Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread 21:02 - Feb 19 with 8657 views_Kieran

Official call of support.

Let's be avin' you, you Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack c*nts!

Get on the bevvies and mark down the lyrics because we ARE going to win, just like against the SCUM.

And it's Swansea City, Swansea City FC, we're the greatest team in Football, the world has ever seen!

Napoli ain't ready for this kinda technology.

SCFC!

And remember if worst comes to the worst, just remember, 3 f*cking 0!

Just smile! You know he would have.

Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaardiff Jacks represent!, they'll be singing Hymns & Arias all over Ely, Splott AND Fairwater come tomorrow night mark it down, the few dissenters will be RED with envy.

There's only 1 team in Wales. #WearYourColours

Do it for Cookie!

Fair play to the LAD, If I was doing Charlotte Jackson I wouldn't give a f*ck about the Wales job either.

Although, I still prefer Hayley McQueen (SSN Addict + Perv)

And Nat! <3 She'd get it.

TOWNHILL TEKKERS - Seeing is believing!

Bonymaen Barmy Army!

Morriston Mad 'Ed's!

Cwmbwrla ... Cabs?

Do it for Bonnie Tyler! Skewen is Jack Land!

[Post edited 20 Feb 2014 2:25]

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 22:51 - Feb 19 with 2299 views_Kieran

Cheer up Ole. Keep on smiling. I think he's doing a great job to be honest.

Goodnight now, official.

Much love.

SCFC!

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 02:14 - Feb 20 with 2257 views_Kieran

Can't sleep.

Come on CITY, come ON!

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 02:15 - Feb 20 with 2256 views_Kieran

The supreme leader believes in us.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/video_audio/284923.html?genre=30;sport=3

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 02:18 - Feb 20 with 2254 views_Kieran

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 02:20 - Feb 20 with 2253 views_Kieran

Sing up WALES! <3

[Post edited 20 Feb 2014 2:22]

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 02:31 - Feb 20 with 2246 views_Kieran

Come on Ben!

Do it for the majestic Katherine and all the true Welsheeeeeeeees!

She sits near my seat <3 for the egg. : (

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 02:34 - Feb 20 with 2244 views_Kieran

Home is where the heart is!

Sing up Stadiwm Liberteeeeeeeee.

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 02:36 - Feb 20 with 2243 views_Kieran

MATTY COLLINS = LAD!

Login to get fewer ads

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 02:41 - Feb 20 with 2241 views_Kieran

Gorseinon Ghettos!
[Post edited 20 Feb 2014 3:02]

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 02:44 - Feb 20 with 2240 views_Kieran

Morriston Magic!

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 03:04 - Feb 20 with 2231 views_Kieran

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 03:05 - Feb 20 with 2230 views_Kieran

LEGEND!

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 03:10 - Feb 20 with 2227 views_Kieran

Leon! Leon! LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEON!

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 03:12 - Feb 20 with 2226 views_Kieran

[Post edited 20 Feb 2014 3:19]

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 03:13 - Feb 20 with 2225 views_Kieran

WILFRIED WILL SCORE. FACT!

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 03:27 - Feb 20 with 2159 views_Kieran

Right now I am well and truly f*cked. Goodnight and God bless.

P.s we'll all be celebrating tomorrow night. Believe it.

Stay safe yewwww jaaaaaaaaaaack c*nts! <3
[Post edited 20 Feb 2014 3:28]

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 06:31 - Feb 20 with 2143 views_Kieran

Well that was quick ...

The pre match buzz has well and truly arrived.

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 06:37 - Feb 20 with 2139 views_Kieran

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 22:17 - Feb 19 by JackoBoostardo

I'm all for enthusiasm...

But this thread reminds me of the time someone spiked my drink mate....

Then bookmark the thread because Swansea City FC will be wining tonight.

3-0.

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 06:49 - Feb 20 with 2134 viewsJohnw102

2mins 10secs into this one could sound good tonight.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 07:07 - Feb 20 with 2122 viewsangryjack

got to be honest mush.(kieran) you are rite off it lol. nice one,keep up the enthusiasm mush
Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 07:51 - Feb 20 with 2081 views_Kieran

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 07:07 - Feb 20 by angryjack

got to be honest mush.(kieran) you are rite off it lol. nice one,keep up the enthusiasm mush

Well GM + the players will do everything they can. Need the fans to match that commitment.

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 10:13 - Feb 20 with 2053 viewsllangyfelach

This thread reminds me of a rather unfortunate stag do I went on about 8 years back. I didn't sleep for 4 days and my brain hurt for about 3 months after. For a time my life was one big flashback. And for the first time in 8 years I'm reliving that fateful weekend

Wouldn't want to be in Kierans head when Suicide Tuesday (or Saturday?!) approaches

Great effort though

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

Atmosphere! Pashun! 12th Man! YJB's! <3 Let's Be Avin Ewwww! - Random Thread on 11:43 - Feb 20 with 2010 viewsscottishjack

Fair play, for entertainment purposes this thread is brilliant...

Quick question for Kieran, are you on commission with YouTube or something?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024