Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Craig Bellamy 23:28 - Feb 8 with 2241 viewsGowerjack

Horrible little scum c unt.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Craig Bellamy on 23:29 - Feb 8 with 2216 viewsDarran

Shearer reckons he didn't lift his elbow.
WTF?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Craig Bellamy on 23:33 - Feb 8 with 2173 viewsGowerjack

Craig Bellamy on 23:29 - Feb 8 by Darran

WTF?

Shearer is a prick of the highest order.

FACT.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Craig Bellamy on 23:36 - Feb 8 with 2148 viewsMillJack

It may not be a widely shared opinion amongst Swans fans but I don't dislike the guy. There is clearly a mutual respect between him and Rangel, they've had some good battles those two. Also he's never been anything but positive about us in the last 5 years or so.

None of the above serves to condone the De Guzman incident however.
Craig Bellamy on 23:42 - Feb 8 with 2101 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Craig Bellamy on 23:36 - Feb 8 by MillJack

It may not be a widely shared opinion amongst Swans fans but I don't dislike the guy. There is clearly a mutual respect between him and Rangel, they've had some good battles those two. Also he's never been anything but positive about us in the last 5 years or so.

None of the above serves to condone the De Guzman incident however.

I don't really dislike the guy although I've heard a couple of funny stories from people meeting him around and mentioning the swans!!

That elbow on De Guzman actually seemed to be a bit out of context for him in the games against us

Mouthy - Yes
Terrier like - Yes
Most likely to score - Probably
Horrible c**t - maybe
Closet swans fan - I reckon so

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Craig Bellamy on 00:25 - Feb 9 with 1992 viewsquiff

Craig Bellamy on 23:29 - Feb 8 by Darran

WTF?

Shearer spent his career with his elbow out, dirty bastard!

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

Craig Bellamy on 01:39 - Feb 9 with 1890 viewsLohengrin

Ugly, ugly, ugly short-arse.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Craig Bellamy on 02:22 - Feb 9 with 1836 viewsTrundle10

Top player who tells it like it is. Nothing but admiration for the bloke to be honest.... Have a read of his autobiography then comment.
Craig Bellamy on 02:50 - Feb 9 with 1811 viewshonestmint

crazy little mother but I dont know why I like his 100 percent never give up attitude. scum mother
Login to get fewer ads

Craig Bellamy on 04:15 - Feb 9 with 1754 viewsdukemedia

Craig Bellamy on 02:22 - Feb 9 by Trundle10

Top player who tells it like it is. Nothing but admiration for the bloke to be honest.... Have a read of his autobiography then comment.

Ah...
Craig Bellamy on 04:59 - Feb 9 with 1732 viewsSwansNZ

Craig Bellamy on 23:42 - Feb 8 by PatchesOHoulihan

I don't really dislike the guy although I've heard a couple of funny stories from people meeting him around and mentioning the swans!!

That elbow on De Guzman actually seemed to be a bit out of context for him in the games against us

Mouthy - Yes
Terrier like - Yes
Most likely to score - Probably
Horrible c**t - maybe
Closet swans fan - I reckon so

"Closet swans fan - I reckon so" ... He certainly looked happy at the final whistle

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Craig Bellamy on 07:48 - Feb 9 with 1615 viewsJethroJack

Like him or loathe him, by far their best player & kept going against all odds last night to be fair.
Craig Bellamy on 07:54 - Feb 9 with 1602 viewsbermudajack

Craig Bellamy on 07:48 - Feb 9 by JethroJack

Like him or loathe him, by far their best player & kept going against all odds last night to be fair.

I think his run and shot against the bar was the highlight of the day for them...

Bellamy always gives his all when he plays, he's a class above the majority of their players and it wouldn't surprise me if he was their next coach.

He slid his arm along JDG's face which is a bit naughty, I'm sure he'll be suitably punished for it

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Craig Bellamy on 08:02 - Feb 9 with 1586 viewsbuilthjack

Nasty little bugger. But met him last year at a charity event, he was full of praise for Swansea, and genuinely seemed to want us to do well. So although he can be a horrible sod, I couldn't hate him.
Always gives 100% on the pitch.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024