Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fair Play to Tony Pulis 09:22 - Mar 3 with 1107 viewsMagic_Michu

He's come out and fined Chamakh and Jerome Thomas for diving... even though Chamakh's wasn't spotted.

'Crystal Palace manager Tony Pulis says he will fine Jerome Thomas and Marouane Chamakh for diving during the 1-1 draw with Swansea.
Winger Thomas was booked in stoppage time by referee Mike Dean and Pulis said striker Chamakh got away with a similar offence earlier in the match.
"It's a disease. It's one we're almost rid of but if people do it, they've got to be reminded it's not right," said Pulis.'

Refreshing.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Fair Play to Tony Pulis on 09:26 - Mar 3 with 1088 viewsjacksinceever

Excellent response from Pulis and one that all managers and higher bodies should follow the example of
Fair Play to Tony Pulis on 09:36 - Mar 3 with 1067 viewsDafyddHuw

Yes, well done Pulis. I can't understand why diving isn't a red card offence anyway. That'd stop a lot of it.
Fair Play to Tony Pulis on 10:55 - Mar 3 with 962 viewsJonTheJack

Then went on to spoil it by saying he's delighted with the penalty when he spends 99% of his interviews moaning about ref's decisions.

Beaut.
Fair Play to Tony Pulis on 12:39 - Mar 3 with 880 viewsJackFish

When did Chamakh dive? I remember one or two form Bolasie in the first half but don't remember Chamakh diving at all?
Fair Play to Tony Pulis on 12:42 - Mar 3 with 869 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Fair Play to Tony Pulis on 12:39 - Mar 3 by JackFish

When did Chamakh dive? I remember one or two form Bolasie in the first half but don't remember Chamakh diving at all?

He dived in the penalty area in front of the family stand in the first half

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Fair Play to Tony Pulis on 12:44 - Mar 3 with 859 viewsPegojack

No wonder Pulis is fining Jerome Thomas. if the clown had stayed on his feet instead of putting in his comic dive, he would have had a free shot on goal from inside the penalty area, quite probably earning Palace all three points. if I was Pulis, I'd be kicking his arse all the way back to Selhurst Park.
Fair Play to Tony Pulis on 13:06 - Mar 3 with 828 viewsdejafu

Maybe I'm too much of a cynic but I get the feeling he's made such a big deal about this is to detract from the penalty that shouldn't have been given.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024