Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! 00:26 - Feb 13 with 13817 viewsJJJack

"Right. Just back from the game and I am absolutely seething. ABSOLUTELY PISSING SEETHING.

I'm going to start with today's opposition. Today's opposition, who supposedly play the 'right way'. 'The way football should be played'. The Swansea way.' Well, if that's the correct way football should be played then I don't want to have anything to do with the game any more.

I'm lost for words. I really am.

First off, Flower boy. What a slimy, smarmy, greasy, cheating, disgraceful, outrageous son of a bitch. No class, no dignity, no humility, no sense of dignity or pride. NOTHING. The worst thing of the lot is we missed the chance to absolutely snap him in two on more than one occasion. Piss off flower boy.

Secondly, Williams. Has this guy been taking lessons from John Terry of what? In the ref's ear. All the time. Ran all the way up the pitch just to have a go. Should have been sent off. Piss off Williams.

Thirdly, Bony. Strongest player I have seen one minute. As soon as he's tapped- On his arse. Several handballs, one of which was in the box and a stonewall penalty. Piss off Bony.

Fourthly, Dyer. Slimy little git. Dirty tackle on Wingie. Should have gone. Piss off dyer.

There's too many to mention.

But finally, just a special mention for Swansea City FC as a whole. Their ethics and what their game is based around is an ABSOLUTE DISGRACE. The media jizz over their passing football yet conveniently fail to recognise the Cheating, the diving, the time-wasting, the little digs. Pretending to be injured to waste time at the end (clearly instructed by the manager by the way), rolling around clutching their faces,cowardly tackles. The list continues.

In conclusion, this absolute disgrace of a 'football club' are a joke. An embarrassment to themselves. An embarrassment to their fans. An embarrassment to the premierleague. But most of all an embarrassment to football. Promoting the type of cheating across the globe which they d is unforgivable. The sooner they are relegated and go back to where they belong in the lower divisions the better.

I hate flower boy, I hate williams, I hate Bony, I hate Dyer, I hate Swansea, I hate wales. You know why? Because I HATE CHEATING BASTARDS.

SWANSEA CITY FC- THE DISEASED SHIT STAIN ON COLLECTIVE UNDERPANTS OF FOOTBALL.

PISS OFF SWANSEA. And never, ever come back.

I apologise for the rant. "

Last Edit: about an hour ago by stokiejoeofalsager - Back to Top
Uncle Frank Baker- SCFC winger & #11 from 1936 to 1949- 174 apps - 33 goals- proud to be a potter and a descendant of part of Stoke City's history.

Read more: http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/226789/stoke-city-swansea-match-threa
[Post edited 13 Feb 2014 0:28]
Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 10:17 - Feb 13 with 2883 viewsperchrockjack

Dobing yes but Eastham had other things on his mind and the modern day pro has much to thank him for.
Conroy could be a dirt fecker too,

Have you ever spent the whole day in Hanley?

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 10:19 - Feb 13 with 2886 viewsmonmouth

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 10:17 - Feb 13 by perchrockjack

Dobing yes but Eastham had other things on his mind and the modern day pro has much to thank him for.

Gosh no. Why would anyone want to do that?

I was too young to recognise dirty play then. I didn't even realise Revie's Leeds were dirty!!

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 10:24 - Feb 13 with 2870 viewsperchrockjack

I have a sister in law who lives 10 miles away in Alsager (posh Cheshire). After the garden festival in the 80s a WATERPARK was built there like the old Swansea Leisure centre but bigger.It was on the site of an old Steel Works.

They ve done the cananl up now and its actually not too bad but to say so didn't fit with my rant.

Robbie Williams is from Burslem though

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 10:24 - Feb 13 with 2876 viewsDull1Thomas

John Mahonney
Dave Berry

need I say more?

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 10:26 - Feb 13 with 2873 viewsDarran

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Stoke-fan-really-really-really-didn-t-li

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 10:34 - Feb 13 with 2857 viewsYougle

When did Swansea City change its colours to white and red?
Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 10:39 - Feb 13 with 2829 viewsPhil_S

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 10:26 - Feb 13 by Darran

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Stoke-fan-really-really-really-didn-t-li

Proof that the stories come from here!!
Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 10:46 - Feb 13 with 2797 viewsraynor94

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 10:39 - Feb 13 by Phil_S

Proof that the stories come from here!!

that's what you call lazy journalism

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 11:24 - Feb 13 with 2716 viewsDrWig

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 10:24 - Feb 13 by perchrockjack

I have a sister in law who lives 10 miles away in Alsager (posh Cheshire). After the garden festival in the 80s a WATERPARK was built there like the old Swansea Leisure centre but bigger.It was on the site of an old Steel Works.

They ve done the cananl up now and its actually not too bad but to say so didn't fit with my rant.

Robbie Williams is from Burslem though

I quite like Port Vale Rich-it was quite a friendly trip in League 1 even after we stuffed them. Perhaps its just a Burslem thing and the other four towns attract the less savoury fans.

The only alternative to the spectacle is the spectacle of the alternative.

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 11:29 - Feb 13 with 2707 viewsBloodyhills

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 00:34 - Feb 13 by Liam12345

Haha. classic :D

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 11:32 - Feb 13 with 2701 viewsBloodyhills

So reading between the lines this bloke doesn't like us!

