Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official who is a good TV football pundit 22:35 - Feb 22 with 3171 viewsJackfath

Top of my list is Gary Neville.
Garth Crooks is my worst as he looks like Yoda.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 22:40 - Feb 22 with 2380 viewsDyfnant

Peter Beagrie knows his stuff, about the only thing I miss from the championship

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 22:42 - Feb 22 with 2373 viewsJackfath

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 22:40 - Feb 22 by Dyfnant

Peter Beagrie knows his stuff, about the only thing I miss from the championship

Agreed. Not sure why he's not been moved up to the Prem.

Some of the BBC pundits are so boring and don't offer any more insight than Joe Public.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 22:47 - Feb 22 with 2352 viewsDyfnant

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 22:42 - Feb 22 by Jackfath

Agreed. Not sure why he's not been moved up to the Prem.

Some of the BBC pundits are so boring and don't offer any more insight than Joe Public.

Too busy talking about each other's shirts half the time.
Unfunny no mark Savage is the worst

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 23:46 - Feb 22 with 2280 viewsjackharris

Danny Murphy and Michael Gray

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 23:49 - Feb 22 with 2274 viewsNeathJack

Lee Dixon is decent.
The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 23:55 - Feb 22 with 2267 viewstimendalli

lmao garth crooks looks like a malteser

drop your guns? your surrounded by armed bastards!

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 23:59 - Feb 22 with 2265 viewsC_jack

I enjoy listening to Strachan and Neville. Pat Nevin posts an interesting tactics article on the BBC.

The worst overall is Andy Cole, but Townsend and Ferdinand are a bunch of plums as well.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 23:59 - Feb 22 with 2263 viewsRancid

It's whoever talks the most accurately about the Swans that I like.Danny Murphy always does as does Lee Dixon.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 00:06 - Feb 23 with 2252 viewsDyfnant

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 23:59 - Feb 22 by C_jack

I enjoy listening to Strachan and Neville. Pat Nevin posts an interesting tactics article on the BBC.

The worst overall is Andy Cole, but Townsend and Ferdinand are a bunch of plums as well.

GS... really

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 00:11 - Feb 23 with 2243 viewsC_jack

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 00:06 - Feb 23 by Dyfnant

GS... really

Knowledgeable and to the point .

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 00:54 - Feb 23 with 2213 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 22:40 - Feb 22 by Dyfnant

Peter Beagrie used to belittle us at every opportunity. The reason he's not a premier league pundit is because he's a second rate, narrow minded tw-hat who doesn't know what the Fook he's on about. Oh yeah, I forgot he's a boring p-rick too.
The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 01:41 - Feb 23 with 2185 viewsRogueTrooper

Colllymore on the radio

There are a lot of things I don't like about the man, but his views on football are mostly well informed and worth a listen

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 07:12 - Feb 23 with 2146 viewsItchySphincter

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 00:54 - Feb 23 by HugeEnkins

Peter Beagrie used to belittle us at every opportunity. The reason he's not a premier league pundit is because he's a second rate, narrow minded tw-hat who doesn't know what the Fook he's on about. Oh yeah, I forgot he's a boring p-rick too.

That never hurt Shearer.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 07:14 - Feb 23 with 2145 viewsItchySphincter

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 01:41 - Feb 23 by RogueTrooper

Colllymore on the radio

There are a lot of things I don't like about the man, but his views on football are mostly well informed and worth a listen

Collymore is generally very good and happy to alter his opinion depending on facts.

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 07:16 - Feb 23 with 2138 views_Kieran

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 07:14 - Feb 23 by ItchySphincter

Collymore is generally very good and happy to alter his opinion depending on facts.

Woman beating piece of sh1t.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 07:49 - Feb 23 with 2127 viewsItchySphincter

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 07:16 - Feb 23 by _Kieran

Woman beating piece of sh1t.

Off topic innit.

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 09:01 - Feb 23 with 2078 viewsAndy1300

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 07:14 - Feb 23 by ItchySphincter

If only he would give the callers a chance to speak....he doesn't stop talking

Number 1 team in Wales

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 09:22 - Feb 23 with 2056 viewsPhaedrus

So in terms of punditry; looking like Hayley out of Corra = good pundit , looking like a Jedi master = bad pundit. I cant keep up with you crazy kids.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 10:10 - Feb 23 with 1998 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Really? I thought that in the final run in to our promotion and the play off final as well he was lauding us all the way

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 10:29 - Feb 23 with 1973 viewsorion3016

Gary Neville is great
Roy keane is a tosser and not helped by Adrian chiles

Dwight yorke still talks as though he's playing for mancs and is by far the worst

Be over there now after

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 10:37 - Feb 23 with 1956 viewsPhaedrus

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 10:10 - Feb 23 by Brynmill_Jack

Really? I thought that in the final run in to our promotion and the play off final as well he was lauding us all the way

Peter Beagrie loved us. He used to enthuse about us every time he saw us. It was a little ott at times.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 10:41 - Feb 23 with 1940 viewsVetchitBack

This a million times.

Flabbergasted he has been mentioned on a Swans board.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 10:45 - Feb 23 with 1924 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 10:41 - Feb 23 by VetchitBack

This a million times.

Now I'm confused!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 10:46 - Feb 23 with 1922 viewsPhaedrus

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 10:41 - Feb 23 by VetchitBack

This a million times.

Yeah he really hates us.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11745/8522262/pundits-praise-swansea-aft

The Official who is a good TV football pundit on 10:48 - Feb 23 with 1919 viewsPhaedrus

Every single game he commented on he was frothing at the mouth about us. Just goes to show the mentality of some people when they see praise as criticism.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2014 10:49]

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024