a three match ban one gets to moan on twitter. In a very simple and basic way that isn't right, bad for the game, and demeaning to Swansea who hitherto have won nothing but admiration.

Chippy, saan, talk 80's to me. What happened bro?

Thought i just did you thick cockney tw at

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

West ham have cried off to the court of arbitration! on 22:04 - Feb 7 with 889 viewspauli

Chippy. You genuinely live in a dream world. The idea that Swansea have ever done anything, at all, ever, at Upton Park, other than buy pies, bovril, and occasionally sing, would only be a figment of your imagination, manifesting itself on the vinegar strokes of your favourite fantasy. Hope that helps, you f*cking plum.
West ham have cried off to the court of arbitration! on 22:12 - Feb 7 with 867 viewsChippy69

West ham have cried off to the court of arbitration! on 22:04 - Feb 7 by pauli

Chippy. You genuinely live in a dream world. The idea that Swansea have ever done anything, at all, ever, at Upton Park, other than buy pies, bovril, and occasionally sing, would only be a figment of your imagination, manifesting itself on the vinegar strokes of your favourite fantasy. Hope that helps, you f*cking plum.

What im laughing at is it's well before your time cupcake,now fu ck off and stroke your mr's before the other side of the street,that missed out the first time cumes calling
You west ham you're nothing

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

West ham have cried off to the court of arbitration! on 22:20 - Feb 7 with 845 viewspauli

Fair enough chippy, I'd heard about the legendary Swansea away crew from me grandad, so can't comment. Him and me grandma quaked in their old east end boots when the legendary jacks came to town so he told me, all he could do to drag himself to the match. Course, I've only been going since 1978 so well before my time, but the fear still grips east of whitechapel when the jacks pitch up, swaggering into town.
West ham have cried off to the court of arbitration! on 22:26 - Feb 7 with 834 viewsChippy69

West ham have cried off to the court of arbitration! on 22:20 - Feb 7 by pauli

Fair enough chippy, I'd heard about the legendary Swansea away crew from me grandad, so can't comment. Him and me grandma quaked in their old east end boots when the legendary jacks came to town so he told me, all he could do to drag himself to the match. Course, I've only been going since 1978 so well before my time, but the fear still grips east of whitechapel when the jacks pitch up, swaggering into town.

Fu ck me was it you wearing the pearly queen costume.sorry shriley
Like i said you Fu cking west ham Youre NOTHNING
C ock

West ham have cried off to the court of arbitration! on 22:35 - Feb 7 with 822 viewspauli

Chippy, me old flower! I knew we'd met daan the barking road! fack me saan fair play you fronted us up!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=906_1365506939&comments=1
Login to get fewer ads

West ham have cried off to the court of arbitration! on 22:40 - Feb 7 with 808 viewsChippy69

West ham have cried off to the court of arbitration! on 22:35 - Feb 7 by pauli

Chippy, me old flower! I knew we'd met daan the barking road! fack me saan fair play you fronted us up!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=906_1365506939&comments=1

Is that the best you can come up with shirley
Very old and very boring ,a bit like your good self, now please get some juice and ask mammy to tuck you in
Please don't reply its gone stale
Ta

West ham have cried off to the court of arbitration! on 22:48 - Feb 7 with 794 viewspauli

Chippy - you're a fantasist tool mate, and have embarrassed yourself making silly claims about something you clearly have zero experience of. That isn't my fault and there's no reason to insult me.
West ham have cried off to the court of arbitration! on 22:55 - Feb 7 with 779 viewsChippy69

West ham have cried off to the court of arbitration! on 22:48 - Feb 7 by pauli

Chippy - you're a fantasist tool mate, and have embarrassed yourself making silly claims about something you clearly have zero experience of. That isn't my fault and there's no reason to insult me.

Insult you, and have no experince ,oh ok (Yawwwnnnnn) Dont forget your juice

West ham have cried off to the court of arbitration! on 23:03 - Feb 7 with 764 viewspauli

Well you don't you silly c*nt, that's the truth. You've made idiot claims that would make anyone proper at Swansea cringe. I can assure you, in all my years of going, Swansea haven't ever registered on the radar, not ever and I include the early eighties. Whether you agree with that side of it or not is up to you, but it's a fact, and you've just hinted at made up bullshit you f*cking clown. Anyway. I'm off for my juice.
West ham have cried off to the court of arbitration! on 23:14 - Feb 7 with 749 viewssingalongajack

West ham have cried off to the court of arbitration! on 12:32 - Feb 7 by QuakerJack

This - undermining the FA... Shouldn't it have been increased anyway, usually gets an extra game if you lose an appeal?

admittidly chico acted like a bit of a cnt,
but there was contact from a deliberate swinging arm.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024