What a fecking w@anker.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 11:35 - Feb 13 with 2690 viewsBloodyhills

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 08:35 - Feb 13 by swansvalleyjack

Just to balance out, here's a response to the rant from another Stoke fan :

"Find this a bit strange as Swansea outplayed us in all areas. They play the way we would all like to see, crisp neat passing at pace. Fact is you're angry because we were so inept and have blown 2 massive points with a pathetic performance. The way you describe Swansea is wrong and actually it's the way the nation viewed us under Pulis. It ain't much better under Hughes but at least he's trying to play football. The rest of the relegation teams must have loved this result as we've blown a home banker and are still right in the shit with the rest of them."

I saw that too, it's good to know they aren't all total w@ankers. :)

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 11:37 - Feb 13 with 2688 viewsBloodyhills

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 09:28 - Feb 13 by stevethejack

Am I missing something?

Who is Flower Boy?

Yes you're missing something, I think he means Chico.

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 11:41 - Feb 13 with 2679 viewsCygnusIpsum

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 00:34 - Feb 13 by Liam12345

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 11:43 - Feb 13 with 2671 viewsCygnusIpsum

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 09:28 - Feb 13 by stevethejack

Am I missing something?

Who is Flower Boy?

chico is spanish for boy and flores is spanish for flowers
Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 11:46 - Feb 13 with 2627 viewsCygnusIpsum

we play how we want
we play how we want
were swansea city
we play how we want
Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 11:48 - Feb 13 with 2623 viewsSpratty

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 09:01 - Feb 13 by Field_Of_Dreams_II

ha ha brilliant, I really hope he means every word & not on a wind up. The guy is a legend. What a rant.

Fair play no greater mark of respect than a full on they tonked us hissy fit

Credit to the other Stoke posters and to the lanky one for laughing at himself re the "penalty". More class than Sam (the injustifier) re Carroll the saint whose 360% pirouette with his arm raised and hand hooked back is a normal part of his game. Or surprisingly Ole who feigns that JDG reversed into the outstretched fist of the charging thug.

Great he gave us credit and said a point was a good result for them. Although the "I felt a touch so went down" shows exaggeration is widely accepted in football.
Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 12:26 - Feb 13 with 2554 viewsDevz00

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/226980/stokiejoeofalsager-oatcake-mak

mickmillslovechild is the only one talking sense. Fair play to him.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 12:36 - Feb 13 with 2521 viewsSpratty

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 12:26 - Feb 13 by Devz00

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/226980/stokiejoeofalsager-oatcake-mak

mickmillslovechild is the only one talking sense. Fair play to him.

Damn they are hurting
Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 12:56 - Feb 13 with 2465 viewsDanielswan

To be fair to the Stoke lads, most them praised us highly during the whole game and this made me laugh:

" think Crouch was clipped by the other Stoke player.

Fook me, we're shite - we can't even dive properly!"

Read more: http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/226789/stoke-city-swansea-match-threa

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 13:22 - Feb 13 with 2403 viewsDull1Thomas

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 11:43 - Feb 13 by CygnusIpsum

chico is spanish for boy and flores is spanish for flowers

I think a lot of abusive posters from other clubs are referring to Chico Flores as Flower because it sounds a bit like Flores (flora) and because he's perceived as a delicate.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 13:40 - Feb 13 with 2370 viewsmacthejack

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 11:48 - Feb 13 by Spratty

Fair play no greater mark of respect than a full on they tonked us hissy fit

Credit to the other Stoke posters and to the lanky one for laughing at himself re the "penalty". More class than Sam (the injustifier) re Carroll the saint whose 360% pirouette with his arm raised and hand hooked back is a normal part of his game. Or surprisingly Ole who feigns that JDG reversed into the outstretched fist of the charging thug.

Great he gave us credit and said a point was a good result for them. Although the "I felt a touch so went down" shows exaggeration is widely accepted in football.

Yeah I can't help but like PC. I just wish he'd stop fecking scoring against us the irritating p*ss streak.
Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 13:52 - Feb 13 with 2344 viewssnork44

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 10:17 - Feb 13 by perchrockjack

Oh I have had the misfortune to have spent a whole day in Hanley! It had had the aura of a post apocalyptic wasteland, my girlfriend at the time described it as the armpit of the universe! We went to premiere of Forrest Gump in the local multiplex, we weren't met with a red carpet ,just a stained pink rug. As for the original poster, aww love him he has seen a pile of crap under Pulis and now the poor bastard has put up with the dour gog and his idea of football, remember this idiot wanted to sign that other paragon of virtue in Lee Cattermole from Sunderland! Could you imagine that thug and Adam in the same midfield, it would have been red card central! Care in the community was designed for people like the OP, just understand and pity the poor bap.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 14:00 - Feb 13 with 2325 viewsSpratty

Rant on the Stoke Forum (Oatcake)....Bloody Hell, he don't like us much!!! on 12:56 - Feb 13 by Danielswan

To be fair to the Stoke lads, most them praised us highly during the whole game and this made me laugh:

" think Crouch was clipped by the other Stoke player.

Fook me, we're shite - we can't even dive properly!"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024