Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OT - Manche$ter City - Barc£lona. 19:23 - Feb 18 with 4809 views_Kieran

Predictions?

I'm going for a MCFC win EDIT - draw tonight, but Barca to turn it around at Lee Camp with some Messi magic.

*Hard to call.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2014 19:29]

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

OT - Manche$ter City - Barc£lona. on 17:22 - Feb 19 with 873 viewshammy

OT - Manche$ter City - Barc£lona. on 10:07 - Feb 19 by gibs0n

I don't think City can turn it around in Barcelona.

Yes, I think it's all over for another season for Man City. Messi hardly got out of 1st gear last night and with Neymar back fully fit, City needing to chase the game and the Nou Camp crowd behind them it could get quite messy !

Don't think Barca are good enough to win the CL though due to their dodgy defence ... Mascherano is one hell of a fighter but he's not going to stay lucky all tournament; the likes of Ibrahimovic are going to have a field day with the height advantage.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024