Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We've got no fans, we've got no cash and our chairman IS a joke. 15:08 - Feb 19 with 4871 views_Kieran

But I'm in love with Swansea City, I LOVE SWANSEA CITY!

In hindsight I find this song quite amusing, then again I am childish as f*ck, admittedly.

I doubt we'll even stay in Division 3!

Proper old school sh!t. 1997, back when the SCUM played in Blue.

P.s - Who are 'Teen Anthems' anyone? Thank you in advance. Peace and love to all SCFC supporters. <3

[Post edited 20 Feb 2014 8:48]

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Teen Anthems - Swansea City on 15:14 - Feb 19 with 4844 viewskopperburgjack

Tune

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Teen Anthems - Swansea City on 18:12 - Feb 19 with 4726 views_Kieran

Bit random innit.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Teen Anthems - Swansea City on 18:54 - Feb 19 with 4684 viewsswanjackal

Teen Anthems - Swansea City on 18:12 - Feb 19 by _Kieran

Bit random innit.

Got the t-shirt of the "I hate oasis......." . Haven't heard them for a long while, good find.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Teen Anthems - Swansea City (Tuneage!) on 22:56 - Feb 19 with 4575 viewsRosey_Repeat

Not seen this online before, bloke behind it used to go to matches around the London area. He put out several tracks using the name SuperCute including 'Welsh Bands Suck' with the line "Apart from Helen Love they're a load of sh*te"

This track was backed by said Helen Love (disguised as Superlove)'s 'Cardiff City', which despite ripping off Banana Splits, was said to have got them guest tickets at Ninian Park. Teen Anthems track didn't go down so well at The Vetch with the powers that were at the time.

For some reason Helen Love came from Swansea and supported C*rdiff. So I ripped them off ripping Banana Splits off for a single I did for my local club, Cambridge City. Spot the Swans in it...

History lesson over.

Teen Anthems - Swansea City (Tuneage!) on 23:01 - Feb 19 with 4562 views_Kieran

We've got no cash, we've got no fans and our chairman is a joke!* BUT I'M IN LOVE SWANSEA CITY, I LOVE SWANSEA CITY!

*No offence HJ loves ew.

GOODNIGHT YJB's. Stay safe.

(No subject) on 08:49 - Feb 20 with 4481 views_Kieran

Teen Anthems - Swansea City on 18:54 - Feb 19 by swanjackal

Got the t-shirt of the "I hate oasis......." . Haven't heard them for a long while, good find.

Who are the band I can't find nothing about them?

We've got no fans, we've got no cash and our chairman IS a joke. on 16:31 - Feb 22 with 3978 views_Kieran

Wish we had a decent chairman like VT.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024