Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neil Sedaka 22:15 - Feb 15 with 2005 viewsGretsch

Watched the doc last night, always thought that he was the sole writer, but no he he had a lyricist bit like Bernie taupin and Elton John. Watching him play piano so naturally makes my years of learning guitar look like a waste of time. Why are some people so naturally talented ?
Neil Sedaka on 22:41 - Feb 15 with 1974 viewsDarran

I just googled that,if it's Howard Greenfield blimey he wrote/co wrote some tunes.
Tell you who I admire for song writing is Diane Warren.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Neil Sedaka on 22:55 - Feb 15 with 1956 viewsGretsch

Neil Sedaka on 22:41 - Feb 15 by Darran

I just googled that,if it's Howard Greenfield blimey he wrote/co wrote some tunes.
Tell you who I admire for song writing is Diane Warren.

Never heard of her, but googled her and yeah your right. There are some great writers who go un noticed, then you see people spun king over 1d.

I tell you who I think is a great writer Bruno Marrs.

And I also think Eminem is a great story teller, we all go mad for Dylan Thomas, I reckon he is as good a poet, apart from the swearing, but hey modern life.
Neil Sedaka on 22:59 - Feb 15 with 1946 viewsDarran

Neil Sedaka on 22:55 - Feb 15 by Gretsch

Never heard of her, but googled her and yeah your right. There are some great writers who go un noticed, then you see people spun king over 1d.

I tell you who I think is a great writer Bruno Marrs.

And I also think Eminem is a great story teller, we all go mad for Dylan Thomas, I reckon he is as good a poet, apart from the swearing, but hey modern life.

I've said before on here that Eminem reminds me a bit of Frank Zappa in a way.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024